Cinnamonn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, I realized that Mishti has finally acknowledge that she has some feelings for Ruhan.  They haven’t given me the feeling of a grounded couple as of yet. Because...I was expecting them to show a normal story of how real people fall in love. Like through communication and friendship and that builds up to romantic feelings and interest, understanding, trusts, respect. Then again, Mishti is supposed to be married to Veer.  

But what I don’t get is her behavior towards Veer.  I don’t fancy Rohan’s acting and I think Veer is a very nice character. Like for instance, whenever he hugs her, she is discomforted, she almost has an expression of disgust and she refuses to hug him back. And I have noticed that for a few episodes now.  

What I don’t understand is, she was so in love with or liking this guy, romancing with him all the time and had a very sorted comfortable level with him, but now she behaves as if his touches are disgusting. Her expressions are so clear that if we were there with her as she hugs Veer, we’d know she’s not too into the hug or him.  

What I’m saying is, the writers need to direct scenes properly. I’ve noticed the same with Kunal and Mauli. When so suddenly Kunal fell for Nandini, Mauli’s touch suddenly repulsed him. 

I’ve watched shows where a person falls for another, but they don’t be so extra with their behavior. They hug back the person, play along or even better, tell the person how they feel.  

I’m not hating on the character of Mishti or the actress as I am very aware it’s the writers writing that’s not sorted or directed well. They need to direct scenes better.  

Does my post make any sense to anyone, I’m sounding confused, right?  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Veer has been good to her....so instead of feeling disgust as if he is molesting her...she should feel bad that she is cheating on him secretly....plus she can she think of him as a human being or well wisher..but ruhan grasped her near the pool differently..that was more exciting and veer doesnt get her hish like that.

Infact all teenage hormonal girls are like that...they always like the bad boy

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel it's not wrong or surprising too. Well, as long as Mishti thought she loved him, his touches didn't affect her. Now, she started doubting her love, she is not okay with him touching. Who knows, tomorrow, if she might get back to veer, she'll be normal again  

And, yeah, in some shows,people might hug them back. A friendship wala hug is different but back hug, neck hug or etc makes her uncomfortable. It's just a girl's instinct. But , the writers shouldn't show it too often as if that's the only way to communicate MisVeer' s relationship to be at stake. 

But not to blame veer here. Poor guy is totally oblivious. I don't know whether to feel sorry for him or to reprimand him for always not reacting the way he is expected to act in situations. One poor guy of silsila after poor Arnav. 

sreelovesindia thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Veer has been good to her....so instead of feeling disgust as if he is molesting her...she should feel bad that she is cheating on him secretly....plus she can she think of him as a human being or well wisher..but ruhan grasped her near the pool differently..that was more exciting and veer doesnt get her hish like that.

Infact all teenage hormonal girls are like that...they always like the bad boy

Exactly. Just like how pari likes ruhaan, the bad boy and his proximity than Arnav, the goody goody boy type. 

How I wish mauli was there to guide the girls! 

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

Exactly. Just like how pari likes ruhaan, the bad boy and his proximity than Arnav, the goody goody boy type. 

How I wish mauli was there to guide the girls! 

Thats the first thing about s2 will i disliked so much so dont feel like watching....absolutely hate ruhaan type creatures....it wasnt limited to few epis....that towel scene ...just forced one...and then scratches on ruhaan...this happens in other love stories too....but after watching s1 ...and engagement....comes across crap..and pari falling for ruhaan ....what do these girls saw in ruhaan to behave so disrespectfully.

Yes any sane mother will tell her daughters to stay away from a person like ruhaan...

Both the girls behave like some high school girls who fall for cheap antics of bad boys

sreelovesindia thumbnail

Thats the first thing about s2 will i disliked so much so dont feel like watching....absolutely hate ruhaan type creatures....it wasnt limited to few epis....that towel scene ...just forced one...and then scratches on ruhaan...this happens in other love stories too....but after watching s1 ...and engagement....comes across crap..and pari falling for ruhaan ....what do these girls saw in ruhaan to behave so disrespectfully.

Yes any sane mother will tell her daughters to stay away from a person like ruhaan...

Both the girls behave like some high school girls who fall for cheap antics of bad boys

I'm used to watching all ITV serial craps dear  where heroes pull heroines randomly and still people including me (at my innocence stage) fell for their emotions and bgm without understanding reality. But nevertheless, silsila is not the only one to be blamed. Whole lot of ITV is like that. Far from practicality.Hence,silsila didn't seem much of a difference to me.

sreelovesindia thumbnail

@bold.... 😂😂it cracked me up. 

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

I'm used to watching all ITV serial craps dear  where heroes pull heroines randomly and still people including me (at my innocence stage) fell for their emotions and bgm without understanding reality. But nevertheless, silsila is not the only one to be blamed. Whole lot of ITV is like that. Far from practicality.Hence,silsila didn't seem much of a difference to me.

Everytime that is said ipkk is the first show that comes across mind.

I watched the show just a year back...back to back 350 epis in 10 days...that much the bg tune and arnav and khushi had impact....at the same time...knowing very well....how wrong it is.....my mom watches now on star plus...their haldi ceremony started....and they look beautiful and still i know it is wrong.

I think that is called growing up.

I think all shippers will realise some years down the lane...what is right and wrong.

Though all mishaan fans dislike me...i dont feel the same for them..bcoz i know i m right 

sreelovesindia thumbnail

Everytime that is said ipkk is the first show that comes across mind.

I watched the show just a year back...back to back 350 epis in 10 days...that much the bg tune and arnav and khushi had impact....at the same time...knowing very well....how wrong it is.....my mom watches now on star plus...their haldi ceremony started....and they look beautiful and still i know it is wrong.

I think that is called growing up.

I think all shippers will realise some years down the lane...what is right and wrong.

Though all mishaan fans dislike me...i dont feel the same for them..bcoz i know i m right 

Again, it happened. I also thought about ipkknd.. 😜High -five. 

Hardest and best part of growing up is knowing not all things makes sense. 

Just a general clarification, I don't think MisHaan fans are all children. I mean, most of them are married, and till last week , MisHaan made sense even to me. I'm not saying they are right .But they didn't do wrong too pov. Anyway, the show is changing much earlier than weather. Now I feel silsila is distant to me. Hope things change and no cheating is shown (I believe no cheating will happen) 

And, no MisHaan fan hates you, I am sure of that. It's just they, including me (yeah, sometimes, when I feel they are right, I defend MisHaan) sometimes reply to your post in the same speed we read it. And Mishaan fans get offended when MisHaan is compared to s1 couple. And when you said you don't even watch the show added fuel to the fire. (MisHaan is never Kunan), so arguments started there  .

Even i replied very fiercely to your posts till yesterday. Don't know what happened today, I feel some saint athma went into me and I'm all calm today. Anyway, do not take any post to your heart dear. 

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

@sree

I dont take anything to heart...anymore....