HER POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD | THREAD 3 | UPDATED PART 66 @ P.N.73 @ 10/1/ - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

[QUOTE=taahir004]

It's alright .

I understand

That's why I post that note..

You can always check my blog for new posts 😊

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

maan promising that he will never leave geet was nice.geet saying that she doesnt want ti leave was so cute.possessive maan doesn't want geet to wear shorts n she is so angry.liked maan saying that if she wears such dresses he will also walk shirtless.now geet understands maan's state.geet saying that wearing such dresses became habitual was right.so sweet of maan to finally allow.geet telling him not to say anything against her mom was nice.kiss was romantic. now possessive jealous geet angry with maan.funny.perfect pics 

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome 👍 maan geet Love story started it's so cute both getting possessive for each other and enjoying there time but what will happen when geet mother will know about them how she will react waiting to see that update soon

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

PART 45

Do leave your likes and comments here or on BLOG .. for passwords for any stories , do leave your like and comments on previous posts..😃 

ADD ME IN BUDDY LIST FOR PM .. 😃

MY BLOG

https://mugdhaafiction.com/

MY INDEX

MY INSTAGRAM

LINK

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous update. Geet is such a masterpiece. she ran after the thief to get back her precious purse and gave him a sound thrashing for messing with her. Poor maan had to drag her from there. just love this jealous geet and possessive bodyguard. Maan's comment on geet's baby dressess and geet not liking girls drooling her maan. Match made in heaven. Love their moments together in the mall. The precap is sounding very interesting. eagerly waiting for the next part.

Edited by ns.1 - 2 minutes ago

Edited by ns.1 - 4 years ago
NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Superb update

Commented on blog

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Maneet is so possessive for each other. They are really adorable together. Geet's stunt in the market was great. Waiting for next dear

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally geet stopped and listened and thought before jumping on maan. She realizes how possessive he is just like she is too. Loved the Sherri how she ran after the thief without getting scared. Might be foolish but 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Maan made geet understand how possessive he his..

Waiting for next update..