A very good lifeline was introduced for Jaanvi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I like Rajiv Kumar's entry with a different costume. A good shelter for two little girls. I think Jaanvi's father was framed as the worst person and then killed. 

I can't hate Ishani's behavior. It is just like a kiddish one. I like her acting and her expressions. Kavya and Kabir are as usual. Still Kapir character does not be shaped completely to suit with the role. He is looking like a romantic hero. It does not interrelate with the situation.๐Ÿ˜• ( My opinion only)

Dhurv suspects Jaanvi and follows behind her car. ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by krithi1990

I like Rajiv Kumar's entry with a different costume. A good shelter for two little girls. I think Jaanvi's father was framed as the worst person and then killed. 

I can't hate Ishani's behavior. It is just like a kiddish one. I like her acting and her expressions. Kavya and Kabir is as usual. Still Kapir character does not be shaped completely to suit with the role. He is looking like a romantic hero. It does not interrelate with the situation.๐Ÿ˜• ( My opinion only)

Dhurv suspects Jaanvi and follows behind her car. ๐Ÿคฃ

Dhruv suspects Jhanvi for what? 

I loved the precap.. Can't wait for tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by Sparklingstar22

Dhruv suspects Jhanvi for what? 

Just it was shown in precap only. Very exciting.

Originally posted by AnnStyles

I loved the precap.. Can't wait for tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I too. Jaanvi looks like Chulbul (dbo show) in that precap. 

Dhruv suspects jhanvi??๐Ÿคฃ

Thought kabir or kavya will start suspecting her๐Ÿ˜‚.

Let see whether he can find something or not๐Ÿ˜‰.

Originally posted by JDTKP

Dhruv suspects jhanvi??๐Ÿคฃ

Thought kabir or kavya will start suspecting her๐Ÿ˜‚.

Let see whether he can find something or not๐Ÿ˜‰.

As of now Kabir's concentration is only on kavya's doings. So we can't expect so soon from him. I think there is a mystery in Kabir's professional life. This mysterious thing maybe used by Jaanvi at the correct time. Let's wait and see.

As of now Kabir's concentration is only on kavya's doings. So we can't expect so soon from him. I think there is a mystery in Kabir's professional life. This mysterious thing maybe used by Jaanvi at the correct time. Let's wait and see.

Yeah  he is concentrating on his marriage now.

I am sure abt the mystery behind is professional life. But what job kabir is going to don now?? Has he left his job in army??

I too. Jaanvi looks like Chulbul (dbo show) in that precap. 

Yeah.. My chulbul๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜