~HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY-BEE~

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Guess whose birthday it is today?

Image result for honeybee cartoon

I think the above picture clued you in by now?

Image result for honeybee cartoon

If not the first, then perhaps the next?

See the source image

Yes, today is Honey-Bee's birthday! And together with the few who still visit this forum, I just wanted to wish her a very happy and blessed birthday!

See the source image

How fortunate you are to be having your birthday on the day we commemorate Christ's triumph over death! May this serve to testify that you will triumph over any obstacle set out by the enemy as you enter another phase of your life. I pray that God will continue to rain his blessings upon you.
See the source image

Have an AarYalicious day!
See the source image

Happy birthday Honey-Bee! Love you very much! Mwaaah! ❤️

Edited by Tessaloni - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😛 true it's April . The birthday month. Thanks Tessa
😊
Happy birthday Bee. Hope you had a wonderful day and that we can celebrate it for many more years together.
Cheers 🤗
Sassy
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Tessie. I really appreciate this. Now I feel guilty for not doing something more for you. I will still try in the next week or so to do an Os, I promise. So keep checking.
Thank you for the wishes Sassiekins.  Much love  
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: B-onesie

Thanks so much Tessie. I really appreciate this. Now I feel guilty for not doing something more for you. I will still try in the next week or so to do an Os, I promise. So keep checking.Thank you for the wishes Sassiekins.  Much love  

Do not be silly Honey-Bee! I was more than satisfied with your thread because I knew it came from a place of love ❤️. Not that I'd say no to an OS though 😆. Am glad to know you liked the thread 🤗