Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 01 May 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The episode begins with Shaan watching  Hridoy playing with puppets ...to his shock he realises Hridoy was not mad at all ..he was just faking his mental illness .. ..Hridoy threatens to destroy Shaan dada for coming between him n Asmita .

Shaan confronts Hridoy ...he starts faking sickness again .

Shaan is furious that he separated Shamita by faking it .

He warns Hridoy to reveal the truth to the family . 

Asmita is happy to get reinstated into police force again ... and join Kolkata .

She assures she will reach office in time .

Asmita protects Hridoy from getting assaulted by Shaan ..n accuses Shana but Shaan insists Hridoy was faking it ..he was not mad at all

Asmita retorts that Shaan was getting jealous n could not stand Asmita with Hridoy .

She warns him to stay away from Hridoy .

Shaan insists Hri was just acting ... he gets frustrated as he gets thrown out by her. She then showers care on Hridoy ..while he sleeps in her lap .

When he falls asleep she confirms from the doc that Hridoy was truly sick ...

Next morning at BF time Shana apologises to Asmita for misbehaving with Hridoy . He will not do it again . He just got jealous n was now feeling guilty over his act . Hridoy then tries to cling to Asmita again ..

Shaan assures Junior ..he will never hurt him again ...will,assist Asmita in taking care of junior ...

Asmita is pleased to see this . Thanks Shaan . She assures she will go be him a good news ..

Asmita leaves while Shaan decides to play with Hridoy . 

At police HQ Asmita marches in  and she is given back her ranks , her badges n belt n cap with full honours . Asmita gets emotional as she gets FB of the scene when she was stripped off her badges .she gives an emotional speech ..of her journey from SG and her determination .

She feels happy for her mother who must be watching her from heavens ...

She takes her oath . 

She declares decides to reveal her true identity to Shaan n make him proud .

Shaan was is seen playing games with Hridoy ...he seats him in a wheel chair n speeds  towards the edge ... trying to provoke some reaction from Hridoy which will reveal he was faking mental illness ...

Hridoy gets very scared n screams ...and instead of addressing Shana as “UNcle” he addresses him as “Dada .”... in fright .

Shaan catches him ..that he was actually his dada only .

He threatens to expose his facade before the family 

Precap

Asmita dressed in police uniform arrives at the cliff looking for Shaan n Hridoy 

She is shocked to see them at  the edge 

Hridoy’s wheelchair slips out of Shaan’s hand n Hridoy falls into the lake below 

Asmita and Shaan are both horrified...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Today I managed  to fit the entire update into first post 

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

So Shaan is gonna get blamed for killing Ridoy now 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Lol so again Asmita gonna believe that Shan killed his bro and will punish him for that.  

Why don't they kill Shan off. Poor guy will be relieved .. 

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so I just read the update and realized that maybe this is the way for Ridhoy character to leave the show for a bit because they will not be able to find his body......but idk bout this blame game between Puckhi and Shan... I think by now Puckhi will understand that Shan is being good and will not hurt Ridhoy but idk how this wil play out because she does show up in a police outfit so idk even if Shan knew she was  a police officer but lets see if this is the high point drama well we were right about Ridhoy faking it so wow and Puckhi doesn't belive Shan at all and goes along with the childish Ridhoy...tomorrow will be high point drama for sure...it will be interesting what will happen because Puckhi already knows that Shan isn't a Murder at all... 

and plu Durga Maa wants these two couples together maybe with Shan prays yesterday of bringing Puckhi back to him came in a way because Ridhoy truth came out...but not infront of Puckhi but infront of Shan so it will be interesting these two episodes to end the week 

do I think Puckhi will blame Shan idk ? it will be interesting but if she didn't believe him the last time what will be sure she blames him this time so ya lets see 

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: royalsgirl93

so I just read the update and realized that maybe this is the way for Ridhoy character to leave the show for a bit because they will not be able to find his body......but idk bout this blame game between Puckhi and Shan... I think by now Puckhi will understand that Shan is being good and will not hurt Ridhoy but idk how this wil play out because she does show up in a police outfit so idk even if Shan knew she was  a police officer but lets see if this is the high point drama well we were right about Ridhoy faking it so wow and Puckhi doesn't belive Shan at all and goes along with the childish Ridhoy...tomorrow will be high point drama for sure...it will be interesting what will happen because Puckhi already knows that Shan isn't a Murder at all... 

and plu Durga Maa wants these two couples together maybe with Shan prays yesterday of bringing Puckhi back to him came in a way because Ridhoy truth came out...but not infront of Puckhi but infront of Shan so it will be interesting these two episodes to end the week 

do I think Puckhi will blame Shan idk ? it will be interesting but if she didn't believe him the last time what will be sure she blames him this time so ya lets see 

The last time she didn’t believe him she ended up almost sexually assaulted by Ridoy. So hopefully this time she at least speaks to him about what’s happened. Ridoy is a creep and deserves this end. So I hope he’s gone for good and not temporarily. They’ve legit made him worse than Nivi. The two characters which really need to be gone are Nivi and Ridoy. And oh yeh beauty too. Hope she’s not able to find Paro now. The whole family knows the truth about the baby too so she can’t use that. 

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

The last time she didn’t believe him she ended up almost sexually assaulted by Ridoy. So hopefully this time she at least speaks to him about what’s happened. Ridoy is a creep and deserves this end. So I hope he’s gone for good and not temporarily. They’ve legit made him worse than Nivi. The two characters which really need to be gone are Nivi and Ridoy. And oh yeh beauty too. Hope she’s not able to find Paro now. The whole family knows the truth about the baby too so she can’t use that. 

ya lets see what happens in tomorrow episode and Friday Episode basically I think Puckhi will believe Shan because I think now she knows he isn't a murder however the moment where SHan was hitting Ridhoy because of faking it Puckhi wasn't happy however, Shan did say sorry so lets see what happens we just have to wait and see tomorrow episode ahahh