~~MY WORD Is MY BOND~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

In today's episode,I would love to fangirl totally about this Precious Man🤗, AKSHAT JINDAL, One of the Best Male Leads written in ITVsmiley16What a persona⭐️👏He knows how to react to various situations so sensibly👍🏼 He very well knows how to convey his thoughts by being in ristom ki maryaada🥳DIL JAAN JIGAR sab le lio Jindal Saab❤️Nishant today you brilliantly enacted Akshat Jindal's minute emotions as a Beta, as a Husband, as a Friend, as a Father & as a Father in Law⭐️👏

- I just loved how calmly he enquired about the incident to his Laxmi bahu instead of halla machoing like Bua ji after watching the video as he wanted to hear her side👍🏼This shows his bharosa & trust in his bahu

- I so so loved how Akshat Sher Jindal roared "Vardhaan"  when he found his beta crossed his limit in spilling bad things about his Patni & scolded him for disrespecting HIS BAHU⭐️*Whistle Podu Moment*🥳

"Math bhulo ki Tum Apni Patni se baath kar rahe ho"

- He made his son remember that he is talking ill about his betterhalf while he holds the responsibility of giving her respect along with protecting her izzath before whole world including their familysmiley32

- I loved how Akshat's voice got soft when his son declared he wants to end his ristha with his Wife with divorce

- Just look at his shocked eyes & the words escaped his lips "Yeh Kya keh rahe ho tum?"  literally came from a disheartened father's mouth who couldn't believe his son's drastic step to end the risthasmiley13

- When Bua ji started to accuse Guddan for Laxmi's haalath, Akshat was controlling his anger👍🏼Bua ji itni badi ho gayi phir bhi aapko nahi maloom SHER KE SAAMNE KABHI BHI USKI SHERNI KI BURAYI MATH KARNA

- When Bua ji said Guddan has no Haq to be with Her Pati, the way Akshat was clenching his teeth to suppress those kadwi words & the way he closed his eyes and swallowed his anger, woolaaaallaaaa🥳*Gif worthy moment*⭐️Nishant totally slayed here👏

"Bua ji ristom ki ehamiyat maine aapse seekhi hai, Mujhe behad afsoos hai ki Mera beta apni Patni par bilkul bhi bharosa nahi karta....!!!! LEKIN MAIN VARDHAAN NAHI HU JO SAB KUCH ITNI AASANI SE KHATAM KAR DE.... MUJHE MERI PATNI GUDDAN PAR POORA BHAROSA HAI....ITNA KAMZOR RISTHA NAHI HAI HAMARA....."

- I just loved the fact that Akshat remembered his ristom ki maryaada, put aside his anger and without being harsh conveyed his POV⭐️👏This was such a DIL JAAN JIGAR SAB LE LO momentsmiley27smiley42When he said that Eventhough as a father he feels sorry for what Vardhaan did but HE IS NOT VARDHAAN🥳He is not that kind of person who will just cut off relations yuhi & HIS RELATION WITH GUDDAN IS NOT THAT WEAKHE HAS FULL FAITH IN HIS PATNI, Mrs. GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL🤗

- I remembered Akshat's 7th vow to his Guddan - "Aur Mera Saathwa aur Antim Vachan Guddan TUMHEIN KABHI APNE AAP SE ALAG NAHI HONE DUNGA AUR HAMARE BEECH MEIN KABHI KOI TEESARA INSAAN NAHI AAYEGA"

- Akshat promised to Guddan with his 7th Vow that he will never ever separate her from himself & he will never ever allow any third person to interfere in their matters Today Bua ji was trying to interfere in their matter and was trying to separate them BUT HE STOOD STRONG TO HIS WORDS, TO HIS VOW FOR HIS WIFE & loudly made it clear to Bua ji that when it comes to Him & His Wife THEY MATTERS, NO ONE ELSE does👏🥳Hayeee Jindal Saab Dil le lo yaar❤️So Proud of this man🤗, AKSHAT JINDAL MAN OF WORDS⭐️Just like us, Dadi was also feeling so Proud of Her Lalla at that moment⭐️

"Laxmi Bahu ko doshi tehrana iss waqt jaldbaazi hogi aur aap achi tarah jaanti hai ki main koi bhi faisala jaldbaazi mein kabhi nahi leta.... APNI PATNI aur apni bahuvom ke saath saath mujhe aap par bhi poora yakeen hai ki aap meri baat ko samjhengi....AUR YEH BAATH MAIN EK PATI AUR EK SASUR HONE KI HAISIYAT SE KEH RAHA HU....!!!!"

- He made it clear to his Bua that as GUDDAN's HUSBAND & Laxmi Bahu's FIL, he respects both ladies a lot and have full trust on them👍🏼I just loved how sternly yet politely he addressed himself as PATI & SASUR while expressing his point which indirectly said how much he value his each relation⭐️

-This was another DIL LE LO moment where Guddan had that happy tears in her eyes when she saw her Jindal Saab taking stand for her & their bahu🤗❤️

"Iss sab mein tumhari koi Galti nahi hai siwaay ek baat ke TUMNE APNE PATI APNE DOST PE BILKUL BHI BHAROSA NAHI kia"

- When she was trying to blame herself for all the mess, the way he held her and stopped her from blaming herself was so DIL LE LO❤️He just cant see his wifey taking all the blame for the mistake which she hadn't done, it just pinches his heartI just loved how he made her understand where she went wrong👏I felt like Akshat ko thoda sa bura laga ki Unki Guddan ne apni Dost se yeh baath share nahi ki😛He felt a little bit sad about this that's y he said she should have shown trust IN HER DOST, Somewhere this thought did pinch his dil, Awwww🤗

- Such a Cool Sasur he is, He said he will allow her bahu to join the party infact he would have taken care of her safety too if Guddan had shared this baath with him👏This definitely deserves appreciation👍🏼Jindal Saab fikar not aage se she will share every single baath with you👍🏼

"Guddan Please Look At Me,Tumne yeh sab apni dost ki madad karne ke liye kia na Toh bass AB MUJHE MERI DOST KI MADAD KARNE KA EK MAUKA TOH DO, Bharosa rakho mujh pe"

- I just loved how he was asking her for the mauka to help her that was so sweet & cute😳

- Just for Akshan's that Height Difference☺️Ayee HayeeeThe way he was samjhofying her was totally a treat❤️🤗

"WAADA KARTA HU TUMSE TUMHEIN AUR LAXMI BAHU KO KABHI KUCH NAHI HONE DUNGA,I PROMISE"

- The way Akshat gives his promises deserve special appreciation⭐️👏He made it clear that he will shield his wife and his bahu no matter what HE WILL BE THERE FOR THEM, FOR PROTECTING THEIR RESPECTHow softly he said "I promise" , Awww Main pighal gayi yaar☺️🤗

Akshat DIL JAAN JIGAR LE LO Jindal for the win❤️Humein kab nazeeb hoga Hamara Jindal Saab????

Special mentions:

1. I loved how Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal stood up for her dost & her bahu by stopping Buaji from slapping her bahu, thereby reminding her THE RULE urf THE PARAMPARA that was made by Her Husband, Her Jindal Saab🥳👏

2. This was exactly MY REACTION when Bua ji was doing shuddikaran along with creating Noise pollution🤣Matlab ek ke saath duja Free Free Free

3. Akshat SWAGGER Jindal😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru and obviously episode was beautiful ❤️

Akshat Jindal is best Ml ever in Itv 👏ITv jagat ke saare matao ko inse prerna leni chahiye Ml ke character sketch ke liye aur ek baat mjhe lagta tha ki sirf male members ko kuch sikhna chahiye jindal sahab se bt mai apne words wapis leti hu sirf male members ko hi nhi each and every member of jindal bhawan should take tution frm Jindal sahab😆

Akshat jindal respects women a lot he was upset that his son doesnot trust his wife and ending his relationship with her 😒bt Akshat jindal is with their bahu and his wife he will protect their respect and when buaji was asking him to seperate guddu from her husband Akshat ke expressions ne mjhe v unke diye hue 7twa vachan yaad dila diya

Akshan bedroom convo was another beautifull moment Akshat jindal doesnt like the fact that his wife has hidden this matter to him 😳Akshat Jindal is coolest sasur ever

Guddan Akshat Jindal ke rehte uske jindal sahab ke banai hui rule urf parampara vo kisi ko todne nhi degi

On a serious note agar buaji ke jagah koi aur hota to shayad hi vo apne pairo pr khara hota 😈

mereko v Akshat jindal chahiye kha milega mjhe🤔

Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dil le lo for this Dil le lo post❤️👍🏼

Nishant slayed it totally today 

Loved the way akshat stood for his wife n bahu n promised to protect them

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No words indeed Alshat Jindal is the best Male lead written in the history of Indian tv and Nishant was born to play Akshat Jindal and also Nishant has lost weight making AJ more dashing plus today the glimpse of old Aaj off course blendid beautifully with Guddan ke Jindal sahab is just treat to eye and heart ☺️

No words for him and ur post saru as we said you are blessing to this forum ❤️

Coming to trinetra khulna buaji ki akal ke dad Deni padegi I think unko bahut hi ivha ho rahi thi vhaar dham Jani ki isleye to bebak bol gayi bakwas yeh to bua ki khiskismati thi bus ki Umar aur AJ ka respect bus ke lite indono ne bacha Lita bua ko warnaa Jo baat galti see aj inhone bol di na I can't even imagine agar koi aur ne bola hota to fir ushka Kya hasar hota 👏nis was the brilliant in that scene ❤️

No words for naspitaa vardan he proved that he can't be AJs blood in any angle well done he don't deserve gem like lakshmi .

What I like about AJ that he respect women always and he is not back dated like most of the sasurs or ML of the tv when he said ki Mai kyu rokta Lakshmi Bahu ko woh apne dosto ke sath Bahar Jana chati this isme rokne ki Kya baat hai ha agar mujhe bolti to unki suraksha ke lite kisi ko saath bhej deta unka pura haq hai hyyy believe me I had tears of happiness ❤️ 

Akshat Jindal You are a GEM thank you CVS and NISHANT for being AKSHAT JINDAL ALive and Cvs for sketching him more power to him and team 🥳

Also his promise to protect the two most important lady in his life his wife and his Bahu hyyyy hyyyv❤️

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

A dhaasu post ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AJ showed all shades today from a pati, beta, father, sasur. Thumbs up to Nishant for portraying all these brilliantly 👍🏼

Loved every moment of Jindal sahab today ❤️

& He was tormented with the noise pollution created by Bua ji 😆

He might prefer the sound of Guddiya's diwali wali phatakas in place of this 🤣

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

My favorite scene was when AJ had his back to Bua and was increasingly fuming and becoming the HULK before taking a deep breath and turning around to speak logically like Dr. Banner to his crazy bua. Nishant was marvelous, I'd say he owned this episode with the way he displayed so many emotions. 

The rising anger in his eyes as bua dared to even hint that anyone would take his beloved Guddan away from him, let alone dare to think they could punish her in any form. 

I think after all the MS drama, it is quite interesting to see Akshan grow together in their roles as saas-sasur and not only fulfill their duties but also lead by example as to how married couples should respect and trust each other. Vardaan had better learn a lesson - AJ was so disappointed in him. It was a bit of a shock to hear him refer to Vardaan as his beta, because I'd forgotten about him being a father. Any other father/sasur on ITV would have said ke yeh mera khoon nahin ho sakta, but in AJ's case this is a moot point! 

The joke of the day was when Bua was telling Guddan that Kishore has tight control over Durga and that he woke up early to go out for a meeting. Little does she know!! The poor guy has no control over his life, he just puts up with his wife and has immense tolerance like his father does and going to meetings early morning is his only way to escape his hellish domestic life at home. The way Durga was smirking when Laxmi was being blasted made me want to tell her: tumhara number bhi aayega. 

Nishant looked slimmer today, or was it just the camera angle? LOVED the way AJ walked off.

In all these Akshan tracks I had partially forgotten the firm and authoritative sasur side of AJ that impressed us in the beginning. It's actually quite nice to see him back in that avatar. He had made his point to Bua, and Dadi had such a satisfied expression on her face but he was probably still burning inside after what Bua had said about Guddan. Good thing Guddan pacing back and forth in their room distracted him from his anger to focus on helping her.  

I am actually quite curious to see what AJ will do to solve this issue. Today he finally acknowledged that Laxmi was officially in his inner circle of affection and protection too. Yay! I was waiting for him to say something about her moving to their camp and we got it today. I loved how Guddan's friendship with Laxmi is so precious to him that he'd do anything to protect it and prevent them both from being hurt further.  

Where and when can I get my own AJ?!! 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Uff Saru kya likha hai yaar! Itna amazing episode followed by itna amazing post! Lagi raho my dear, sach mein dil khush kar diya mera! 🤗

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Perfectly analysed Saru..! 

My favourite moment was definitely when AJ got SUPER pissed at Bua's words about leaving Guddan. He looked 🔥 and I went ☺️

His words made it clear that he, Akshat Jindal will never stand across his wife, Guddan Akshat Jindal. She will always be by his side no matter what comes in the way. ❤️

I felt that Bua was doing toooo much mach-mach today. Bas mauka chahiye inko Guddan ko blame karne ke liye, if she thinks that AJ is going to sing her song because he respects her, then she is highly mistaken. Aaj toh AJ is going to show her that he is with his wife. No one else. 🥳

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jindal Saab is love!!!  Kya character banaaya hai yaar!!! Khud ko reality check dena padta hai ki asli mein nahi hai sirf tv mein hai!!! Nishant does a fab job portraying his character! Hugs for him! 🤗

My favourite moment was when bua told him that Guddan should stay away from her husband! I was like ‘seriously???!!!’ Ek pati jiski duniya ab apni Gudiya ke ird gird ghumne lagi hai usse bol rahe ho ki tumhari biwi ab tumhare paas nahi aayegi! Jindal Saab ko to Dekh ke laga mukka maar denge tez wala.... buzurg nahi hotin aur aurat nahi hoti to bua ki to aaj pitaai ho jaati... mujhe to Parv ka Hunter wala scene yaad aa Gaya! 😉 Par gussa control kar ke jawaab baht kamaal ka Diya Jindal Saab ne... Bua ji ko bata Diya ki ye sab bakwaas mere aur meri biwi ke beech mein Mat laao.... tumhare kehne pe abhi biwi ko chod dun itna Bada loser nahi Hun main! 

He indirectly told her ki aap bade ho aur main aapki izzat karta Hun par mujhe meri biwi se aap dur karne ki himmat na Kare ye aapke liya Achcha rahega... mera beta useless hai par mere paas dimaag hai jo soch sakta hai aur dil hai jo apni biwi ke liye Hi kaam kar raha hai (biwi ke aane se pehle dil switched off tha! 😉) to mujhe usse dur karne ki sochna bhi mat! 

I loved Akshan conversation too... I was thinking that they will show thoda se angry Jindal Saab par Jindal Saab me to kamaal kar Diya... sirf biwi pe Hi nahi bahu pe bhi bharosa rakha... ek second ke liye ye socha tak nahi ki Lakshmi ki galti hai.... I really liked that... ye hoti hai aurat ki izzat... sirf bolte rehne se nahi hoti aise gestures se hoti hai, unpe bharosa karne se hoti hai... a super cool understanding and respecting sasur... very well shown... I loved it... 😊

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Beautiful post saru and obviously episode was beautiful ❤️

Akshat Jindal is best Ml ever in Itv 👏ITv jagat ke saare matao ko inse prerna leni chahiye Ml ke character sketch ke liye aur ek baat mjhe lagta tha ki sirf male members ko kuch sikhna chahiye jindal sahab se bt mai apne words wapis leti hu sirf male members ko hi nhi each and every member of jindal bhawan should take tution frm Jindal sahab😆

Akshat jindal respects women a lot he was upset that his son doesnot trust his wife and ending his relationship with her 😒bt Akshat jindal is with their bahu and his wife he will protect their respect and when buaji was asking him to seperate guddu from her husband Akshat ke expressions ne mjhe v unke diye hue 7twa vachan yaad dila diya

Akshan bedroom convo was another beautifull moment Akshat jindal doesnt like the fact that his wife has hidden this matter to him 😳Akshat Jindal is coolest sasur ever

Guddan Akshat Jindal ke rehte uske jindal sahab ke banai hui rule urf parampara vo kisi ko todne nhi degi

On a serious note agar buaji ke jagah koi aur hota to shayad hi vo apne pairo pr khara hota 😈

mereko v Akshat jindal chahiye kha milega mjhe🤔

Thank U Kajal🤗

@Bold I agree⭐️ Jindal Saab will be a good Mentor to every single person👍🏼

@Green The way Akshat respect women and protects them is DIL LE LO❤️He values every single relation &all are very much precious to himAaj ka Sneak Peak dekha Kya mast class laga rahi hai Jindal Saab apne bete ki Poora whistle podu moments milne waale hai humein aaj🥳

@Orange I loved each time he held her with so much haq and samjhofied where she went wrong and I loved he cutely said she should have shown trust in her dost Awww🤗

@Blue Sherni will always protect her Sher's usool & respect

@Red True kab ka unke hunter ya belt jawab de dia hota 🤣

@Purple Let's hope & wish we get our OWN JINDAL SAAB