Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Twitter is just loaded with hatred for Kainat. Saltanat is no saint either.

Am I the only one who finds S's relationship with Zaroon a little bit inappropriate? Saltanat knows Zaroon obviously has feelings towards her and she is leading him on a little. Even though she said they are friends, is it so harmful to keep a little distance? I know its not her fault but knowing how traditional Kainat is, can't she understand her feelings? I find Saltanat very arrogant about her modern outlook. 

Everyone was hating Kainat for being so rude towards Saltanat but S is also very rude, especially in that kitchen confrontation. She insulted K's upbringing and her mom. Is it so wrong to obey your parents? I understand Zainab may not be the best mom and has controlled her daughter but S has no right to insult her like this. What makes S think that her upbringing was the best and K's was the worst?

Put yourself in K's shoes. How would you feel if your sister was overly "friendly" with your fianc? I would be pretty angry too. I know K has always had resentment for the freedom S was granted but that is her upbringing. Instead of trying to gently teach her, S is always so quick to rudely dismiss her upbringing. 

Please don't hate me. This is not a hate post. I have nothing against Saltanat but I just thought it was really unfair how everyone thinks she can do no wrong. Similar to K, S has also has flaws. There are 2 sides to every coin.

K's heart is going to break the most especially after tomorrow. According to posters/promos, it seems to be a SaRoon endgame. I will always appreciate K as a character more even if CVs make her negative later on. She will always be my favourite.
Edited by Arshian14 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dharacreations thumbnail
I agree with you!
both have different personalities and upbringing and Sal shouldnt taunt her, its good to be traditional if you are its good, if your modern thst is good. 
One thing being tradition doesnt make you less mondern either.
so people have to realise that.
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have not seen anything -ve about Kainat so far. I am curious why there is friction between the 2. Also Mia jan's Dialogue to Saltanat I will not let you take credit this time. What does that mean. I m curious to know the reason between S n K friction and MJ's resentment for S
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant thread again, buddy. What's your name?

Am gonna reserve here, cos gonna reply to your points, and put a few more from my analysis.😃
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
When Saltanat  was saying She went to meet Zaroon only as friend that was not quite truth.. She was wrong to counter attack Kainat .. It was like the pot calling the kettle back..
But I also liked the way Saltanat said that water can distinguish any type of fire.. Hope she uses water more and doesn't add fuel to the fire ..
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Problem is even today though we talk about being beautiful from inside is important, external beauty that too the beauty which matches so called society fixed standards is only thing people are attracted to, that was the reason every one fall for Saltanat over Kaynaat...I made this conclusion because I could not find any other reason to like Saltanat over Kaynaat...
I'm dark, darker than Kaynaat and little fat, with does not in anyway meet society's beachmark whereas my cousin is a girl who matches that beachmark in all ways ...So I completely understand Kaynaat inferiority complex...(This is what society makes you feel inspirit of having great parents who teaches you to be strong and a sister (not cousin, to be frank my cousin never behaves badly with me, loves me and even I love her but still you do feel jealous when people keep praising her and inspirit of trying to look your best no one even compliments you...)   who understands my feels and make sure i don't take things too seriously) But just because I feel inferior and sometimes let it out (only to my sister) it does not mean that I'm bad or evil or that I don't like her...

I understand Kaynaat as only little time presence of my cousin can give that effect on me that what much Kaynaat be going through with constant presence of Saltanat... 
I blame this society for Kaynaat inferiority complex and her family to not understand that and fix it at early age and not Kaynaat...

And for me all those who hate Kaynaat (whom we have seen till date) belongs to that part of society and form that family member who fail to understand Kaynaat and thu hate her...

secondly what exactly is being modern...

I will continue post later as I have to go now...

I really hope I made some sense and could pen down my feeling in a manner you don't misunderstand me... 
Edited by sravss - 5 years ago
Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel kainat is always rude towards saltanat..
Cmon u cant be gussa 24 by 7 with someone and that too your sister
Maybe thats why saltanat spoke a little harshly. Am not saying she spoke the right things..but why is kainat blaming only saltanat
When actually zaroon is the one to be blamed
And she only went once with him that too to clear all misunderstandings. Saltanat is innocent here
Edited by Sannu_4 - 5 years ago
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both are right at their own place; it's the upbringing that's bringing different POV.
Sultanat is modern but not shown OTT modern. Infact she is what regular girls are. She looks more modern here cuz kainaat is more traditional.
Kainaat is not wrong either in her outlook. She grew up like that. She is shown a bit insecure when it comes to Sultanat and that's ok, siblings and cousins mein ye sab happens.
So far I m liking both the girls.
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't agree with the post at all. I am one those who dislike Kainaat. Not because of her looks but her personality
 Her mentality is unlikeable.  Kainaat herself is arrogant. Behaves as if being religious only makes one desirable. I see girls who are not traditionally dressed are s**t shamed every point of life. Just like Saltanat is labelled as arrogant to portray Kainat as a victim. Kainaat's self victimisation  is annoying. She unnecessarily taunted Sal and deserved that retort from Sal. Sal can not babysit Kainaat. If she is judged in her household for her modern dress up then why can't she judge others? Both of them judged each other  so both are wrong andt Kainaat went ahead and thought being friends with a guy is wrong too (train scene where she saw saroon shaking hands). That kind of thinking make me dislike her, nothing to do anything with her looks.  So let's just stop assuming that every viewer dislike Kainaat is from wrong end of the society. If Sal was wrong to comment on her upbringing then Kai is wrong to insult her like that. 
And about likeable traits in Sal. There are many. I may be belong to minority here but obeying parents blindly does not make some1 Saint and likeable too. S has her own mind and thats an admirable quality IMO. She knows how to respect and also how to voice her own thoughts. Her looks has nothing to do with it. Ironically even Saltanat is only being judged by her look and that too negatively. 
@Tm my reply is notonly In response toyour post but to few other comments as well. I can't quote since I'm unable to do so.  
Edited by Lumos-Maxima - 5 years ago
Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Lumos-Maxima
Completely agree with you 😊

You said every single thing that I wanted to say😊
Edited by Ravthereader - 5 years ago