why does zaroon need to choose?

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

I know this may be controversial but why does Zaroon need to pick between Kainaat and Sultant?

He is allowed up to 4 wives as per Quran (and the CVs like to quote the text to make the point - done so twice already) as long as he can take care of them - rich enough to do so.

No one needs to turn negative and everybody can be happy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No woman wants to share her husband. In Islam, husband has to ask his first wife for permission before marrying another. There is no way Saltanat would ever allow Zaroon to take a second wife. Besides, there is a lot of tension between the sisters. They will not agree to be sister wives. 

Also, Islam states that the man must treat all his wives equally. Its pretty obvious Zaroon will treat S as a princess and K as a servant. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arshian14

No woman wants to share her husband. In Islam,husband has to ask his first wife for permission before marrying another. There is no way Saltanat would ever allow Zaroon to take a second wife. Besides, there is a lot of tension between the sisters. They will not agree to be sister wives.

Also, Islam states that the man must treat all his wives equally. Its pretty obvious Zaroon will treat S as a princess and K as a servant.

@bold, If this is practiced, how do so many men end up with two wives?
Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Unfortunately, men seem to ignore the permission part and get married again anyway. The first wife may be afraid of what society might think if she divorces her husband so she has no choice but to accept the second marriage. 

In modern times, women are getting more educated so second marriages are pretty rare. 

Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even its allowed in Islam but I don't think in the show there will be 2 wives or something. I'm sure it's just Salatanat, Kainaat or no one. Makers won't do something like this. 

sumeetadeb thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

I know this may be controversial but why does Zaroon need to pick between Kainaat and Sultant?

He is allowed up to 4 wives as per Quran(and the CVs like to quote the text to make the point - done so twice already) as long as he can take care of them - rich enough to do so.

No one needs to turn negative and everybody can be happy!

I did not know this things. So I am asking.@bold : Is it allow in India?I knew that polygamy is not allowed in India for hindu marriage. But I am not aware of this. So I am just asking
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshian14

No woman wants to share her husband. In Islam, husband has to ask his first wife for permission before marrying another. There is no way Saltanat would ever allow Zaroon to take a second wife. Besides, there is a lot of tension between the sisters. They will not agree to be sister wives.

Also, Islam states that the man must treat all his wives equally. Its pretty obviousZaroon will treat S as a princess and K as a servant.

Till now Zaroon is not shown this type of person who will see his wife a servant.....he don't like Kainaat and he spoke that and about second marriage ...it may be allowed in Islam but as if we are watching this serial...nobody in this family will allwed second marriage untill and unless kuch bahut badi baat na hoi jaye and the live example is Zaroon's parents.