Raghu starting ABCD

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Few random lovey-dovey scenes. Obviously, Dhanak is really into sharton-wala-pyar ie conditional love. 

Raghu's education starts tomorrow. Soon CVs will get rid of his fake "gunda" language and he will be English babu by the time Dhanak clears her IPS. Hope he doesn't need another suicide stunt to help Dhanak in her exams. 

Phir aayega ..... vachan #8... One she promised she will ask when he has completed the first 7.  

Overall, it was a boring episode from my POV. We will have to wait to #8 for the next action sequence.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah now that Raghu is exactly how she wants him to be she can FINALLY love him. Oof. 

I kinda don’t want them to get rid of Raghu’s dialect. A person can learn English and any other language and still hold on to their dialect. So I really hope they don’t change it. 🤞

Also there’s no need for him to abandon his gunda dialect because the way he pronounces English words currently suggests that he must’ve already been an English babu in his previous lifetime 😂 

Kinda curious to know whether the 8th vachan will be as idealistic/unrealistic as the rest or whether it’s simply “to maintain all the 7 vachans.” Would be kinda anti-climatic tbh. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think he will lose the gunda dialect - that is the only gunda thing about him now. Otherwise he is just a love-stricken, suicidal fella.