soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What a man! What a dad! What a husband! And what a coward.

Sikandar never fails to repulse me these days. I pitied the man for long for his lily livered helplessness in the face of Lovely's nakras but ever since that dada promise to that evil offspring, Amayra, and his heartless, mean, cruel turning away of Kulfi, he disgusts me.

I watch baffled as to how much lower this man can sink. He promised just an episode or two away that he would stand as a shield between his daughter and any trouble that she has to face. Did he? Not at all. He told Kulfi what she wanted to hear, he knew full well that the child had/has been mentally and physically traumatized, his wicked witch of a wife (who is in temporary sheep's clothing) and Sikandar have done everything in their power to strip Kulfi of all self esteem and self worth. The child was banished to a remand home, and when she managed to escape, her unfeeling, cold, pitiless, self pitying rat of a dad pushed her away from him telling her cruelly that she did not matter to him, that he and his preciously wicked family had been happy without Kulfi there to plague them with their presence. Can he even imagine the impact of that blow on a small child who has left everything to come looking for her father after her mother's demise? With those sounding words, Sikandar Singh Gill orphaned his child yet again. Does the man have an iota of repentance in him? After having abandoned Nimrat and left his child an orphan, how does he have the heart to cast Kulfi out again?

And in this current episode, Rat man tells Kulfi what she wants to hear, that he is indeed her father, he has known all along what it is that her little heart yearns for, but he withholds that for love and fear of his wife's child, the monster, Amayra.

Kulfi seems to recover and where does Sikandar go but to appease the devil child, he explains to the little shaitan that he had gone running to help Kulfi just like Amayra had come running to him when he was hurt. There was a little window there to make amends, to play a good and dutiful father, no, not to Kulfi but to Amayra. A father's duty is to raise his children right, teach them what is wicked and what is not. He could have cashed in on that moment and taught Amayra, told Amayra, he has to bring Kulfi home, Amayra has to release him from his promise. He loves Amayra and Kulfi equally in the same way that Amayra loves her dad and mom equally. Did this senseless man do anything of the sort? No. Instead he reassured his morally sick daughter that he would not back out from his promise and would not bring Kulfi home. The wicked monstrous girl hugs him and says, "I love you, dada and all is right with Sikandar Singh Gill's pitiful life.

Rat man has promised Amayra, he will not bring Kulfi home, he has not promised her that she is his only child, he did not promise her that he wouldn't speak or see Kulfi again. So what on earth is stopping him from going to the sick sleeping angel child and checking up on her? Why stand outside the door like a creep? Why hug and console Amayra when clever Mia pairs Kulfi with Sikandar?

The man is a total goner, he is mentally obtuse, morally deficient, parentally lacking, and a sorry excuse of a man. Terrible character.Edited by soapwatcher1 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_snowflake thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Can't agree more

Even critics fed up with this show

salil arunkumar sand@isalilsand·

I am amazed at the makers of #Kulfi for making such a mess. How can a father be so biased and how can anyone be put in a Remand Home with no reason!! Gosh!! This is so beyond me!! #StarPlus @ItsMohitMalik

How come this show tops the charts? 🙄

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This Amayra is showing all her true colors so evidently but only this Andha baap Sick...aaa cant see it !! 

I was amazed when Kulfi lost her voice and Lovely prompted Sick...aa to go to her and try to hit a conversation so that she might regain her voice while speaking her heart out...this out of the world Mahaan category Father ke naam be dhabba person said - Agar Amayra ko pata chal gaya to uski tabiyat aur kharab ho jaegi...i mean really ????? How unbelievably biased one can be i really wonder !!! Leave alone being a father this man is not even falling in the category of BEING HUMAN !

Your own blood child has lost her only treasured possession in life and you dont even have the balls to go and console her just because that monster of a girl will again as per her convenience start losing her breath...pls u must die asshole ! 

And now this crazy doctor will add fuel to the fire by declaring today that witch girl might be looking okay on the surface but otherwise she is not fine and she mustnt get any damn stress or pain orelse her condition will worsen. Wow so now makers got another excuse of making this venomous character snatch what Kulfi deserves i.e. the winner trophy ! She said Dadda you promised me that i will win the show but now because of Kulfi i have shifted from No. 2 to No. 3 -  At that  point of time i wanted to award this Sick man with world's greatest dad trophy - How on earth can any parent promise his child that he/she would for sure win a competition ? That means you are yourself eradicating the sportsman spirit and making sure that your child doesnnt give her 100% because any how her mahaan father would by hook or by crook make the trophy fall in her lap !! Slow claps.......

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Now that Lovely is no longer manipulating Khota Sikka, by using Amyra's health, they had to bring in the doctor with his manipulative verdict. Seriously, who takes a dying child to participate in a reality show with this much stress --that too a child like Amyra, who is cut-throat-competitive.  Any sane set of parents would have dissuaded her from this or directed her interests towards another less stressful but meaningful substitute, where she learns to sing for her own pleasure, or perhaps is taken to children's hospitals or old age homes to cheer the sick and the elderly with her singing. Then through this kind of meaningful contributions, Amyra would have discovered a deeper sense of self-security and joy than the shallow thrill she gets after having a moment of gloating over Kulfi or another competitor in a competition.

As for Sick-aa I have nothing more left to say other than that he only thinks about himself. Tonight he said to himself --one daughter has won; the other lost. How sad. I mean really!!??!! What is wrong with this fellow. Does it not occur to him that being eliminated from the competition means that Kulfi ad her gang of friends will have to leave the show. Being homeless they have nowhere to go. If it were Amyra, sick aa would be on it, but Kulfi is like a wild flower. In Sikka's mind, she needs neither love nor, apparently, even the most basic food, shelter, and water.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The show sucks and people need to stop supporting it