Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: poiu123

Veer is not married like Mishti's mom , nor is he pregnant. Mishti is not sleeping with Ruhaan , so how is she in her dad's place?

I thought it was a typo,  then I realized the undercurrent 😆 The taunt... 🤣

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kunal received backlash for how he responded when he developed feelings for nandini, not because he developed feelings. He went bonkers for N. He used to give gyaan to everyone around him on how be a ideal partner which he himself didn't follow.

Mishti and Ruhaan are handling the situation in proper way. Mishti is actually reducing Veer's pain by being upfront about her feelings to him. What if she can't make him happy what if he got to know in some other way that she doesn't love him? This is the only decent way to free a person whom you can't love and keep happy.

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Veer is not married like Mishti's mom , nor is he pregnant. Mishti is not sleeping with Ruhaan , so how is she in her dad's place?

🤣

Nor mishti called veer gira hui aadmi and throwed engagement ring on his face to escape any explanation / apology. She is mama's beti

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy_soni

after what she have experienced and did like her father,Mishti should have understood her father's feeling  ,she hate nandini and  have hate to and blame on kunal,so she cannot give full heart to pari,now she experience same thing ,what she still want to do? marrige meet love and will marrige meet love is sam thing...

differentlly from kunal,her embrassing situatiom is lead by herself,she donot want like her dad,but finally she do the same thing,for not like her dad ,she find a safe and good people veer, she likes him maybe not love ,it is also use ,she donot want experience what her mother experience from emotion,but she finaly will take more harm to veer,no matter what she tell or not to veer,it  will a big harm,because ruhann and veer's best friend relationship...it is always tatoo  

Heart to Pari ? Pari is Mishti 's younger sister.Mishti never saw any difference between Ansh and Pari. What can she do more? 

If this is not heartful,then only by  heart transplant ,Mishti will give her heart to Pari. 

And Mishti might be in kunal's position, but I hope she will take decisions like Mauli 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

Heart to Pari ? Pari is Mishti 's younger sister.Mishti never saw any difference between Ansh and Pari. What can she do more? 

If this is not heartful,then only by  heart transplant ,Mishti will give her heart to Pari. 

And Mishti might be in kunal's position, but I hope she will take decisions like Mauli 

Mishti even said a line on her bday that Pari is more precious to her than herself

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

Nailed it👏👏👏👏💜💜💜

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I would say Mishti has tackled her situation in a bit better way than Kunal and now she should let go of her grudge against KuNan.

Execution wise, both the season s**k. (Strictly my opinion)

As far as falling out of love is concerned, it do happen to people. It's not a crime. You can love your partner with all of your heart but after a certain period of time you may realize that living without him/her is far better than staying with him/her because you guys are incompatible in so many ways. You can still love your partner but no longer remain 'in love'. And there can be such thousands of reason behind a split up. But nothing gives someone the permission to cheat on his/her partner, irrespective of their marital status.

Her whole life, Mishti has held a grudge against KuNan because they betrayed her 'Perfect' mom. And even though it's not directly shown, based on her dialogues so far, even she has asked the same question that where did her mom go wrong.

Now, she knows in person that just because a person seems perfect, it doesn't mean you'll fell in love with him/her. So she can finally forgive Kunal for loving Nandini.

But, she also knows KuNan weren't strong enough to take the right decision and come clean in front of Mauli. and it devastated her.

So, she can mend her ways before its too late and also gain some closure.

I am hopeful that within the upcoming episodes she will come clean to Veer. Once she is free, she can take any path she wants.

But I really wish she learns her lessons that life is not all lack and white and staff happens. You just have to be strong enough to rise above it.

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s really ridiculous to compare misthi with kunal😡

Both have different situation 

Kunal was happily married to mauli for yrs & 1 day he saw her friend dancing in rain fall for her🤮

Sleep with that bitch behind mauli back & lied to her😡

I don’t think they would have told mauli if she didn’t catch them red handed

But misthi is just engaged so she can choose if she understood she isn’t in love with veer

It’s better to get little hurt now rather then pain for entire life 

At least misthi being honest with veer here👏

Bcoz misthi is mauhaan daughter that’s why she is accepting her mistake💖

Empress_Boa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loool this post is so funny. Misti is not MARRIED! Veer and her was a bf and gf and later fiance. She has all the right to break up. Kunal was cheating behind his wife's back whom he once loved! The same wife he was with for years! Mauli was pregnant but he ditched her when she needed him the most. Its Kunal's responsibility to be there for his wife after taking a vow but no! Plus if he really didn't wanted to be with Mauli anymore then he should have come clean and divorced but no he would rather lie and cheat and sleep with her best friend! There is a different between a mistake and a sin! 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

The difference is huge. Yes the similarity is falling for someone else when in a committed relationship, but the way kunal did everything was far more selfish, dishonest, insensitive and lacking in respect for mauli compared to mishti, whom the moment she confirmed to herself that she was in fact in love with ruhaan without a doubt, she straight went and told veer that she couldn't marry him and that it was because she realised she wasn't in love with him. it was the honesty, the swifter way in dealing with the issue maturely once her feelings were confirmed to her by deciding veer deserved to know the truth made a world of a difference between what mishti did and kunal.