Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
She has to be the most ordinary looking actress out there.
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

She has to be the most ordinary looking actress out there.

She also is an ordinary actor ... same bubbly OTT characters ... no versatility ... Her range of acting is limited ... even someone like Deepika has better range than her! 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

She also is an ordinary actor ... same bubbly OTT characters ... no versatility ... Her range of acting is limited ... even someone like Deepika has better range than her! 

Yes, till now no variety.

Although Deepika ke jaise chaman variety ka kiya faida, jack of all trades, master of none.

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Yes, till now no variety.

Although Deepika ke jaise chaman variety ka kiya faida, jack of all trades, master of none.

Well at least she tries unlike Pari-jack-of-only-one-trade .. 😆 ... And some actors in BW get more opportunities for their "looks and screen presence" .. So expecting all of them to "ace acting" is never going to happen! ... So I appreciate when they try expanding their roles!

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She did not play a bubbly girls in Hasee Toh Phasee. She played a quiet, depressed, geeky girl. I think she was fabulous in the role. She can play other kinds of roles...if given the chance. You take what you get! She has to make a living! LOL!

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She has a chubby face and she's trying to ignore that and act all hot. When she lost weight, her face had slimmed too, I liked her pics from that time. Don't know why she can't just stay a cute actress along with Alia. Ye kya hot banne ke shauk hai in logo ko. 

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

She did not play a bubbly girls in Hasee Toh Phasee. She played a quiet, depressed, geeky girl. I think she was fabulous in the role. She can play other kinds of roles...if given the chance. You take what you get! She has to make a living! LOL!

You must be kidding, she acted as if she was high on sugar. 🙄

Her ticks had a life of their own, after interval, they suddenly vanished.(notice sudden,and not gradual, major acting flaw)

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I find her pretty when shes not trying.

But her dressing mostly sucks

But her skin's so good.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Love her. This is what u call sexy.