Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Jaanvi and her revenge on Mittals

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I just write this for a discussion. I know every girl has so much affection with her dad . Jaanvi's intention is an acceptable one. At the same time all the members of her family love her a lot. Even the arrogant PK admires and accepts her suggestions. Her husband loves her immensely. He believes her blindly. My question is, what is the use to have a revenge thinking in her mind. Why doesn't she lead her marital life peacefully. Why should she spoil her life for the past incident. Why can't she forget her past.?. 

PS. This show's basic concept is "revenge" . So the show should survive with this concept. I  just put my common opinion. Can everyone accept that her revenge action is a judgemental one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No it is absolutely not acceptable to take revenge on anyone for anything. Revenge makes the person seeking revenge more pathetic than the person who has apparently commited a crime. But this is a show, and as you have rightly pointed out the very theme of this narrative is revenge and we watch it for entertainment so our personal sense of right or wrong should not effect this. Even in the show , most probably by the end they will show a guilty Jhanvi who is ashamed of her deeds. They may also send her to jail in the end.

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

No it is absolutely not acceptable to take revenge on anyone for anything. Revenge makes the person seeking revenge more pathetic than the person who has apparently commited a crime. But this is a show, and as you have rightly pointed out the very theme of this narrative is revenge and we watch it for entertainment so our personal sense of right or wrong should not effect this. Even in the show , most probably by the end they will show a guilty Jhanvi who is ashamed of her deeds. They may also send her to jail in the end.

Thanks for your opinion. Revenge thinking may change the people criminals. At the same time we can't forget our beloved ones assassination. Powerful people avenge the criminals directly. The poor souls are waiting for the correct time to give back. But time heals every thing. In today episode, Duruv and Jaanvi's feeding scene made me to think like that. Makers can drag the revenge concept as much as possible. But definitely viewers will feel as like me. It would be better if all the members of Mittals family was shown as the bad people. 

Yes powerful people do so, but that does not mean that it is right. Revenge can never be good. About the show, you have to remember that basically Jhanvi is the villain of the show. If they show the Mittals evil then peoples' sentiment will shift to Jhanvi, they cannot make this happen. So the Mittals will be portrayed as good people only, especially to Jhanvi atleast.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Iam really eager to know PKs affection towards Jhanvi. But ruining Sumans life and making her mad is totally unacceptable.

I think ishaani will be the one who is going to expose jhanvi if she isn't able to marry Kabir.

As u said punishing the innocent souls in the house is not rt.

But as its a fictional show it should run with some interesting concept .

We are also happy that shrenu has got a chance to showcase her acting skills.

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Yes powerful people do so, but that does not mean that it is right. Revenge can never be good. About the show, you have to remember that basically Jhanvi is the villain of the show. If they show the Mittals evil then peoples' sentiment will shift to Jhanvi, they cannot make this happen. So the Mittals will be portrayed as good people only, especially to Jhanvi atleast.

Normally in cinema or serial the hero or heroine doesn't consider as a villain if he /she has some motives for their wrong deeds. When seeing Jaanvi's childhood days , Jaanvi's actions for Mittal family are the needed one. She has some reasons for her deeds towards her family. My concern is, it should be the valuble one and the viewers should accept all her activities. So her flashback scene should be the strongest one to accept her doings . People should think that Jaanvi's wrongdoings are the acceptable one.

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Till now only the reason of revenge is shown.. But I want to know more about what happened after their father was killed.. Because both of them were small kids and they must have faced a lot of thorns in a world like today. No child should go through this.

But looking at the story I think janhvi will feel guilty of her doings in the end. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

Till now only the reason of revenge is shown.. But I want to know more about what happened after their father was killed.. Because both of them were small kids and they must have faced a lot of thorns in a world like today. No child should go through this.

But looking at the story I think janhvi will feel guilty of her doings in the end. 

We will be getting Flashback scenes.... 

Bold .. I so agree.. Jhanvi is Grey character... but reason for revenge is logical ..Bitter childhood , loosing parents, going homeless, seeing her dad dying like this..these are enough reasons for her to become like this what she is at the moment .. ...

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Normally in cinema or serial the hero or heroine doesn't consider as a villain if he /she has some motives for their wrong deeds. When seeing Jaanvi's childhood days , Jaanvi's actions for Mittal family are the needed one. She has some reasons for her deeds towards her family. My concern is, it should be the valuble one and the viewers should accept all her activities. So her flashback scene should be the strongest one to accept her doings . People should think that Jaanvi's wrongdoings are the acceptable one.

Don't know about serial or cinema, my views were in general. In general revenge can never be justified no matter how strong the reason is. About this show, as I said earlier, we have to remember Jhanvi is the antagonist of this show. If audience starts feeling her ways are right then what will the protagonists,( Kaveer and Kavya) do? That's why inspite of showing a humane side of Jhanvi, they will have to show that she is torturing the people who love her. If they show the family is bad then the audience will not want Jhanvi to get exposed , because they will feel this is justice. So it is very important to show them good towards Jhanvi to make the audience realise that what she is doing is wrong. The viewers should not accept her activities and there lies the catch.

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

That's why I expect the strong reason behind Jaanvi's motivation. The wound in the children's heart is severe than an adult one. For me Jaanvi's wrong doings should be justified.