CONFIRMED: Katrina & Akshay with Rohit Shetty produced by Karan Jo

QueenBolly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

peculations have been rife that Katrina Kaif was approached to star opposite Akshay Kumarin the cop drama Sooryavanshi. However, there has been nothing official about it. Neither the actress, nor the makers of the film have commented about these reports. But now, we have learned from reliable sources that Katrina Kaif is all set to star alongside the Khiladi Kumar in this Rohit Shetty entertainer. The official announcement of the same will be made this week. 

Informs our source, "Katrina Kaif has signed the film last week. She plays Akshay Kumar's love interest in the film. The official announcement of the film will happen in a day or two with the makers releasing a statement along with her poster for the movie. Both Akshay and Katrina will begin shooting for Sooryavanshi later this year. A source close to the film also revealed another interesting fact about the much-awaited cop drama.

Edited by QueenBolly - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenBolly thumbnail
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hopefully she will kick some a** 
Finally the wait is over. Super excited to see Akki and Kat together ðŸ˜³
DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Akshay and Katrina on-screen together again is super exciting!!!! 
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I thought she had improved after zero. Nvm. Same old flowerpot role of 15 - 20 mnts screentime. And an item song.
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yay one hit for Katty .. I hope she gets good action scenes too.
QueenBolly thumbnail
Well, the media and television channels are reporting that she's already shot her first poster which is expected to come out very very soon.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

I don't believe this is true lol Katrina will have no role in this one why would she agree
mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don't believe this is true lol Katrina will have no role in this one why would she agree

Clearly no one else is offering her roles other than Salman and she is still limited in acting so, got to do what she is best at-busting out the midriff
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
until and unless there is a official poster with confirmation by someone reliable, I am not putting my hopes high, last time bhi khush karke, chutiya bana diya.