Barun Sobti! Anything and everything reminds me of your moment enacted

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi Barnie!

Congrats on getting new pic of yours in IF as against the age old one we got hooked to!

IF is currently in changing the avatar stage. Suddenly, it reminded me that you are always experimental in your looks for each role! Hugely appreciate that!

And this new version of IF and people's reaction to it! It reminded me of my beloved Arnav.

Arnav bought Khushi a limited version imported branded purse.....and she said "Iss se toh humara purana jhola hee theek tha!"( My older bag was better)

The guy desperately wants to manao his wife and keeps urging her.

"Ok, Bag ko chhodo; just leave it!"

A dialogue absolutely nailed by Barun. The business tycoon was focused on just one business "Bibi Ko Manao!"(Smiles, smiles smiles!)

IPKKND creatives were great! They studied human sensitivities.... especially Indian women.(Tee hee including myself)...... and so beautifully built scenes which Barun and Sanaya made unforgettable with their acting.

I will love Arnav forever but I also love Arjun, Haider, Advay, Ron, Sukhi, Samar!

Keep acting Barun, keep changing your avatars. I want to fall more and more in love with you.