Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BombayTroll

Lol

What the hell is ishita upto

And who is blackmailing yug

Two are blackmailed...

Yug and ishita...

Kaaand is getting prepared by chuza 1 and 2 ...

Will ishita save chuhi and Aloo become surviver making everyone believe she is ishita and then track don...

Too much confusion..
JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why does everyone lose their mind if Raman talks to Shagun or Mihika?!!On the contrary, Ishita is having affair with the Don but none is bothered!.
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ho😛
Now hating Shagun's faltu, unnecessary scenes with Raman is losing our minds👏. Great👏. 

Anyway, I am trying to watch the show, but people here already post  the wu's ( thankyou peeps😳), Shagun is the only reason I am avoiding the episodes🤢
I guessed it way before itself. Once off air date is out, they will go shameless completely, and shove Shagun on us without any limit.
To our fate, naagin is also ending in few days, so madam will be extra free, and she will bloody become the extreme integral part of the show😡

Look,in the last episode, they might change the complete context of the show, and declare that mumma was never wrong but a pure soul from the beginning. Aww.😭
sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Ho 😛

Now hating Shagun's faltu, unnecessary scenes with Raman is losing our minds👏. Great👏. 

Anyway, I am trying to watch the show, but people here already post  the wu's ( thankyou peeps😳), Shagun is the only reason I am avoiding the episodes🤢
I guessed it way before itself. Once off air date is out, they will go shameless completely, and shove Shagun on us without any limit.
To our fate, naagin is also ending in few days, so madam will be extra free, and she will bloody become the extreme integral part of the show😡

Look,in the last episode, they might change the complete context of the show, and declare that mumma was never wrong but a pure soul from the beginning. Aww.😭

Still some say she is ...😡🤢
venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Karan wahi replaced DT as the host of Voice 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Ho😛

Ab iss baat ka yaqeen karlo Reena k Mumma is a devi 😳
She has such a pure heart n was misunderstood 
She wasn't at fault when she left Raman n went with Ashok to be his mistress 
Becharai ne kitna kucch saha hai 😭
MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will there be no end to the bd saga 
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghna_IshRa

I just don't get this
Kp and dt appear for more than 50% of the episode time.
They give single shots, and they do shoot with their co stars, which means that they give ample of their time to yhm.
It's quite evident that they don't shoot for yhm every day, like before, but they shoot plentiful.
Dt aur kp ka ek schedule bhi clash nahi hota kya?

If they disappear from the show completely, that's a different issue altogether, but both are very much part of the show and the episodes, still they use bds exclusively for their sscenes  alone😕
Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venu66

Karan wahi replaced DT as the host of Voice 

Only for one episode 
kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghna_IshRa

I asked the Don character. He said DT is very busy...so mostly not shooting with others. 
      Now KP shooting more I think. As per him...KP shot on Saturday and today too. Kps anniversary is nearing...so he might take break...so shooting more now. Just guessing...
       Dt is fully busy in web...today also she is shooting for web only. As per schedule..web shoot is there till May.
      So chance of Divan to shoot together is very less. Also KP shooting for KKK...dont know how many episodes...he will do there.