SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Two reasons Y I opened this topic

1. MY NET CONNECTION, CURRENT CONNECTION are not good nowadays so kabhi bhi jaa sakta hai donom🥺So cant make topics too like before😭Had to abandon my yesterday epi topic bcz of these two nakhras🥺 Nazar lag gayi shyayad😒 + Jawan IF is just TOO DEMOTIVATING Arghhh😵

2. I cant wait for the epi to air so just want to express my feelings before net & current goes

Hayee Kya Mindichblasting DIL JAAN JIGAR SAB LE LO PRECAP THA❤️ I am sure these Akshan scenes will be so memorable for us fans to cherish for lifetime👍🏼

Can I just cry at this scene😭 Jindal Saab Aap toh heera ho ek damm Kohinoor❤️The way you held her shoulder gave her support,held her hand inorder to help her remove those chits and thereby  providing her the much needed confidence to face her biggest fear - HER MISTAKE CHITS OF PAST is just so so DIL LE LO❤️ YOU ARE JUST PYAAR❤️ AKSHAT DIL LE LO JINDAL🤗

Then you embraced her in your arms, assuring her YOUR FOREVER SAATH🤗, consoling her by slightly patting her head❤️ Awwieeeee My dil just exploded at this overwhelming scene

You constantly supporting her in her mushquil waqt👏

Kiski BP high ho gayi ji?🤣Biwi ji ko saree mein dekhke Miya ji ka 😆ya Miya ji ko rangeen chasme mein dekhkar Biwi ji ka chad gaya BP?🤣 BP apparatus on bed + Dawai ke dabbe bhi bed aur table pe😳

Ufff Yeh Signature Pose

THIS IS FIRE.......☺️☺️☺️☺️

Jindal Saab's RANGEEN CHASMA WE MISSED YOU smiley31WELCOME BACK YAARAsmiley40smiley41

Love😳

Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aww. Such a cute post. ❤️I think it's Guddan whose BP is high. I'm guessing she faints due to stress and Bua assumes she is pregnant which will lead to the sequence with the balloons and eunuchs

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What u r abandoning yesterday's post plz aisa mat kro😭mai kab se wait kr rhi hu😒jb net problem solve ho jaye to time nikalkr post krdena plz 😊

Now coming to precap it is just awsome Akshat jindal is kohinoor rangeen chasma is back🤗mai v yehi soch rhi hu ki kiska BP barha hai shayad kal pta chale 😆aur ye pose ye to scree pr aag lagane wali pose hai☺️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: castaway11

Aww. Such a cute post. ❤️I think it's Guddan whose BP is high. I'm guessing she faints due to stress and Bua assumes she is pregnant which will lead to the sequence with the balloons and eunuchs

Wow Mohini what a guess👏

Thank you❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

What u r abandoning yesterday's post plz aisa mat kro😭mai kab se wait kr rhi hu😒jb net problem solve ho jaye to time nikalkr post krdena plz 😊

Now coming to precap it is just awsome Akshat jindal is kohinoor rangeen chasma is back🤗mai v yehi soch rhi hu ki kiska BP barha hai shayad kal pta chale 😆aur ye pose ye to scree pr aag lagane wali pose hai☺️

Kajal Now Net is okyish yaar let's see if I can make post or not Mera replies bhi pending hai old posts pe😒IF pe aa hi nahi paa rahi hu iss week teek se😵

@Bold Pose ke saath inke Eyelock is totally AAG aajkal☺️

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

OMG i just noticed the BP machine 🤣

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

specs kaha se aya🤣

preggy kandh bp 🤣

note-best precap

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

OMG i just noticed the BP machine 🤣

Patha nahi kiski BP imbalance huyi hai🤣

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

specs kaha se aya🤣

preggy kandh bp 🤣

note-best precap

Sab ka jawab milega dekte rahiye Guddan Tumse Na Ho Paayega Mon to Fri 8pm only on Zee Tv😎

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Patha nahi kiski BP imbalance huyi hai🤣

I m sure its Guddan 😂😂😂 Bechari she is so stressed. 

If it turns out to be Akshat, i still wont be surprised 😜