Pari FF - Wounded Wonder Warrior. (Part 4 updated - Pg 3)

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Updating this here as the new layout doesn't allow title change. Previous parts-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5078575

Do read and give feedback :)

Recap - Pari met a stranger - Vivan Kashyap in the Mumbai rains and had a heart to heart talk with him.The dim colorful lights in the night club flickered on Pari's skin as she danced with reckless abandon, moving her body to the music, giving herself to the moment for once. Her hair flew all around her, her hands were raised above her head and her eyes were closed. For the moment, only she and the beats existed. It was Su bua's birthday and Arnav had thrown her a big birthday bash, modern style in a nightclub, just like she preferred. Pari, Mishti, Ruhaan, Veer, Radhika and Ansh all were in attendance and were enjoying the party.After returning home that day after her talk with Vivan, Pari felt strangely liberated. Radhika had remarked that nowadays she walked as if floating through a cloud and Pari had laughed. Radhika teased her if that was the effect of love. Strangely, it wasn't. Love hadn't freed her. No, it had binded her and blinded her. What had freed her was a kind stranger's words. Love had made her prejudiced, unable to see things clearly, and made her act unlike herself in a bad way. Ignorant. Submissive. Moony eyed. Worst of all, weak. And Pari Malhotra was none of these things. She was a kickass, independent, free and kind girl who smiled even in the worst of situations. She was the girl who didn't lose her strength even when she saw her father being shot. Pari knew she had immense inner strength.Anything which weakened her strength was harmful and hence she was now ignoring her love and feelings for Ruhaan.That didn't make them go away - no. It still hurt a lot that he would never love her back, that her first love was unrequited and most of all that he loved not her but her sister.However, that was where it stopped. Pari loved her sister a little too much to begrudge any happiness that came her way. Even if that happiness lied in her own love. She had carefully bundled up her feelings and tucked them away in a corner. No one would ever know. No harm done. She was more worried for Mishti, Veer and Ruhaan. Veer had no idea about Ruhaan and Mishti. Pari felt more sad for him than for herself, he was headed for heart break and the poor guy neither knew it nor deserved it. She also felt bad for Ruhaan and Mishti. They had found the right love but at the wrong time and it was hurting them both as they couldn't do anything about it. She shook her head as she looked at the dance floor. Mishti was dancing with Veer but had a troubled expression on her face. She was constantly staring at Ruhaan who was looking at her intensely while he sipped his drink. Too much sadness and melancholy in this particular love story.Sighing, she got off the dance floor and went back to sipping her wine. Radhika was with Su while Ansh was off with Tani. Arnav, strangely was avoiding her nowadays. But she didn't hold it against him. He had every right to do it after the way she had hurt him. He was currently dancing with a girl he had befriended in his new office. She was very pretty and they made a good pair. Pari smiled at them from a distance.Suddenly, the music on the dance floor stopped. Mishti was the only one who looked relieved while the rest of the crowd booed at the DJ. The lights darkened. The crowd was confused. Suddenly, a spot light shone on the stage. A shadow of a man came in view. The crowd looked on with curiousity. 'Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Are u enjoying the party!!? The man's voice reached them. Pari's mind wheels turned. She had heard this voice somewhere.. 'Yes! ' the crowd roared. 'Well get ready to have an even more epic time! It's time for live music guys!! ' and he descended on the stage. Pari's breath hitched. It was Vivan. He was holding a mic and swaying to the beats as he belted out a song 'Aaj ki raat hona hai kya ' . The crowd went wild and resumed dancing. Pari smiled. She remembered him telling her that he was a singer.Vivan got down from the stage and made his way through the crowd. When he reached Su Bua he held her hand and twirled her around before kissing the back of her hand. Su bua blushed. BLUSHED. He had managed to make Bua blush. Pari giggled.He continued making his way through the crowd.When he reached her, his eyes widened in happy surprise and he smiled at her even as he continued singing. Pari smiled back. He raised his hand for a hi five. Pari gave it to him and he firmly clasped her hand, pulling her along with him. The pull made Pari let out a surprised gasp. He took her to the center of the dance floor, singing all the while. He twirled her around with his free hand. After her initial surprise Pari danced happily with him. He sang 'Kyu dhadakta hai dil..kyu ye kehta hai dil.. Deewano ko abtak nai hai ye pata.. AAJ KI RAAT.. KHONA HAI KYA.. PAANA HAI KYA.. ' The lyrics hit Pari deep as she continued to dance. In between he gave her the mic and made her sing a few lines as well.In the distance, Mishti and Ruhaan were frowning at them. They had not forgotten the incident at Mishti's party. Mishti was worried for her sister who was a bit gullible and didn't always know the intentions of men. This man looked harmless but who knew? Why was Pari trusting him so easily? Ruhaan was having the same thoughts. After that incident,Pari should be a bit more careful in who she trusts so that she doesn't get into any more trouble - this was his view. Veer, Radhika and Su had neutral expressions. After the song ended, Mishti made her way to Pari and Vivan.Ruhaan and Veer followed her.Pari caught Mishti's miffed expression and immediately realized her sister's concerns.To allay her fears she quickly introduced them.'Mishti this is Vivan Kashyap. We met a while back and are.. Well sort of friends. ' She laughed. 'He's a nice guy. And Vivaan this is Mishti, my sister. And that's Veer and Ruhaan. ' She pointed them out. Vivaan smiled and folded his hands. 'Namaste. ' He nodded to all of them. This humble gesture impressed Mishti and she smiled at him. 'Kafi traditional ho. Nice to meet you Vivan. So u met Pari before? ' She asked curiously. Vivaan nodded. 'Yea a while back when she almost hit me with her scooty. ' He grinned. Pari hit him. 'It was your fault! ' 'Was not'  He replied. 'Was too! ' Pari repeated. 'Ok guys Baccho ki tarah mat lado.. So Vivaan u know Pari han ' Su bua now joined the group. 'Guys as u know this is Vivan, he is our live singer for today. I met him and his family in a social event 2 weeks back and we hit it off. So I invited him to perform here today. ' Bua said as she put an arm around Vivaan who put his arm around her shoulder too in a friendly gesture. Pari smiled at this. 'Good decision Bua. He is singing very well. Let's enjoy the party now Mish.. Ruhaan chalo. ' Veer dragged them away. Mishti sent Pari and Vivaan who she was impressed by a smile before going. Bua went to attend to her other guests.When they were finally alone, Pari smiled at Vivaan. 'So we meet again. Good to see you man. You sing well. Are things fine now between u and ur mom? ' she asked curiously. He nodded. 'They are. I finally managed to convince her. Infact she encouraged me to do this. She is infact here along with my sister. Su aunty invited us. You are family friends with her, right? ' Pari nodded 'Her nephew Arnav is.. My best friend ' she whispered, looking in Arnav 's direction who was looking at her too, a frown on his face.She mentally sighed. Of course he didn't like her talking to Vivan.She averted her gaze.  Vivan had followed her line of vision. Smiling at her, he said 'Pari.. Don't lose your friend no matter what the situation. Ruthe yaaro se baat karo, sanaate se dar jaate hain. Ishq akela ji sakta hai, dost akele mar jate hain.' Pari looked at him, stunned at the wisdom of his beautiful words. He grinned. 'Told u am a poet, didn't I? ' She laughed and nodded. ' I will make it all up with Arnav. Pakka. Thanks Vivan. Thanks again. ' she whispered. He waved off her thanks. 'I want you to meet someone.. Come with me.. ' he was pulling her by her hand but Pari saw something which made her squeal and pull away 'Ek min Vivan.. ' she said and rushed up to the woman whose back she could see.'M.. Mehek? ' she asked tentatively. Mehek turned, stunned. She recognized the girl before her instantly without any hesitation. Only one girl called her like that. 'Pariii! ' she screamed and hugged her tightly. They almost squashed each other.Pari was crying by now. She pulled away with tears rolling down her eyes.'Mehek.. I missed you so much.. Kaha chale gaye the Aap..itne saal.. I missed you. You were my only link to Buddy after he left me Mehek. ' Mehek had tears too. She wiped away Pari's. 'Im so sorry baccha.. I had to go back to London. I missed you too baby..dont worry I'm with you now. ' They hugged again. Suddenly, Vivan came and stood next to Mehek. 'Mom! I'm feeling left out. Come on ya! ' Pari was stunned. 'Mom? ' she looked between the two of them. Vivaan laughed and nodded. ' I see u know my mom.' Because Pari looked confused as Vivaan was older than her, he smiled and clarified.'She adopted me and my twin sister when we were 10 years old. But she has been nothing less than the best mother ever. ' He put an arm around her. Mehek pulled his ears playfully. Pari smiled at the two of them. 'Where is your sister? I would love to meet her! ' she jumped in excitement. Mehek smiled at her and pointed behind her. She turned around to see a girl a few years older than her, close to Vivaan and Mishti's age. She had a fair complexion, dark brown eyes, long brown hair and a smiling face. 'Hello! Searching for me? Nice to meet you Pari! Mom talks a lot about you believe it or not!' she giggled charmingly. ' I'm Anya. Good to meet u finally. We moved here recently. Now I can finally have a female friend and company apart from my boring brother! ' Pari laughed. She was charmed. This girl talked non stop. 'Nice to meet you Anya. 'They shook hands. At that moment Pari looked across the room, her hand still in Anya's to see Mishti looking at them with a slightly hurt expression. What was going on? She wondered. Mishti was now making her way over to them..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Finally! Finally you updated. Please don’t take too much time for next one. Pretty please! I liked that you introduced Mehek here. Old memories!

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha05

Finally! Finally you updated. Please don’t take too much time for next one. Pretty please!

Aww.. I promise I won't :* Thanks a lot :) Hope u liked this 😊🤗

Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Aww.. I promise I won't :* Thanks a lot :) Hope u liked this 😊🤗

I loved it dear.

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Thaaank u 😘

pritis88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi, I really like this story. The makers of the show have literally ruined the character in the show. But your story has given a new dimension to Pari's character. I like the fact that she is not crying over her 1st lost love. Instead, is trying to rebuild her confidence and getting back to her independent self. Also, I like the character of Vivan a lot. He is what Pari needs at the moment. Sometimes talking to a stranger feels better than someone known to us as we know that stranger might not judge us or if he/she judges us, we won't be that much affected by it. Thanks for this wonderful story.

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritis88

Hi, I really like this story. The makers of the show have literally ruined the character in the show. But your story has given a new dimension to Pari's character. I like the fact that she is not crying over her 1st lost love. Instead, is trying to rebuild her confidence and getting back to her independent self. Also, I like the character of Vivan a lot. He is what Pari needs at the moment. Sometimes talking to a stranger feels better than someone known to us as we know that stranger might not judge us or if he/she judges us, we won't be that much affected by it. Thanks for this wonderful story.

OMG that's so sweet of u. Thank u so much girl 😊 Im really glad u like my story,Pari and Vivan. U r right, sometimes we all need a stranger to understand us better than others. Thanks again 🤗

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

"Love didn't free her, love blinded her"

I am going to gift you a puppy ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Beautiful Write Up 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

"Love didn't free her, love blinded her"

I am going to gift you a puppy ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Beautiful Write Up 

Aww thanks honey 🙈🤗 although I'm afraid of dogs but thanks this is so sweet I will accept 😂😘

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I absolutely loved it. I dont watch this show but I accidentally discovered this story and i fell in love with it. Please update the next part soon and if we could please PM me, that would be great. Thank you