halatheone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is Shan and Puckhi still married or divorced during that year ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well as if they never were married as Asmita burned legal wedding papers nobody believe their traditional wedding and it is show that Riddoy is apparently dead...Asmita is a vidhva.

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

According to my knowledge of legalities asmita is still legally shaan wife burning of marriage certificate means nothing because all such documents have 2 copies one is for govt record at the registrar office and the other for couple or family and that document remains in govt archive until another legal action is taken for divorce.

I hope the dumb CVS know this but looking at the caliber of their writing I doubt if they have knowledge of even simple laws the way they have disrespected the ritual of marriage.

It can be very interesting situation if shaan blackmail puchki into marrying him due to this document as even he has a copy in his mobile he can get a print out.

Because if this truth comes out that she married again without divorcing first husband her police career would be over, so she will have to marry him if she wants to keep her job.

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I don’t even know. They’ve made a joke out of marriage on this show. Now is their chance to sort out the mess they’ve created. They better fix it now.