April 25th 2019: Saas & Bahu Maryada

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

April 25th Written Update Part1 Bua, Dadi & Guddan are sitting down on sofa in the living room. Bua tells Guddan you married biggest chef you must know cooking. Dadi tells Guddan to lie, she will prepare Indorie Dish for Bua. 

3 Bahus comes, Durga inquires what are you talking about Bua sarcastically says we discussing about elections. 😂 Buaji scolds Durga & Dils for seating equally next to their Saas. She scolds them, hits Durga on her head. 👏  

Bua remains Bahus even though  your Saas is less than you in age but in Rishtey she is your Saas. 👍  Bua tells Guddan that it is necessary to remind Bahu that she is Sa se Saas & not Sa se Saheli. 😃  Bua says from now on I will teach 3 Bahus to behave properly n training begins.Bua makes 3 Dils sit at Guddan feet, which Guddu hates & makes excuse to go prepare Indore Dish. Bua praises Guddan, saying you are Khara Sona se Khara & you are the Saas that I wanted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail

Part 2

After Bua leaves, Guddan tells Dadi & 3 Dils that she cannot do this fake drama of being a Strict Saas & Lie. Guddan says even if you are Bahus you are Insaan na. Dadi tells Guddan it is impossible to change the taught of Didi(Bua)Lakshmi tells Guddan I rather serve you & press you feet than listen to Bua’s scolding.

On Dadis request, AJ orders 6 special Indorie Dish from his restaurant.Guddan complains to AJ regarding the fake drama & lying to Bua regarding Perfect Saas. She says Nahi Ho Payega Hume.Akshat takes his wife to the mirror, tells her to see what she see. 💝AJ gives a word of encouragement to Guddan, once a upon time even I along with the world told you that Tumse Na Ho Payega,  but you prove me wrong. Now its time for you to prove yourself wrong that Tumse Ho Payega 💗  

Piku_S thumbnail

Part 3

Guddan serves the Indorie dish, Bua praises says that Guddan is annapoorna. She scolds Bahus & tells them to learn something from her.  Guddan brings her thali with burnt food, & tells Bua the truth that she cannot cook, neither she is Good Saas. Bua gets angry at Dadi because she lied to her & did Drama.  Guddan nicely gives Bua the piece of her mind, making Dadi & Bahus shock. Guddan tells Bua her view regarding what she thinks of Saas & Bahu relationship.  Bua is super duper 😡listening to Guddan views on Saas-Bahu relationship, she gives Guddan a challenge. If Guddan wins Bua will leave & if Guddan looses Bua stays in Jindal House. 

: Mango milkshake competition Bua vs Guddan. AJ encourages to participant to prove her point via the good cause.

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Even though I hate buaji for her typical orthodox mentality 🙄but i really loved it when she said...desh Ka Pradhan Mantri chun rahe hai ....I was laughing so loudly at this ki main adhi slip ho gayi ....n my mother asked me ...what the hell r. U doing....,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Piku_S thumbnail

Guddan has taken the responsibility & has been accepted has a wife whole heartily. Now she needs to be a SAAS.

Thursday episode is the premises for Guddan’s journey in becoming a Saas in true sense. This is journey of Saas where she sets the rules in her relationship with her 3 Dils & Bahus accept & respect her, understand no matter what Guddan in Rishta is Saas& they are her Bahus.

Guddan will balance her relationship with her Hubby as wife, Bahu with Dadi while being Saas with her 3 Dils. I agree with Buaji  Guddan needs to be strict with her Bahus. 

This track is parallel to Guddan taking the responsibility of house from Jindal Saab wanted to prove her point. But difference is Guddan doesnt want to participate in this challenge or prove her point. She is maturing 😢 👏 

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Even though bua is extra strict and orthodox thinking bt she is right to the some extent guddu is their saas no matter she is younger than them in age bt she is elder then them at audha and i love her when she showed dayan's her aukaat and make her seat at guddu's feet

Excited for the competition 

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update piku💞

I absolutely loved how guddan handled the situation. She stood for the truth.yeh dadi ko kya Hua?I thought she would have not gone along with this drama.

Akshan eventhough less than 5 min was really meaningful and adorable

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update Piku amidst all the drama i did love the Naaraz kyun ho rahi ho bit from AJ to GAJ so natural and doting husband kind was the tone and expression he said it with 😘

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank u piku 

Orthodox saas is no ajoba my saas is typically like that 

Initially I suffered later my hubby gave her piece of mind .

lol — haat mai namak nahi dena

Right hand se dena right side utna

Tawa ko mujhe e utarna hota koi aur nahi

Raat ko kitchen clean mat karna

Saturday fuel mat lagana lol 

What nonsense totally I was grilled by saas and Nanad 

—coming to the topic bua is half right half wrong

Half right because strictness is needed to keep bahu’s in control and Durga saru deserve such saas 

Half wrong - 24/7 being strict is too much 

Balancing is needed that’s what everyone will learn eventually 

Saas should be like lotus flower pani mai rehta hai bina gille huwe kichad mai rehta hai par sundar sa phool hai

Loving bua at this moment because she bb Durga 

But her anger towards guddan is shown lovingly like aj 

Pyar se gussa type