Hi People we are still open

Joeysmama thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi to all who are still visiting here I have updated a New short story in page17 checkout 

I have been catching my behind to log in here so guess what have to create a new iD

Yes It is Sharlene   desperate to do some spamming and stalking if anyone is here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joeysmama

Hi to all who are still visiting here

I have been catching my behind to log in here so guess what have to create a new iD

Yes It is Sharlene   desperate to do some spamming and stalking if anyone is here

Hello, my Sharl Pearl! I hope you're doing well. I have updated the next chapter of From Mates to Soulmates and even sent you the PM to your old ID. You can check the forum for the latest update. Hope to see you around and yes update your stories too. Pretty please.
Joeysmama thumbnail

I will read and comment  and also try to update my stories

I hope no one else had the same problem like me no matter how much I tried just could not log back into the forum with my old ID

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Sharlene what’s up dear?

Joeysmama thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteariya

Hey Sharlene what’s up dear?

Hi sweetie I have decided to restart my stories 

Wish me luck

Cee_cee thumbnail

Hey guys new to IF punar vivaah one of favourite show still now i watch my favourite episodes again n again n i love to read too. i will loved read all the stories in the pv forum. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Joeysmama thumbnail

Check out my fan fiction they are written by Sharlene 1410

Had to change my username 😢

The stories by Nikki are wonderful in fact all the fan fiction are awesome πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ have fun reading

Joeysmama thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshuAarav1015

Hey guys new to IF punar vivaah one of favourite show still now i watch my favourite episodes again n again n i love to read too. i will loved read all the stories in the pv forum. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Hello πŸ™‹ and a warm welcome to you always happy to meet new members πŸ™ŒπŸ‘Š my name is Sharlene

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey dear I saw ur massage abt new update but didn’t get link so plz send me the linkπŸ™

Cee_cee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joeysmama

Hello πŸ™‹ and a warm welcome to you always happy to meet new members πŸ™ŒπŸ‘Š my name is Sharlene

Hey thanks for the welcome sharlene🀩, its ashu hereπŸ˜‡.