Brand new! GOM Game of Month!... PAUS Post Anything Under Skies!!!

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Kabhi sochta hoon ke main kuchh kahoon.........

Sometimes I feel I just wanna say "Mere Man Ki Baat"!! ......Share the things in my heart....

Related image     

.......Celebrate!!! 

LIFE! The most important gift I carry with me😍

We play a lot of games on this forum...... so let's do something new..... let's play Game of Month...... 

So this one is Game of May!

And the game is PAUS- Post Anything Under Skies

So what's definition of Anything?

1) Your thoughts, your sentiments about your life, other people, the world.....

2) Any experience you would share, if you were sitting with friends on your Chaay Ka Adda!

3) Your Thoughts, your connects with your Celebrity Idol(Anybody Is allowed)...... 

Celebrate Fandom- The Love That Welcomes Rivals in Love

But No one-two lines comments, please!! For that please go to celebrity discussions..... 

for posting only pics please go to Celebrity rank thread

This thread is for preparing yourself; if you were to meet your idol and speak to him for few minutes!!

What would you say apart from I love you, I have seen all your roles blah blah blah..... that he'll, in his mind, yawn to!..... 

But if you say something interesting, something that catches his mind..... then yes!! let that come here.... 

So think, dream, fantasize and then jot it down here in GOM Game Of Month

Next month, someone else from the group can choose a new game if they want

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Have you people heard the story of Shekh Chilli?

Have you heard the idiom, Apne pair mein Kulhadi maar lena?

For Non-Hindi people, same sentiments in.......... Dig your own grave..... make a rod for your back????

Well! I did that today! As soon as I logged into new version of IF, I had seen IF had a new version, Vijay had a new pic, my celebrity had a new Avatar......

So I said to my self.....

Badal raha hai IF Ka roop Jara

Issi Bahaane Main Bhi DP Ka Haal Jara

Sawaar Loon , Sawaar Loon

(IF is come in new version, Vijay has a new DP, My celebrity idol has a new avatar........ then taking this opportunity, why not change my own DP after so long.....)

Went into update Profile and changed pic...... Initially I saw no change..... So I told myself.....It's my choice PIC..... so it's ok.... chalata hai!

But after some time, I saw the current status that my DP is showing.... tried repairing it 3-4 times, even with the older one..... but no success!

Now I am cursing myself, when idioms were being taught in school, I was perhaps sitting on last bench and throwing paper arrows or making teacher cartoon pics, because I never learnt.......

HASTE MAKES WASTE!!

Kissne kaha tha, jab sab chilla rahe hai, apna DP change karne ki ghai karne ko?

(Who had told me, that when all are complaining about their DP, I should make haste to change mine?)

So What I didn't learn in school, I am learning here!

OLD IS GOLD!!!

Forum mein khichkhich, 

Majaak ki goli lo, 

khichkhich door karo!

Laughter is the best Medicine!

Current Stage of IF- Post Dhoondhate Reh Jaaoge!!

Remember the tag line of Surf Ultra?

Many Having Login and DP issues.

Login Gum jaayega, DP bhi Bigad jaayega

Mere Posts hi Pehchaan hai, agar Mil sake!

Emojis were in hibernation. Supposed to populate soon😜🤣

Jaane kaha mera Emoji  gaya jee;

Old Version tak tha; kidhar gaya jee

Emojis have populated, fast rate!!😉🤣

Vaapas aaye Humaare Emoji

Pyaas Bujhi saare users kie !!

My husband teased me once.

"Your Morning Prayer had Namaskaar to Ganesha always; now it's become Namaskar to Ganesha and then immediately to India Forums and twitter!" 🤣

But for me, the sole objective of IF/Twitter is Barun Sobti!  

Well! It's more like chicken and egg story! I was introduced to Barun's talent through IF when I was a silent reader and then it was Barun; because of whom I became an active IF user and further my creativity( which was always there; but limited to kid's study projects and home decors) flourished.

Through IF, I connected to friends globally. Being in IT, having lived abroad most of my life, even after return to India, connecting with people globally is not new to me. But IF gave a different dimension to these new connections.... the dimension of Fandom!

All of us said the same, felt the same! We never understood, why people wanted him only as Arnav? On Twitter, an anecdote happened. 

While doing 22 yards reviews here on IF, I was discussing with another Barun fan on twitter and she said she read my reviews of  Arnav in his new movie. 

I laughed and wrote back. You have changed his name to Arnav. This happened with only one person, The Legendary Gabbar!

The pic of gabbar which gets populated at the base of our page reminds me always of the incident. Mitali  Ghoshal also liked that tweet and included it in her collage with other renowned feedbacks from Sourav and others. It's there on her FB.

Somehow, we the Barunrogis, my IF buddies...... we simply could not understand the insistence of a particular female lead. In our eyes, this man could romance Inanimate objects.

An IF buddy of mine had once said, the way he drinks milk, it feels like he's making love to milk bottle!"☺️😳

So true! The way before drinking, his lips linger on the bottle softly caressing it. Like he's holding on to the moment of foreplay.

Image result for Advay drinks water from bottle

And the way his Adam's apple moves sinuously while drinking water; all of us went weak in our knees!! All minds in gutter-land , souls in heaven along with Chandni.smiley37 

Kareena Kapoor Spelled out the Gospel truth in Jab We Met,

"Paani ka kaam toh paani hi karata hai!"

A simply wonderful dialogue, delivered most beautifully.

But Barun has now put the dilemma in all our hearts, 

kya paani ka 🤬ye bhi kaam hai??smiley37

Making us feel Hot hot hot!!

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

congrats Ap ke n for new thread keyliye :)

You gals may think, I'm gone nuts!

Khushi ki taraha shaayad main bhi baahari duniya ke liye ajeeb hoon!

(Same as Khushi, I am weird for the outside world)

But I totally and completely believe in one wise moment that Dee had given her Chhote! 

" Koi baat dil mein aaye agar to bol deni chaahiye".(If something comes to your heart, you should speak it out.)

Ghalib is the shayar that you calling any shayar Ghalib will be like Bharatratna Award. Difficult to achieve his kind of level......quoting his own shaayari as a tribute to him...A thing taught by our age old practices... you take a bit out from a huge ocean and give it back to the ocean as a tribute!

Kitna Dur Nikal Gaye Rishte Nibhate Nibate

Khud Ko Kho Diya Humne Apno Ko Pate Pate,

Log Kahte Hai Dard Hai Mere Dil Me,

Aur Hum Thak Gye Muskurate Muskurate... 

I went googling to get some urdu words meanings. That took me to Barun's shayari in tanahaiyaan serial trailer opening shot.

Tanhaaiyaan trailer starts with Barun's close up and Ghaalib's shaayari in the background... Gorky had posted a pic of Barun, in a sad frame and said the way he portrays pain, only he can... I fully agreed... When the Shaayari is going on, the exact pain depicted by Ghaalib is brought alive in Barun's eye, in Barun's posture, his body language, check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tzbR8WcwEg

The verse in reference given below.

aah ko chaahiye; ik umr asar hone tak

kaun jiita hai teri; zulf ke sar hone tak

hamne maana ki taghaaful na karoge lekin

Khaak ho jaenge ham tum ko Khabar hone tak

( A sigh of pain perhaps needs a lifetime to have desired effect;

but who has got that life till you get your tangles sorted out?

I know that you won't ignore me just like that

but; by the time you realise, I might be burnt down into ashes)

Was so enthralled by the verse once again that I shared the two beautiful stanzas with my hubby.  Both of us were reminiscing in the beauty that Ghalib has created. I said, it connects with each one of us because we have in our family , where these stanzas are applicable.

My hubby took me to another plateau and said, why do you restrict to individual families? isn't this kind of beauty applicable globally, think of Galilio ! Would he not feel the same about the discoveries he was bringing to the world and world just gave him pain back.

Understanding the "global" ness of the verse, both our eyes moistened up for perhaps everybody who suffers this way in the world.

That moment I realised that it's not over umpteenth number of times that we both share laughter together; but rather a rare yet precious, joint moistening of the eyes over a literature piece... that I am assured once again after 25 years " We both are made for each other".

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Here in Chennai the auspicious day of 

Ramzan started on Tuesday 7th may 2019.

Today 3 fastings have completed.

Fasting starts from early morning 4.30 a.m 

and ends @ 6.35 p.m . 14 hours .

The heat in Chennai is @ 47 degree. We 

don't have to drink water or eat food or 

anything during this 14 hours.

Every day we have special Ramzan prayers 

as Tarawee from 9.00 p.m to 10 p.m in that 

prayer every day Quran will be recited .

In thirty days Qurhan have to be finished.

For each best deed Almighty Allah will 

reward 70 times. 

In ordinary days only one reward for best 

Deeds but during Ramzan the reward will be

70 times. During this month all our sins and

Bad deeds will be forgiven by Almighty Allah .

This is the speciality of Ramzan and the 

speciality of Almighty Allah.

Edited by thambu - 4 years ago

Related image

Religions across the globe........and here I mean the true religion before the priest/ Moulavi/Bhat/ etc etc started dominating people under the name of religion...... as a rebel against this domination, the new Scientology religion is now budding in west...... 

In reality, religions are already hugely scientific based and teach one the quest of God/ Allah/Eeshwar who is nothing else but the ultimate truth! The truth of universe and in turn the truth of one's own self.

Every religion professes prayer which is intended to internalise you. This internalisation which is called Namaaj in Muslims and prarthana in Hindus keeps a person conscious of his end. The principle most advocated by Stephen Covey in explaining strategies of becoming an effective person.(begin with your end in mind). That's what religion wants us to do. 

Fasting is proven to improve health and bring longevity. Accordingly fasting/ intermittent fasting is advocated in all religions. It's month of Good Friday/Easter in Christianity, Ramadan In Muslim, Shraavan in Hinduism. With the current obesity trend owing to junk lifestyles fasting i.e. intake lesser than outspend is the only way to mobilise and melt away body fat. But it's not humanly easy to start fasting when your stomach is conditioned to get food at certain times. That's where religious mandate helps you overcome your mind's desire.

Asking for forgiveness is also common across religions. I remember a Jain in my office earlier who literally went around all friends and asked to forgive for anything bad he might have done during the year; the "Kshamavani". Such beautiful practice, Michhami Dukkadam (during paryushan mahaparva, the period to seek forgiveness) given by religion to conquer over one's consciousness, one's ego and admit that all your deeds may not be right.

There's huge list.... but I'll stop here with a Ramadan wish for all Muslim friends. Ramadan Kareem!

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Here are some of the facts that does not break the Ramzan fast.

1. Breshing teeth's that does not break the fast.

2. Having bath and having shower bath that does not break the fast.

3. Cutting hair and cutting nails trimming it and shaving hairs that does not break the fast.

4. perfumes incense sticks other food smells that comes automatically does not break the fast.

5. Using inhaler for aasthma does not break the fast.

6. Blood test urine test does not break the fast.

7. Eye drops , Ear drops , does not break the fast.

8. Make up , applying lipstick does not break the fast.

9. Wearing fashionable clothes , going out without burkha or scarf does not break the fast.

10. Cuddling and kissing kids does not break the fast.

These are some of the day to day things which does not break the fast.

jazum thumbnail

Hi buddy, waha kiya sayari he maja ay gaya to be frank. ❤️