N-M-G trio needs to leave now

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Nazneen-Mustafa-Gulbadan trio needs to leave now. Nazneen wants her useless son as Sultan and Yasmine as his wife. Really?๐Ÿ˜ก I hope they never get to enter the palace and do their evil plottings there too. In Zee TV version of Aladdin, I saw several episodes. There Jasmine was not a warrior like Yasmine of this show but she was strong enough to defend herself against a single enemy sometimes. In one of the earlier episodes she had a knife fight with a cameo female villain. But later when Aladdin's evil khala enters the palace she does taktha palat of Jasmine with the help of a traitor minister and makes her the maid. When she is thrown out of the palace by Aladdin and Jasmine, she renters don't know how and imprisons Jasmine and tortures her single handedly. Jasmine who earlier could defend herself was not able to defend herself against an old woman who would beat, manhandle, imprison, drag her and was planning to get her married to a random guy. 

I hope the similar does not happens in this version. In Oil Track, once Yasmine was not able to free her hand from Nazneen's grip shocked me. It was so illogical when the same Yasmine can fight with multiple men then how can she not free herself from her grip. I hope Nazneen does not create troubles for Aladdin and Yasmine in this show by entering the palace somehow. Don't want taktha palat or any other nonsense like the Zee TV version. In today's episode, Nazneen's wishes really shocked and scared me. Even useless Gulbadan at end sounded determined to get into palace to become Sultan and have Yasmine. N-M-G trio needs to leave now like Badal, Bijli, Sultan lookalike Jhumman, Zain and Aliza. We already several enemies for Aladdin in the palace. 
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you...
Nazneen irritates me a lot...And there interference in every single thing that happens in the show is quite annoying...๐Ÿ˜ก
I even don't want any kind of betrayal from minister or nazneen creating problem in their love story...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hope writers don't mess with our Alasmine cute love story๐Ÿ˜Š
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Don't Worry . EVen if They do as many as Plotting against AlaSmine , AlaSmine will tackle them nicely & bravely and smartly as always .