Karishma Tanna talks about Naagin 3 & Mouni Roy, Arjun Bijlani return

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Last year, Ekta Kapoor introduced us to the new Naagins for the third season of the show Naagin and Karishma Tanna's look was unveiled first. The actress worked with Ekta Kapoor after a long time and everyone was excited to see their collaboration again. Naagin 3 also stars Surbhi Jyoti and Anita Hassanandani in the lead roles.

Karishma entertained the audience as Ruhi in Naagin 3 and left an impact with her performance. In an EXCLUSIVE interview with Pinkvilla, we asked the actress about her journey with Naagin 3. Karishma told us, "My experience with Naagin 3 was of course very good. But more than Naagin, my experience with Balaji was very good for one simple reason because Ekta has been very warm as a person for all the artists she has been associated with before and all those who are coming new. She has always been very helpful."

She added, "Naagin is a big brand and I was really very happy being a part of it. I had reentered again but because of my prior commitment, I (left). But the journey has been amazing."

The first two seasons of Naagin starred Mouni Roy, Arjun Bijlani and Karanvir Bohra in the lead roles. After Ekta Kapoor shared the promo of the grand finale, there are reports that the trio will be seen in Naagin 3's grand finale.

We asked Karishma if she has an idea about it, she told us, "I have heard it, but I'm not sure. I don't watch TV that much because then I wouldn't know as I got out just a month back from the show. I've not kept a track on it. I'm sure it's going to be doing well if the old characters are coming back. Naagin has become a brand for whatever reasons - content, because of the old characters in it or because of Balaji. You can give credit to whoever you want because I think it's teamwork."

The actress further said, "The old characters did really well, the concept was good and it's Balaji, it's all hand-in-hand. If the original cast is coming back, I'm sure it is going to be superb."

Are you excited for the grand finale episode of Naagin 3? Let us know your views int he comments section below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"I had reentered again but because of my prior commitment, I (left). "

Acha

Toh ye baat bolo na madam

Kya keh rehi h

Kiske fans responsible h bolo bolo😅😆

Well

Not at all exited for "grand finale"

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Whatever happens,she would be the first one to respond,and yeah ,for the" r u excited?",never