Sanam_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Mishti’s attitude during date was selfish to the core. Veer said I m damn hungry and and she got up and saying chalte hai. Seriously woman? Not sparring a thought for Veer? Disgusted to the core now. Why make him feel special when it’s all fake? She projects this fake image all the freaking time. Why dupe veer? She is thinking all the time about ruhaan, isn’t that reason enough to spare veer? But no! She is not obsessed with commitment either, she is obsessed with daddy dear jaisa nahi banna. So for her selfish reasons she won’t breakup and ruin veer’s life too.

Btw, What was precap? Is she headed to Pune? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes its needed. She is really cheating with Veer emotions. It's really looking pathetic & not helping buildup her character shaping. Her character now looking like tow timer.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

People like mishti should never be trusted.

They are like aaj idhar and kal udhar.

It is nothing about love and all.

Love is something different.

The way they are depicting mishpg is disgusting to the core.Why shirt caressing and all chupke chupke.

Just sleep with him woman.

PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanam_26

Mishti’s attitude during date was selfish to the core. Veer said I m damn hungry and and she got up and saying chalte hai. Seriously woman? Not sparring a thought for Veer? Disgusted to the core now. Why make him feel special when it’s all fake? She projects this fake image all the freaking time. Why dupe veer? She is thinking all the time about ruhaan, isn’t that reason enough to spare veer? But no! She is not obsessed with commitment either, she is obsessed with daddy dear jaisa nahi banna. So for her selfish reasons she won’t breakup and ruin veer’s life too.

Btw, What was precap? Is she headed to Pune?

Yesterday, for the first time, I felt Misti is putting some genuine effort to fight her attraction. She didn't get disturbed when Pari spoke to Ruhaan, in fact she was happy for Pari. I don't know why they had to ruin that in today's episode. Anyways, Misti had to go to Lonavala to sort out the client problem. Why did they have to show Misti so insensitive towards Veer? What did it add to the plot? That she is confused. That is being established since 2 weeks or more. All viewers know that Misti is confused. How many more examples do we need?A character being inconsiderate to any characters feelings, be it side or lead, is not justifiable to me. That too repeatedly. Falling out of love, with or without reason, fighting feelings of attraction, can be done maturely too.The way this show is progressing, I don't think Misti Veer breakup is going to happen soon. I guess, Lonavala, maybe Pune, track is next. Maybe, after that. That, too, if Misti happens to get clarity in this track.Precaps are misleading. It is better to wait for the episode to air.
Sanam_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is she gonna STALK Ruhan to pune?