Ashnoor Kaur Praises Hina

Posted: 5 years ago
This is really a bittersweet moment for me as I ma missing YRKKH a lot, but I am happy that, Hina has made some amazing bonds that have sustained

Ashnoor has praised her genuinely and Hina is really an inspiration, she is quite humble as a person as well as a fashion icon, she ahs shown her versatility from a bahu to a vamp, playing characters of different shades

Hian ahs proved her versatility and she is doing good work in all fields right from television, to fashion shows, to movies to music video to reality shows

She is truly Sher Khan

Hian has never been afraid to take risks, she has not just sticked to one type of a role, she ahs shown creativity where she does not want to have boundaries in choosing her characters 

Hina is doing a great job in making everyone hate Komolika,, I cherish Ashnoor and Hina's bond always

This is really adorable, Ashnoor herself is quite a versatile actress and she is just 14 years old  yet is doing some amazing work in television
https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hais-ashnoor-kaur-aka-young-naira-all-praises-hina-khan-and-shivangi-joshi-447752

I just love the entire team of YRKKH right from Hina , Rohan, Ashnoor, and also Shivangi Joshi

Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago