Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

After enumerable promos and 3 episodes down ... why isn't there any discussion on this show happening ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anysia

After enumerable promos and 3 episodes down ... why isn't there any discussion on this show happening ???

I think you are talking aboutEk Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna. If itโ€™s so then there is a separate forum has been started with the show name.
Akki7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

I think you are talking aboutEk Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna. If itโ€™s so then there is a separate forum has been started with the show name.

Hey hi, I couldn't find the separate forum, initially it was there but now with the new site I cant find it. Can you please share the link?
Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akki7

Hey hi, I couldn't find the separate forum, initially it was there but now with the new site I cant find it. Can you please share the link?

Hi dr just wait a minute i will give you the link to EBSS forum.๐Ÿ˜‡

Roselada thumbnail

Hey this is the link to the original forum.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1273Let me know whether it working or not.
Akki7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Hey this is the link to the original forum.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1273Let me know whether it working or not.

Thank you ..Yes its working.. it isn't under star plus and i dint check other forums heading.
Roselada thumbnail

Thank you ..Yes its working.. it isn't under star plus and i dint check other forums heading.

No problem ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜‡