made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

..One character from EBSS , who would it be ?

Considering how the story is proceeding I would like to push Ishaani out of the picture. 

Maybe she was needed in the beginning to guilt trip PK Mittal but now ? Her scenes are absolutely unnecessary.  She's impetuous and behaves almost like a psychopath , she literally tried to throw a child in to a pool ?? Like common ! who does that ? 

She's ill tempered and just dumb ! Like really dumb ! 

She's not helping Janhvi in any shape or form . Instead she might serve as one of the reasons of janhvi's failure in the future. Since she obviously has a soft corner for Kabir thus she would try to stop Janhvi from harming Kabir. I can see an upcoming rift between the sisters already !

I am disappointed with the actor's choice as well , I used to follow Tina's ( Ishani's ) last show , Ek Aastha Aisi Bhi , after playing the lead in one of the star plus shows' I wonder why did she choose this show ? She isn't even the second lead. I was quite happy seeing her comeback , i had high hopes of her being the protagonist , but sigh! Not sure what the future holds for her but right now her character looks unimportant to me. 

Anyway back to the topic , so which character do you think is unnecessary based on the current storyline ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have not watched anyother show of her.

Yes definitely there will be a rift between the sisters.

This is the first show iam watching🤷🏼‍♀️.

Ishani is my choice too.

But kabir’s cousin is also not doing anything in the show. May be them too.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kabeer's aunt and his siblings.

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Kabeer's aunt and his siblings.

😂😂😂.

Don’t know why but i like this aunt.

Silly me.🤣🤣

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

😂😂😂.

Don’t know why but i like this aunt.

Silly me.🤣🤣

Yes she is funny. But I said it in terms of who are not needed in the show. Nothing will go missing if her character is not there, that's why I said her name. But Ishani is needed in this show. She is the only weakness of Jhanvi. If she is not there, Jhanvi won't have anyone to call her own.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No one I guess 

But I find chachi irritating 

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Yes she is funny. But I said it in terms of who are not needed in the show. Nothing will go missing if her character is not there, that's why I said her name. But Ishani is needed in this show. She is the only weakness of Jhanvi. If she is not there, Jhanvi won't have anyone to call her own.

Well said. Yes i agree with you she is jhanvi’s weekness.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I can't think of anyone else other than the dopey child-abuser to throw out. She doesn't even seem to actually give a damn about getting revenge for her father as she only reminds jhanvi of their plan when it comes to kicking kavya out of kabir's life and that's all plus how she almost blew jhanvi's truth in front of everyone on the second episode. She's honestly horrible. 

I do think more than ishaani, it is that irritating chachi and that girl chachi who should be kicked out.

I also don't get why tina chose this role where she isn't either one of the two female leads after having just played a lead last year.

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

None other than Ishaani. 

I m also not getting why Tina chose this show after playing lead. 

She is just Jhanvi's weakness in this show. 

Her behaviour is so annoying most of the times and trying to throw Arush in the pool was disgusting. 

I don't know if she was promised of something else or she knowingly agreed to it. 

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

They should tone down the character a bit. But I think this character will have some importance in the future. It's clear Ishani doesn't have the same seriousness about this revenge mission as Jhanvi. She seems to be in to get Kabir. At some point, Ishani might back out esp if she sees that she isn't getting what she wants and Ishani might turn out to be a liability for Jhanvi. It would then be interesting to see how Jhanvi will deal with the situation.