Kainaat-Is it only me?

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay i never had intention to watch this show...but happened to watch first 2 episodes casually while eating dinner lol..

Is it only me finding Kainaat character  a bit wierd ? 😆.I mean Why  is she so desperate to marry?😆...I am not saying someone shouldn't have interest to marry...But even before seeing the guy she was so giddy and started twirling around hearing just "Dulha" word.😆...

And i didnt watch yesterdays episode...watched  todays episode ...Today also she started twirling around just seeing the  physical appearance of the guy😕😆..She didnt even talk to the guy and doesnt even know anything  about the guy and just looking his appearance she started overtly blushing and twirling around and what not😕😆...as if she is so desperate to just marry any guy ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜† or good looking guy😆...It was not even love at first sight like how hero's was towards saltanat in the airport  lol😆.And  am the same person who couldnt connect with hero's Love at first sight at Saltnat in the airport bcz he wanted a girl who has her own ideas in her life and can challenge him...but even before knowing about her...he  instantly fell in love at the first sight even before interacting with her..So what  was the point in showing all those dialogues of hero in first episode😆...

And also i feel the actor playing Zaroon should buck up in his expressions...as in few scenes he ended up looking creepy while smiling and looking at Saltanat😆 ...

Anyway...no offense to anyone...I just wanted to post my POV after observing few things lol..
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akhila10 thumbnail
Hey, actually I was having similar thoughts.
Initially Kainaat was shown as a curious girl who asks so many questions has a mind of her own. 
But after Miya Jaan informed her about the marriage and dulha, she turned into a different person. I found her over-excitement unnatural.
And she changes into an entirely different personality when she's with Saltanat. Her looks towards Saltanat gave me chills. However, Kainaat seems to be a deeply layered character.
Same with Zaroon, his interaction with Saltanat goes over the board at times.
The only person I found normal among the leads is Saltanat.
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akhila10

Hey, actually I was having similar thoughts.

Initially Kainaat was shown as a curious girl who asks so many questions has a mind of her own. 
But after Miya Jaan informed her about the marriage and dulha, she turned into a different person. I found her over-excitement unnatural.
And she changes into an entirely different personality when she's with Saltanat. Her looks towards Saltanat gave me chills. However, Kainaat seems to be a deeply layered character.
Same with Zaroon, his interaction with Saltanat goes over the board at times.
The only person I found normal among the leads is Saltanat.

Yeah i found Saltanat normal and also she has spark in her character...And she is relatable...
Zindagi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel saltanat is straightforward.   Where as kainat is a deep person.. Whatever innocent she is looking now will be unveiled slowly i beleive..  but must say the story is so intriguing so far.  Hope they carry forward with great pace and no unnecessary drama.. 
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
To be Frank I did not find Kaynaat wrong in  any way...It is her upbringing...Even today there are girls who dream of getting married without having checklist and happily get married to the one whom her parents finalized...
I have a four friend like that...But the fact is they have laid thrust on their parents...
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We are here to share opinions and discuss and I don't think any one will take offence unless its degrading/ demeaning mocking/ bashing ..so Nothing offensive😊
Kainaat ...Trust me . You will have girls like that and its has a  lot to do with mindset upbringing and whatever is fed into brain right from time as kids which  I see is case with Kainaat. Her miya jaan and Mom has a major role to play on how Kainaat is, old school thoughts.

Infact we live in a country where it's all about Ladke ko naukri miljaaye and ladki ki shaadi hojaaye. We have progressed but this mindset does exist and arranged marriages are fixed in a one meet or two as well.

Bado ki baat maano, never break  rules, listen to elders you will get a nice shauhar is what Kainaat might have been fed.

And kainaat so not out going. She is reserved and as per her talking to gerh mard and all are wrong.Now her Nikah is fixed she already loves her future husband😆with out even looking at him and when Zaroon turned out be the one..They had a catch and fall too.She is beyond excited . Twirling , hiding face in hands is her trademark style of expressing the same

That is how I see it.

Zaroon thinks he is being played along by one girl...so he is absolutely sure Saltanat is the one he's gonna get married. Hence I think he is acting that way. Hone waali biwi hain.. Might be.

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing wrong in kainnat. she had been brought up by sowing her the idea of ideal daughter..only thing that was told to her was to be IDEAL..so she is trying to be one but read carefully she is ONLY TRYING and not THE ONE..she is not naive ,she is just trying to push herself hard to keep within the limits..she is unnatural and will.definitly turn to be a smart one soon..!!
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let me share my thoughts also about this
I am really not interest in marriage but again and again parents are asking me to marry and even they have given me permission to select any boy from our community...

You will all find my reaction weird  
Like i can't talk to boys for hours or days, its not my cup of tea
I am like reserved types girl, I hardly talk to boys except work related, 
Even I don't have friends... we brother sisters are enough... 
Even I don't like to strangers unnecessarily.. and much more 
Even I feel whatever parents do they will do best for us 
So in many ways I am able to connect myself with Kainaat.

But This doesn't mean Saltanat is wrong... She is just little bit liberal 
Like she talk to people only after little bit knowing them and she is ready to help needy people... she is traditional upto some level which is required and she has her own thoughts and she work according to that only...

and how I connect to her 
Whatever clothes i am wearing according to occasion and situation only, I used to tell my family whatever Like and i am taking my own  decision only. We are somewhat like her

So Can I say we have some essence of both the characters. 
So it is just shown different in seral.

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

We are here to share opinions and discuss and I don't think any one will take offence unless its degrading/ demeaning mocking/ bashing ..so Nothing offensive😊

Kainaat ...Trust me . You will have girls like that and its has a  lot to do with mindset upbringing and whatever is fed into brain right from time as kids which  I see is case with Kainaat. Her miya jaan and Mom has a major role to play on how Kainaat is, old school thoughts.

Infact we live in a country where it's all about Ladke ko naukri miljaaye and ladki ki shaadi hojaaye. We have progressed but this mindset does exist and arranged marriages are fixed in a one meet or two as well.

Bado ki baat maano, never break  rules, listen to elders you will get a nice shauhar is what Kainaat might have been fed.

And kainaat so not out going. She is reserved and as per her talking to gerh mard and all are wrong.Now her Nikah is fixed she already loves her future husband😆with out even looking at him and when Zaroon turned out be the one..They had a catch and fall too.She is beyond excited . Twirling , hiding face in hands is her trademark style of expressing the same

That is how I see it.

Zaroon thinks he is being played along by one girl...so he is absolutely sure Saltanat is the one he's gonna get married. Hence I think he is acting that way. Hone waali biwi hain.. Might be.

Its human nature if we like someone upto our level and matches our expectations specially in arrange marriage... soft corner or liking develop automatically...it doesn't require any time. Its just in nature of person.
and Arrange marriage is example of this. 
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerence

Let me share my thoughts also about this

I am really not interest in marriage but again and again parents are asking me to marry and even they have given me permission to select any boy from our community...

You will all find my reaction weird  
Like i can't talk to boys for hours or days, its not my cup of tea
I am like reserved types girl, I hardly talk to boys except work related, 
Even I don't have friends... we brother sisters are enough... 
Even I don't like to strangers unnecessarily.. and much more 
Even I feel whatever parents do they will do best for us 
So in many ways I am able to connect myself with Kainaat.

But This doesn't mean Saltanat is wrong... She is just little bit liberal 
Like she talk to people only after little bit knowing them and she is ready to help needy people... she is traditional upto some level which is required and she has her own thoughts and she work according to that only...

and how I connect to her 
Whatever clothes i am wearing according to occasion and situation only, I used to tell my family whatever Like and i am taking my own  decision only. We are somewhat like her

So Can I say we have some essence of both the characters. 
So it is just shown different in seral.

Ditto... I find both the character relatable..