Thanks a lot dearšŸ˜³

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 57 ~

Late Night 

K M 

Hall 

All are in the hall, after completing their karwachauth fastā€¦.They are enjoying each otherā€™s company, when Kiara came up with a plan ā€I was thinking letā€™s play aroundā€ā€¦.ā€Superb!...Letā€™s do itā€ Kalyani said supporting herā€¦.She came in the center, and made everyoneā€™s attention towards herā€¦.She speaks holding a mike in her hand ā€œBefore I come to the point, I want to ask everyone are you guyā€™s enjoying the night?ā€ā€¦.All screams ā€˜No' and she taking it as a cue starts again ā€œSo I got my answerā€¦.Toh phir abhi tak  kya kar rahe the?....Anyways, I will not take too much timeā€¦.Ab kehte hai, khuda ne har kisi ke liye, kisi na kisi ko banaya haiā€¦.I strongly believe in it asā€¦.Um, let me guess you guyā€™s must be thinking, I am saying this seeing my parents Jodiā€¦.Then let me tell you, itā€™s a big NOā€¦.Hum sab ke liye koi toh love stories inspiration rahi hai, phir chahe wo Heer ā€“ Ranja, Laila ā€“ Majnu, ya Romeo ā€“ Juliet ho, par mere liye sirf ek hi love story inspiration rahi hai, aur woh hai mere Maami, Maama ki love storyā€¦.Nahi koi hai, jo unke level tak aa sakta hai, nahi koi aayegaā€¦.They are just justā€¦.Just perfect, made for each other typeā€¦.They are 2 bodies in one soulā€¦.They understands each other so well, even my parents donā€™t understand each other this muchā€¦ā€ Om laughs a bit, only to get death glare from Gauri ā€œGhar chalo batati huā€ā€¦.

In a moment his smile vanishedā€¦.DhaRu looks at each other, as she starts again ā€œArey, aise thodi naa unhe sabse romantic couple kaha jata tha, college meinā€¦.College se lekar aaj tak, unko bond sirf aur sirf strong huva haiā€¦.ā€

ā€œYes right Kiaraā€¦.You have summed it allā€ Ranveer said looking at DhaRuā€¦.Something strike them, as they looks at each other, remembering their college dayā€™s (especially their moments)ā€¦.

She with her sharp eyes sees them ā€œSee this, lovebirds canā€™t keep their eyes off each otherā€¦.So cute!....Kash mujhe bhi koi itna pyar karne wala mileā€¦.Maami is so luckyā€¦.So guyā€™s, inhe aise hi ek dusre ki aankho mein aankhe dalne de, ki kuchā€¦.?ā€ā€¦..All screamed 'No' and she took it as a cue, while playing a beautiful songā€¦.

Latak matak chali
Dil ko patak chali
Pakde kalali koi
Bah ko chatak chali

Now she with her cousins dragged Aru for the danceā€¦.Initially, she refuses but eventually agreedā€¦.

Zara idhar chali
Zara udhar chali
Gadar machaya tune

Now she moves towards 'him' and drags 'him' to dance with herā€¦.He reluctantly compliesā€¦.

Jahan jidhar chali
Chhod-chhad naihar ki galiyan
Kaun hai woh? Jis piya ke ghar chali

They looks at each other, while dancing remembering their college dayā€™sā€¦.

Mann tarse re..
Rang barse re..
Mann tarse re, tarse re, tarse reā€¦
Rang barse re, barse re, barse reā€¦

Diya came to PriVeer and pulled them for the danceā€¦.Roli and Ruhi came to RajOse and pulled them for the danceā€¦.Kiara, Veer and Krish came to RiKara and pulled them for the danceā€¦.Kalyani came to her mother and pulled her for the danceā€¦.Rumya came to RuMya and TejVi and pulled them for the danceā€¦.Meera came to Svetlana and Mr Sharma and pulled them for the danceā€¦.Now all are dancing and enjoying a lotā€¦.

Chain ke looteri hoon main
Nindiya ki chorni...

Laye de..
Lai de, lai lai de

Mohe
 Rajvaadi Odhni 
Lai de, lai lai de

Mohe
 Rajwadi Odhni 
Laye laye de, lai lai de

Mohe
 Rajvaadi Odhni 
Lai de, lai lai de
Mohe Rajwadi Odhni..

London 

MALHOTRAā€™S VILLA 

Hall 

A beautiful song is playing, as all the coupleā€™s are dancing to itā€™s beat, except MeAnshā€¦.

Zara idhar chali
Zara udhar chali

Gadar machaya tune

Jahan jidhar chali

Chhod-chhad naihar ki galiyan

Kaun hai woh? Jis piya ke ghar chali

ā€Can we dance too, beautiful?ā€ he said looking at her eyesā€¦.

ā€Um, noā€¦.Itā€™s fineā€ she saidā€¦.

ā€Um, what is this?ā€ he drags her with him and dances with herā€¦.

Hoo.. bandhi ke payaliya pau mein.. pau mein..
Chhan chhanati jab main jau re..
Haan! tu hawa ka jhonka bolo re, bolo reā€¦ 
Aa savaari main karwaaun reā€¦

She tries to go, but he doesnā€™t let her goā€¦.

Oo ho ho.. bandhi ke payaliya pau mein.. pau mein..
Chhan chhanati jab main jau re..

Haan! tu hawa ka 
jhonka bolo re, bolo re...
Aa savaari main karwaaun re...

After sometime, she is also enjoying dancing with himā€¦.

Jab nachu re..
Jag soche re..
Jab nachu re, nachu re, nachu re...
Jag soche re, soche re, soche re...

Aa gayi sheher mein kaise
Jungalon ki morni...

Mumbai 

K M 

Hall 

Dharam is feeling guilty, while dancing with Aruā€¦.But to make the matter's worse, he canā€™t do anything about itā€¦!

Laye de..
Lai de, lai lai de
Mohe Rajvaadi Odhni 
Lai de, lai lai de
Mohe Rajwadi Odhni 

Laye de, lai lai de

Mohe Rajvaadi Odhni 
Lai de, lai lai de
Mohe Rajwadi Odhni.. (x2)

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

PART 58 ~

Midnight

O M

RuMya are making Rumya sleep, while Gauri after checking on her childrenā€™s, walks to her roomā€¦.

RiKaraā€™s room

Gauri enters their room and sees Om, on the bed sleepingā€¦She walks to him ā€œSo gaye?ā€, But not getting any response she literally jerks himā€¦.Still no response, so jerks him even hardā€¦.Still no response, so she throws water on his faceā€¦He quickly gets up screaming ā€œGau, barish aa rahi hai, close the window quicklyā€ā€¦.ā€LB, barish nahi haiā€¦.I threw water on you, to make you upā€ she sarcastically saysā€¦.ā€Oh!...Why, but?ā€ he scans her upā€¦.ā€Kabse puch rahi thi, ki tum so gayeā€¦.But you didnā€™t utter a word, soā€¦.ā€ She said folding her hands on her chestā€¦.ā€Tum ne mujhe yeh puchne ke liye jagayaā€¦How rude, I was sleeping so peacefullyā€¦ā€ She ignores his words ā€œAur kya?....Mujhe horror film dekhni haiā€ā€¦.ā€Khudki sakal dekhloā€¦ā€ he mumbles, going back to sleepā€¦.ā€Kya kaha tumnešŸ˜ ā€¦.See, I am not asking youā€¦But telling you, so you donā€™t have any choiceā€¦ā€ she makes him sit upā€¦.

She walks on the bed, but for him itā€™s on his legs ā€œAahhā€¦.Canā€™t you just come from your sidešŸ˜’ā€ā€¦.

ā€So you want me to walk all the way up from that sideā€¦.How meanšŸ˜’ā€ sheā€¦.They both then watches the horror film, cuddling to each other, but more as to she not wanting to let him sleepā€¦.šŸ˜šŸ˜‚

London

MALHOTRAā€™S VILLA

Lawn

Meera and Ansh are alone there, sitting on a swingā€¦.Both want to start a conversation, but not getting the exact ā€œhowā€ā€¦.Then finally, he speaks up asking the question, which he dreads but need to get on ā€œI have always wanted to ask you this but didnā€™t know if I should really askā€¦.But then I want it to be clear from our both sidesā€¦Isā€¦.ā€ Before he could put it in she interrupts him ā€œPlease, come to the pointā€¦.I canā€™t understand this puzzlesā€ā€¦.He sighs and goes ahead ā€œI just want to know, if you reallyā€¦..I mean really?....Even if itā€™s a no, tell meā€¦ā€ She looks away ā€œWe are in a relationship from last 4 yrs and still you want answer?....You donā€™t know me or you are just pretending likeā€¦.?....Mujhe nahi samaj mein aata yeh sabā€ā€¦..He feels guilty for hurting her ā€œHey, I didnā€™t mean to hurt youā€¦.Of course, I know youā€¦.Par tumhara chehra kuch aur bata raha haiā€¦.ā€ 

She realizes ā€œNahiā€¦.If that was the case, I wouldnā€™t have made by mind 4 yrs backā€¦.It takes a lot of courage, especially after someone you know like from childhood breaks your self esteemā€¦.See, I am very thankful to you, for giving me this new lifeā€¦.Agar tum us din nahi aate tohā€¦.Sayad meinā€¦.ā€ He keeps his finger on her mouth, as she looks at him ā€œNever say that againā€¦.Problems toh sab ki zindagi mein aati haiā€¦.And you donā€™t need to pretend for anyone, you are very beautiful in your own way, ask meā€¦.That person must be blind, who didnā€™t see your beautyā€¦.Par yeh sab past hai, tumhe sirf future ke baare mein sochna chahiyeā€ā€¦.She walks a few steps away and laughs a bit ā€œVery funnyā€¦.Kash tumhari tarah sabhi hoteā€¦.But thatā€™s not the caseā€¦.Thank you for being the best friend for meā€ she smiles...

ā€œAnyways, tumhare question ka jawab nahi mere paas tab tha, aur nahi aajā€¦.Chalo ab raat bohot ho chuki hai, kal milte haiā€ she hugs him, before running away from there, battling her tearsā€¦.ā€Jawab toh mein jankar hi rahungaā€¦.Whatever it takesā€ he says in his mindā€¦.

Meera's room

Meera sits on her bed and taking the pillow, cries her heart out ā€œKyun kiya tumne mere saath aisa?....Where was I wrong?ā€ā€¦..She has Dharam's (her once best friend) words in her mind ā€œMein tumse pyar karunga?....How on Earth do you even got it?....Dosti ke naam par yeh sab chal raha tha, tumhare dimag meinā€¦.You took advantage of my friendshipā€¦Now everything is over between usā€¦.Ab chali jao meri nazaro seā€¦.Just gošŸ˜”!ā€ā€¦..She thinks ā€œI know it was just anā€¦.But still I can feel itā€™s pain, as we had to do itā€¦.But to me, it impacted a lotā€¦.ā€

Mumbai, India

K M

DhaRu's room

Balcony

Dharam is sitting there alone, looking at the sky but his mind is flashing the scene from 5.5 yrs back, the same scene which he was so proud of, only if he knew it will have a break down moment for him, whenever he thinks of 'her'ā€¦.ā€Wish I knew, what I was getting atā€¦.Then it would have been differentā€¦.Kash us waqt thoda aur time miljata, toh use kabhi jaane nahi detaā€¦.But she knew the whole thing, the whole setup then why suddenly?....I understood after she went, never to be backā€¦.But then, I had made a promise which I needed to fulfillā€¦.I am missing her, but canā€™t do anythingā€¦.I canā€™t even ask Gauriā€¦.Hamara sach samne aajayega aur mein yeh risk nahi le saktaā€¦.I cannotā€¦.ā€ He thinks burying his head in his palms and criesā€¦.

PRECAP ~

Dharam ā€œNo I didnā€™t cheatā€¦.You cheatedā€¦ā€ 

Meera ā€œNo Papa, I didnā€™tā€¦.You always do thisā€¦ā€ 

Dharam ā€œNo, I donā€™tā€¦ā€ 

Meera ā€œYes Papa, you doā€¦ā€ 

Dharam ā€œNoā€¦ā€

Meera ā€œWow, I am impressedā€¦.ā€ 

Ansh ā€œThanks my loveā€¦ā€

She laughsā€¦.

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Parts 55 % 56 

Beautiful and so Vibrant Chapters 

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ha ha rikara scene was so cute & funny loved it super did meera confessed her love to dharam 5 yrs back what set up dharam is talking about waiting for flashbacks eagerly update next soon

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

kiara has only one couple as role model n that's dharu.šŸ˜Šbut why did om laugh?gauri saying come home....I will show you vanishing his smile was funny.dharu looking at each other was emotional.dance was nice.I liked ansh taking initiative to dance with meera.it was so sweet.after reading your ff I wish I could watch nazar.I feel very nice seeing priveer pics..our DiRa.missing them very badly.can you please give a long scene on priveer?why dharam is feeling guilty while dancing with aru?I liked how you put pics for dheeru MeeNsh dance scene

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

just to know from om whether he is sleeping gauri poured water on him.so crazy.om thought its rain n is asking her to close the window. so funny.when gauri said that she wants to see a horror movie om telling her to see her own face was funny.ansh asking meera if she is really ready to marry him if not she can say no n meera's reply was intense.meera thanking ansh for giving her a new life n ansh saying that dharam is blind not to see her beauty was emotional. I hope you will show ansh meera flash back.shocking that dharam blamed meera for loving him as they were best friends. poor meera.oh dharam wishes that he could stop meera from going away that day..he really misses her. .he can't even ask gauri about meera as he wants to hide his marital problems from her.really want to know the past.perfect pics

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice part dear

Awesome & loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon šŸ™‚

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome updates 

Love it

Cont soon