Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPOILERS for 02 Jul 2019

Kuhu plans to escape n meet Kunal but Mishti secretly locked her in the room ...Mishti spies on Abir and is touched by his deep feelings for her .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

SPOILERS for 04 Jul 2019

MisBir have a profound conversation about love ....later things turn ugly as  Kunal blurts out Kuhu’s name during a family activity

Sutapasima thumbnail

SPOILERS for 08 Jul 2019 

Kunal feels guilty for betraying Kuhu ..he tells Meenu Kuhu was not bad girl .. he was doing this to separate MisBir 

Abir promised her parents ..Mishti searches Missing Abir in heavy thunderstorm ...she reaches the accident site n locates a Abir ..there is a huge blast 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

SPOILERS for 08 Jul 2019 

Kunal feels guilty for betraying Kuhu ..he tells Meenu Kuhu was not bad girl .. he was doing this to separate MisBir 

Abir promised her parents ..Mishti searches Missing Abir in heavy thunderstorm 

hey are you doing the live update for today's episode or i do it as planned?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

hey are you doing the live update for today's episode or i do it as planned?

Mon Tues are your days dear 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Mon Tues are your days dear 

ok thanks🤗 i did it😆 

Sutapasima thumbnail

SPOILERS for 09 Jul 2019

Abir meets with accident ...Mishti struggles to get him out of the wreckage....in inclement weather ..Varsha n Rajshri discuss KuKu alliance ... KuKu discuss how to look for MisBir ..Mis rescues Abir , reach Hosp ..he is presumed to be her husband ... Yashpal informs Meenu about the mishap ..MisBir hand holding romantic cute moments as he recovers ..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Spoilers for 10 jul 2019

Abir confronts Mishti for risking her life to save him ..she fails to express her feelings .. Kunal shares with abir his  feelings for Kuhu  ...later Meenu invites Mahesh family for talks ... shr has a nasty plan ..

Sutapasima thumbnail

SPOILERS for 11 Jul 2019

The Maheshwaris are stunned by Meenu’s gesture ....Vish takes a decision about Kuhu’s marriage ... while Abir plans to reveal the truth to Mishti ...

Sutapasima thumbnail

SPOILERS for 12 Jul 2019

Kunal shocks Kuhu by his revelation of MisBir affair that was threatening KuKu Allaince .... when they are spending some alone time ..later he concocts a secret plan with Meenu .