Help regarding Bhidne lage song lyrics!

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi girls,i need your help...I loove Bhidne lage songโค๏ธ...Can someone translate the lyrics of this song into English plssss.....Sharing the lyrical video here:

https://youtu.be/MIX6SHejQUY

Thanks in Advance!....I hope someone help me with this!...I dont understand some Hindi words...So..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail

I am even writing Hindi lyrics here so that someone can help me and translate it into English easily :...

Kabhi raat se baatein kare

kabhi chandni odh le

Neend se juda hone lage

Aise khwab bunne lage

Kitne jamaane baad aaj phir se

Dariya ko sahil mila

Sooni aankhiyon mein

Khwabon ne phir se

Din dupahri pahra diya

Bhidne lage naina do ishq ke maare

Mere har lafz pe, tera hi zikr hai

Ye dil sun raha jo bhi teri fikr hai

Tujhe har ghadi yaar yaad main kyun karoon

Tere khwabo ka intezaar main kyun karoon

Jara jara mehak raha ye gulzaar hai

Jara jara chehak raha ye aapna pyar hai

Tujhe har ghadi mere pass hafiz rakhun

Tere waqt pe har pahar main kabiz rahoon

Free_Rein thumbnail

Thankfully Rohini (username:ithihaas) tried her best to translate it and translated it  for me๐Ÿ˜Š.....Its really helpful to many ppl who dont understand the lyrics of this beautiful song.... Ofcourse she said she would like to make changes if she find better meaning of few words...But i feel her translation is perfectly fitting...So here you go:

Kabhi raat se baatein kare

- sometimes I speak with night... 

kabhi chandni odh le

-sometimes I cover with moonlight...

Neend se juda hone laga

- I tend to get separated from sleep..

Aise khwab bunne lage

- I weave such dreams

Kitne jamaane baad aaj phir se

-After eons, today 

Dariya ko sahil mila

- the river found its shore

Sooni aankhiyon mein

- In the gloomy eyes

Khwabon ne phir se

-- again I am about to dream

Din dupahri pahra diya

-- in the broad daylight patrol

Bhidne lage naina do ishq ke maare

- the eyes are trying to wrestle bcoz of the love

Mere har lafz pe, tera hi zikr hai

- You are there in every word that I utter....

Ye dil sun raha jo bhi teri fikr hai

- My heart is listening to whatever concerns you have

Tujhe har ghadi yaar yaad main kyun karoon

- Why should I always think about you 

Tere khwabo ka intezaar main kyun karoon

- Why should I wait to dream about you 

Jara jara mehak raha ye gulzaar hai

- Slowly the flowers in the garden are emanating the aroma 

Jara jara chehak raha ye aapna pyar hai

- slowly the song of love is being played

Tujhe har ghadi mere pass hafiz rakhun

- I want to keep you safe for every minute

Tere waqt pe har pahar main kabiz rahoon

- I want to occupy your whole time

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Glad you found your answer! Its roughly correct. But many hindi and urdu words have no english equivalent so its difficult but she did well!

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Glad you found your answer! Its roughly correct. But many hindi and urdu words have no english equivalent so its difficult but she did well!

Yes when we translate from one language to other,the essence of the songs is  lost most of the times...but i wanted to make a VM on this song...and i didnt know exact meaning of few words like "Bhidne" "zikr" "Chehak" "odh le"..etc.. i had no clue about the context of the lines around these words...and so find it difficult to understand those lines...As you said she did well and now i am able to get the meaning and feel of the song ...and its enough to make a VM๐Ÿ˜Š....And by the way i have to say  i read few reviews of you here few days back in the forum eventhough i stopped watching this show long  back.. your reviews are hilarious  and more entertaining than the show ๐Ÿ˜‚...keep it up๐Ÿ˜‚...particularly your latest review about Dhanak in inkandfire thread as Robocop and all๐Ÿ˜‚

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Yes when we translate from one language to other,the essence of the songs is  lost most of the times...but i wanted to make a VM on this song...and i didnt know exact meaning of few words like "Bhidne" "zikr" "Chehak" "odh le"..etc.. i had no clue about the context of the lines around these words...and so find it difficult to understand those lines...As you said she did well and now i am able to get the meaning and feel of the song ...and its enough to make a VM๐Ÿ˜Š....And by the way i have to say  i read few reviews of you here few days back in the forum eventhough i stopped watching this show long  back.. your reviews are hilarious  and more entertaining than the show ๐Ÿ˜‚...keep it up๐Ÿ˜‚...particularly your latest review about Dhanak in inkandfire thread as Robocop and all๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks! Ya show kafi bekar ho gaya hain. But i cant find better alternatives during tbat time slot. Tbe otber options are kkb and krishna. Both are terrible in their own unique way. This atleast doesnt have characters whom you just cant digest. So you'll have the opportunity to read the reviews for as long as I have patience for itv.