Manish as Kshitij was too good

unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Manish you deserve an applause for portraying Kshitij to perfection 👏
Kshitij was sooo bad and evil, jaate jaate har bura kaam kar gaya and arrest hone pe bhi haar nhi maana 😆

And this is exactly what I expected from Kshitij because he was characterised as an extremely powerful villain who is impossible to defeat. So the way Kshitij's track ended is quite logical. 

Manish you are a rockstar man! There is no character that you can't do, from the very innocent Bihaan to extremely dangerous Kshitij, you have proved you can do any role with absolute perfection.  👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.aalli thumbnail
Seriously hard to believe that kshitej was played by the same guy who did Bihaan 👏

N I have noticed Manish always brings a new style n aura n whatever character he plays, he tries his level best to keep it different from his previous roles! ⭐️ his fans call him  the king of expressions and he really is!!
unicorn1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

Seriously hard to believe that kshitej was played by the same guy who did Bihaan 👏

N I have noticed Manish always brings a new style n aura n whatever character he plays, he tries his level best to keep it different from his previous roles! ⭐️ his fans call him  the king of expressions and he really is!!

As much I am excited to see him in a new show, I am going to miss Kshitij a lot 😭

But I am glad makers didn't drag his track unnecessarily, otherwise Kshitij ko majnu bana dete Arya ke piar mein 😕
akash.mbg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Manish Goplani doesn't left any stone to shock the audience with his new avatar and new styles actually new challange ! He always does his best to make the role he is playing attractive different natural and unique. Kshitij was so powerful character and I wanted the end of this character like the way makers are going to show. This role was a challenge to goody goody hero like Manish Goplani and he did that so perfectly. So proud of him..May Allah gives him utmost success and before missing kshitij so much, I wish He returns to us with a great show and with a GAJAAB role 😎
sarah.aalli thumbnail
That arya track was ridiculous 😕
Upar se I was sooo afraid k kahin positive na bnaden use... happy it ended before becoming a trash wrna me maaf nh krti cvs ko 🤢

But never thought they will end it up like this! Becharon ko marwa he dia 😆