EBSS 22nd April WU: Meet the Mittals

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
22nd April 2019 : Meet the Mittals 

EBSS begins with celebration in Mittal Mansion - Prem Nivaas... Kabir is coming home after 6 years and his family has fixed his engagement with Ishani on the same day... Sonali and another family member teases Ishani about the engagement...

Meanwhile a courier boy comes with a parcel and searches for Prem Mittal... Daadu - Prem Mittal's father who was having a light moment with Sonali, Ishani and the other guy asks them to find out about Janhvi's pooja rituals and inform Prem about the parcel ...
Janhvi Mittal is introduced who is performing some pooja rituals for Radha-Krishna along with her husband... She's carrying "ghadas" on her head... 

Meanwhile Prem Mittal receives the parcel n finds a model of his head with a bullet on the forehead inside it... There's also a note attached which says - next time it will be him in real... His family members are scared after hearing about this threat but Prem is dissapointed coz his enemy whoever he was couldn't get his face right... He called the so called enemy - cheap... 
Everyone waits for Janhvi's arrival with Radha-Krishna statue... She enters with the ghadas but stumbled upon a "diya" stand n drop all the ghadas... Breaking of the auspicious ghadas are signs of bad omen... Janhvi looks worried but her expression says something else...  The Mittals however completes all the rituals and the Pandit assures Janhvi it was okay...  The "aarti" should be done by Prem Mittal and his wife Suman but she was absent from the pooja... Janhvi goes to get her but Prem Mittal doesn't like the idea... 
Janhvi enters in Suman's room and it is revealed that she is sick and every family members (except Janhvi and Ishani) avoid her coz they think she's psycho... Janhvi helps her getting ready and brought her to the pooja... Prem and Suman completes the aarti after Janhvi ties the "gatbandhan" ... Prem unties the knot soon after the pooja...  Pandit asks Suman to make the prasad but Prem refuses... He wants Janhvi should do the honour... However Janhvi convinced Prem to let Suman do the same coz she's the one who makes it every year... Suman happily goes to the kitchen while Janhvi is seen feeding the fishes in the aquarium... 
All the Pandits are invited to have the prasads but the Chief Pandit finds fish in his prasad and turns furious...  Everyone is shocked and all the Pandits left the mansion without having food which is another bad omen... Prem blames Suman and she was taken away by Janhvi at Prem's order... Later she consoles her MIL and asks her to get some rest... 
Others are equally upset outside and Janhvi convince them to be forget and be happy for Kabir's sake who could arrive any moment... Kabir arrives shortly after that... Janhvi arranges welcoming "thaal" and everyone else waits outside for Kabir but there's a shocker waiting for them... Kabir wasn't alone - he brought his wife Kavya along with him and their kid - Arush/Ayush (sorry I didn't get the name) 

Precap: Kavya asks Kabir to inform the truth to his family but Kabir is upset coz his family refused to speak with him... The kid enters their room and Janhvi too and she notices Kavya with a mysterious curiosity...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written update, Shekhawat, I may be needing more in future so keep updating. ðŸ˜ƒ By the way what did you mean by "Light Moment with Sonali?" ðŸ˜² Sorry, mera mind kahin aur chala gaya hai, 🤣 Pehle episode mein hi Unlimited Bed Omen...? 😛 Sab ke sab manhoos hain. ðŸ¤” Edited by romaila - 5 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: romaila

Thanks for the written update, Shekhawat, I may be needing more in future so keep updating.  😃 By the way what did you mean by "Light Moment with Sonali?" ðŸ˜² Sorry, mera mind kahin aur chala gaya hai, 🤣 Pehle episode mein hi Unlimited Bed Omen...? 😛 Sab ke sab manhoos hain. ðŸ¤”

Tumhaare mind ko Gabbar ne kidnap karli hai kya jo Dada n Poti ke light moment pe Question Mark laga rahi ho ðŸ¤£

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Shrenu was actually really good in this episode. I especially loved her subtle hostile reaction/ expressions for PK when the pots broke and PK started to say it was a bad omen. I swear jhanvi intentionally dropped those pots as I saw the way she she put out her foot to push the gold lamp on the floor over. These small actions of hers don't make sense to me as of now.  

I felt bad for kabir's mother and the way she is treated in the house as some disease who should be kept in quarantine... especially the way that maid in the kitchen looked at and talked to her. Like seriously, is she so ill-treated by the family that even the servant of the house talks to her like she's a disease? ðŸ¤¢

Tanvi is really pretty I must say and I didn't see anything wrong or old looking with her hair like everyone is saying. In fact I don't like how shrenu's hair is kept in a bun to make her look so old. Her hair should be kept out too. 

So far today's episode was more about Kabir's apparently mentally challenged mother, his stern and emotionless father, and the deceptively sweet but hostile jhanvi whose intentions are not good. Tomorrow will be about kabir facing the music by his family for marrying without their consent, but kabir can't be to blame about ishaani given its's stupid to fix kabir's marriage with ishaani without informing him and deciding to tell him out of the blue then trying to make him look like the bad guy despite him not being told about the marriage proposal beforehand. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the detailed update, dear! :)
The episode was too good! :D
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Tumhaare mind ko Gabbar ne kidnap karli hai kya jo Dada n Poti ke light moment pe Question Mark laga rahi ho ðŸ¤£

Gabbar ko Sanyukta ke naam se bulao. ðŸ˜ƒ
Oh So Sonali is Dada Ji's Pyaaar ke nishani (son) ki beti. 😛 I think I should watch few episodes warna yeh confusion rahegi. May be by the weekend.

AditiFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Mittals are dumb especially PK and Dhruv and acts so smart