Barun Sobti are the most handsome man!

sonya316 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Barun Sobti, you are such a beautiful and sweet man, you stole our hearts at first sight... Love you! Looking forward to your new web series. I wish you all the best and happiness!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barni thumbnail
Barun Sobti, you have an incredible talent for transformation. I look forward to your new web series. I wish you successful shooting.
sonya316 thumbnail

BARUN SOBTI - The best actor ever you are super talented actor and King drama... Good luck in your new job!

sonya317 thumbnail

Barun Sobti, the best!!! I like his acting talent. I love him for his humanity and acting skills! I wish him successful projects! Barun is a brilliant and amazing man!

sonya317 thumbnail

Barun Sobti - Halahal

sonya316 thumbnail

Barun Sobti, the best!!! I like his acting talent. I love him for his humanity and acting skills! I wish him successful projects! 

Barni thumbnail

A lot of love and good luck to you Barun Sobti!

Nadezhda777 thumbnail

Barun Sobti you are the most handsome man on Indian television.Your smile and beautiful eyes are crazy.You're the most talented .Waiting for new projects.

sonya317 thumbnail

Barun Sobti -  It's amazing enjoyment to watch your play...I wish all your projects and films good luck! I am proud to be your Fan.

sonya316 thumbnail

Barun Sobti is an amazing and incredible actor... All the best Barun!