Sabse pehla shak on Janhvi -Kabir's Mom

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Coz when Kabir's Mom was going into kitchen, she saw Janhvi muttering to fish tank.. and tabhi yeh sara fish kaand hua hai. ๐Ÿ˜†
Abhi dimag se nikal gaya hoga but baad mein she'll surely remember this and putfront infront of other family members but as she's considered mental no one will believe her.๐Ÿ˜•

Btw, really loved her all evil smirks in episode!

And Kabira toh bhaiya-bhabhi mein hi lost ho gya๐Ÿ˜†

And yeh Kavya Madam woh toh mujhe koi old zamane ki heroine lag rahi thi with her hairstyle..

Sachi yeh unn dinon ki baat hai mein Sameer ki mom visakha ka same to same hairstyle hai๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by IfritAmbrose - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah maybe . Good observation ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Btw shrenu reminds me of Aishwarya Rai in devdas.. Look wise.. She is looking sooo beautiful โค๏ธ

Agree about kavya.. They should change her hairstyle ๐Ÿค”

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

Yeah maybe . Good observation  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Btw shrenu reminds me of Aishwarya Rai in devdas.. Look wise.. She is looking sooo beautiful โค๏ธ

Agree about kavya.. They should change her hairstyle ๐Ÿค”

Thanks๐Ÿ˜› hmm..dekha jaye toh similarity toh hai devdas wale look se! Sachi Matki scene mein toh mashallah lag rahi thi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Please jaldi Kavya ka karwao..I remember old Hindi films seeing her๐Ÿ˜†
Ananyea23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kavya's hairstyle should be changed. Tanvi is very pretty and they should try experimenting a bit with her looks and dresses. Hopefully they don't stick to ordinary sarees. She looks pretty in them but there is a lot of scope to improve her styling and wardrobe. 
But only the first episode has come out so maybe they will bring changes. Let's wait and see. 
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananyea23

Kavya's hairstyle should be changed. Tanvi is very pretty and they should try experimenting a bit with her looks and dresses. Hopefully they don't stick to ordinary sarees. She looks pretty in them but there is a lot of scope to improve her styling and wardrobe. 

But only the first episode has come out so maybe they will bring changes. Let's wait and see. 

I know right ... They can explore more with her looks keeping it simple .. She is anyways pretty . 
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think she'll doubt Janhvi about all the Fish Kaand ๐Ÿค”
Her position in the family is very weak n Janhvi is the only one she's depending right now ... Besides no one knows Janhvi is evil they trust her blindly ... It's us the viewers who knows about her evil motives so we can connect the dots ...