Zain at sharad malhotra wedding

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I didn't understand what zain was doing at sharad's wedding. Do the two even know each other at all for sharad to invite him? ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I dont really know how they know each other. But i believe they became friends in the past one year. And Zain seems like a good friend to him and considers him like a big brother. 
And i must Add Zain looked so good. And much younger. Also surprisingly slim and trim. Wow. ðŸ˜³
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

I dont really know how they know each other. But i believe they became friends in the past one year. And Zain seems like a good friend to him and considers him like a big brother. 

And i must Add Zain looked so good. And much younger. Also surprisingly slim and trim. Wow. ðŸ˜³

Zain said that the channel had asked him to get into shape as he will be playing an army officer so that's why he appears slimmer which I'm happy about, as you can visibly see from his face that he has lost some weight.
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Haha yes. I saw some interview where he says that it was the channel that had asked him to bulk up. And then they themselves asked him to lose weight. I need him to go back to the pre Juhi track look. Oh god, when i watch those episodes i literally find myself lost looking at him for hours. ðŸ˜†
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Haha yes. I saw some interview where he says that it was the channel that had asked him to bulk up. And then they themselves asked him to lose weight. I need him to go back to the pre Juhi track look. Oh god, when i watch those episodes i literally find myself lost looking at him for hours. ðŸ˜†

Even now he's gorgeous, but even the slightest amount of extra weight on his face seems to age him by five years weirdly. ðŸ˜†  I know what you're talking about, but actually his weight was still the same during the juhi track as it was pre-juhi track. It was only just before the leap he packed on tons of weight, otherwise yes during those times he was at his youngest, freshest and hottest best look wise. 
priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

He invited many people from the industry maybe zain is his friend or a friend of a friend