ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I don't get the rules in this family.. this Canada returned guy has rejected their daughter n asked for another daughters hand.. They aren't supposed to even consider it.. They shud outright tel him tht it's not possible..

But here they are happily giving sultanat to zaroon n also giving him the Gaddi of Durgah. 

Kainaat is for now considered older than sultanat right.. then her husband is supposed to get the Gaddi. . Y are they giving it to zaroon..?

N y are they not even considering Kainat's feelings for once.. she has been obedient n has followed each and everything which her family expected her to do.. she has lost out on so many things Bcoz of it which sultanat received.. but now it is the limit.. she has lost her fiance to sultanat n the family s happily marrying off saroon n giving the Gaddi to zaroon?? Wht s wrong with these ppl.. or kainaat is just a namesake fav but the whole family actually hates her o something like that??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I dont think Family agreed for Saroon marriage.. They didnt even new Zaroon want to marry saltanat.. Zaroon just said he dont want to marry kainat na and didnt express his interest in saltanat...only Zarun family and saltanat and her mom knows about it. 

ProudAhamian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

I dont think Family agreed for Saroon marriage.. They didnt even new Zaroon want to marry saltanat.. Zaroon just said he dont want to marry kainat na and didnt express his interest in saltanat...only Zarun family and saltanat and her mom knows about it.

but they are goin to agree for saroon marriage as per the promos n he is getting the Gaddi too.. It's saltanat who rejects.. The family has agreed with him..
ProudAhamian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

actually every1 except miya jaan knw abt saroon..

Originally posted by: ProudAhamian

but they are goin to agree for saroon marriage as per the promos n he is getting the Gaddi too.. It's saltanat who rejects.. The family has agreed with him..

Oh i didnt see the poromo.. Do you have the link

Originally posted by: ProudAhamian

actually every1 except miya jaan knw abt saroon..

Right.Even after knowing it why is kainat and her mom still wanting KaiZa marriage .. I am not liking it.
ProudAhamian thumbnail

Right.Even after knowing it why is kainat and her mom still wanting KaiZa marriage .. I am not liking it.[/QUOTE]

Seriously..!!!

First of all they shud send zaroon back to Canada,  not give him Gaddi. .

Find a good guy for kainaat n marry her n give Gaddi to him.. Hamza I m not sure for now..He kinda gives negative vibes.. If he s positive then I m ready to ship him with kainaat..

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Pooja, totally well said. As per the promo, it's that..let's wait for the episode. Even I felt, they could have just put down his offer...but they always do this, as rishta from guy is important.

They should have taken in consideration, Kainaat's feelings and stood for her. With the current track, would like to see how Kainaat's and Saltanat's bond will evolve, than SaRoon..

It will be interesting if they both become a team, and teach Zaroon a lesson first and then other tracks can be showed..

ProudAhamian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hi Pooja, totally well said. As per the promo, it's that..let's wait for the episode. Even I felt, they could have just put down his offer...but they always do this, as rishta from guy is important.

They should have taken in consideration, Kainaat's feelings and stood for her.With the current track, would like to see how Kainaat's and Saltanat's bond will evolve, than SaRoon..

It will be interesting if they both become a team, and teach Zaroon a lesson first and then other tracks can be showed..

Agree with u..Bold- Would like to see that.. any1 in kainaat's place wud hv thought tht saltanat is at fault.. I want to see if they ll b able to clear the misunderstanding or will the distance increase between the two..