Akhila10 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi guys, 

This is strictly my personal opinion, and I've absolutely no intentions to insult the actor. I too feel that Rajveer is playing his part to perfection...

I find Zaroon a highly immature, judgmental and self-centered person, and I dislike such people. I strongly feel that both Saltanat and Kainaat deserve better people as their life partners, and Zaroon is not worth fighting for. I'm listing down the reasons for my thoughts below...

• Zaroon judged Kainaat by just taking a glimpse of her photo. He didn't think twice before making an opinion about her (and his opinion is solely based on her appearance).
  • He had stated that he wants to marry a strong, independent girl who is able to challenge him, but fell in "love" with Saltanat before even having a conversation with her (which proves that he doesn't practice what he preaches).
  • He is imposing his ideas and wishes on both the girls, and not considering their feelings. For eg. He's being touchy feely with both the girls (which both of them disapproved at certain points), but doesn't give a damn about their discomfort.
  • He doesn't even thought once about Kainaat's mental state before confessing that he would like to marry someone else. Because he lacks compassion.
In short, Zaroon is the most flawed person among the three leads, and he must grow up before marrying any of these girls.

Edited by Akhila10 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zaroon doesn't have courage to stand up to his dad. he is marrying a ticket to a position (rutba). if in the process of getting that position, he can find a girl of his choice, life is golden for him. And why not? Isn't this human?
He is flawed but then so are the girls. Kainaat is selfish because she wants to be good - for her being good is aim in itself, but she only wants to be good for the people she cares for. Sultanat is selfish because she thinks that she should foist a guy who loves her on her sister because it is the right thing to do. 

They all have a lot of growing up to do. 
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akhila10

Hi guys, 

This is strictly my personal opinion, and I've absolutely no intentions to insult the actor. I too feel that Rajveer is playing his part to perfection...

I find Zaroon a highly immature, judgmental and self-centered person, and I dislike such people. I strongly feel that both Saltanat and Kainaat deserve better people as their life partners, and Zaroon is not worth fighting for. I'm listing down the reasons for my thoughts below...

• Zaroon judged Kainaat by just taking a glimpse of her photo. He didn't think twice before making an opinion about her (and his opinion is solely based on her appearance).
  • He had stated that he wants to marry a strong, independent girl who is able to challenge him, but fell in "love" with Saltanat before even having a conversation with her (which proves that he doesn't practice what he preaches).
  • He is imposing his ideas and wishes on both the girls, and not considering their feelings. For eg. He's being touchy feely with both the girls (which both of them disapproved at certain points), but doesn't give a damn about their discomfort.
  • He doesn't even thought once about Kainaat's mental state before confessing that he would like to marry someone else. Because he lacks compassion.
In short, Zaroon is the most flawed person among the three leads, and he must grow up before marrying any of these girls.

I agree with you. Most importantly why would I even want to root for KaiZa... she should be with someone who is more sensitive and empathetic. And frankly I don't want her to be the second choice.