Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: krithi1990

That's why I expect the strong reason behind Jaanvi's motivation. The wound in the children's heart is severe than an adult one. For me Jaanvi's wrong doings should be justified. 

You cant get eveyrthing in one week :)

Seeing her  father murdered and tortured by PK Mittal is not enough for her to become like this ?

Spending her life childhood without a parents  is not enough ??

Is it not enough to justify her reason for Revenge ???  

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kala16

Iam really eager to know PKs affection towards Jhanvi. But ruining Sumans life and making her mad is totally unacceptable.

I think ishaani will be the one who is going to expose jhanvi if she isn't able to marry Kabir.

As u said punishing the innocent souls in the house is not rt.

But as its a fictional show it should run with some interesting concept .

We are also happy that shrenu has got a chance to showcase her acting skills.

Thanks for your opinion. If we want to achieve our goal we must do something beyond the rules. The king can't be defeated if the opponent has some soft corner for the innocent soldiers death.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's why I expect the strong reason behind Jaanvi's motivation. The wound in the children's heart is severe than an adult one. For me Jaanvi's wrong doings should be justified. 

Don't look for justification, because as I said ,there is none. We as an audience can sympathise with her pain and realise that a lack of proper guidance and suffering has made her this. But it will not change the distinction between right and wrong. Jhanvi is a negative character, with shades ofcourse, so try to accept her as she is, because if you try to find justification you will end up getting disappointed, because there is no justification for revenge.

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

You cant get eveyrthing in one week :)

Seeing her  father murdered and tortured by PK Mittal is not enough for her to become like this ?

Spending her life childhood without a parents  is not enough ??

Is it not enough to justify her reason for Revenge ???  

It is just my expectation. I don't expect this should be done so soon. I expect that the story should be moved like this. Jaanvi's wrong doings must be justified. So the flashback scenes must be the strong one to think that PK  and his family deserves this revenge.

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Don't look for justification, because as I said ,there is none. We as an audience can sympathise with her pain and realise that a lack of proper guidance and suffering has made her this. But it will not change the distinction between right and wrong. Jhanvi is a negative character, with shades ofcourse, so try to accept her as she is, because if you try to find justification you will end up getting disappointed, because there is no justification for revenge.

It doesn't matter that Jaanvi is protagonist or antagonist. Now she is being shown as a woman who can harm the innocent people to achieve her goal. If her goal is for a wrong or silly reason , Jaanvi character can fall down in viewers mind. So I expect the strong reason for her wrong doings. As of now viewers may think that Jaanvi has a beautiful family and she should drop her revenge thinking. The flashback must be the suitable one for Jaanvi's present action. This is my expectation. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It doesn't matter that Jaanvi is protagonist or antagonist. Now she is being shown as a woman who can harm the innocent people to achieve her goal. If her goal is for a wrong or silly reason , Jaanvi character can fall down in viewers mind. So I expect the strong reason for her wrong doings. As of now viewers may think that Jaanvi has a beautiful family and she should drop her revenge thinking. The flashback must be the suitable one for Jaanvi's present action. This is my expectation. 

Why will her character fall? She is a negative character, why do you want to turn her positive. In the flashbacks  they will show some incidents which made her feel as if Mittal's are behind this(most probably). For this she had to suffer her entire life. So she wants to teach them a lesson. This is her reason. As I said you will never get full justification. So expecting it will only lead to disappointment.

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Reading this post I remember the dialogue in badla movie where amitabh bachan narrated one of the draupadi's dialogues 

" Badla lena har baar sahi nahi hota, lekin maaf kar dena bhi har baar sahi nahi hota"

It is not right to take revenge everytime but it's not right also to  forgive everytime 

We have just got a small glimpse why jhanvi wants revenge but we don't know what has she endured that she has decided to ruin her whole life because of it. 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I just write this for a discussion. I know every girl has so much affection with her dad . Jaanvi's intention is an acceptable one. At the same time all the members of her family love her a lot. Even the arrogant PK admires and accepts her suggestions. Her husband loves her immensely. He believes her blindly. My question is, what is the use to have a revenge thinking in her mind. Why doesn't she lead her marital life peacefully. Why should she spoil her life for the past incident. Why can't she forget her past.?. 

PS. This show's basic concept is "revenge" . So the show should survive with this concept. I  just put my common opinion. Can everyone accept that her revenge action is a judgemental one.

You see 'revenge' is a basic human psychology.. It is not always severe but think about it - If a friend play some prank on us we try to play a prank on that friend too to get even.. It's a kind of revenge too but a playful one... 

But here the Revenge game is serious n severe one.. Here deaths are involved.. Janhvi had lost everything coz of PK n now she's making it sure PK goes through the same hell... Her mind has turned bitter... But here she's targeting his family too who are innocent.. But she n Ishani were innocent too n probably her father too (I hope he was innocent coz I would hate to see it was all MUs n PK innocent) n yet they had to suffer..  So Janhvi doesn't mind hurting innocent people to achieve her goal...