Akhila10 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi guys... 

This is Akhila, and I'm new to this forum...

I just loved how Helly Shah is performing the truly contrasting characters with absolute ease...

But I personally found Kainaat's character more interesting. For me, Saltanat is giving the vibes of Swara from Swaragini.

But Kainaat seems to be a layered character...

Here are my observations...

1. She is a simple, obedient girl, but not the typical "goody goody" heroine. I feel like there are more shades hidden behind her innocent face.

2. Unlike the typical heroines, she holds grudges. I know it's too early to comment, but it's almost sure that she dislikes/secretly hates Saltanat.

3. She's judgmental. She began to judge Saltanat immediately after she witnessed her shaking hands with a guy. She made an opinion about her cousin without thinking twice.

4. She's uncomfortable with her mother. I was surprised after watching how it was shown that she's being uncomfortable with her Ammi's touch.

I'm so excited to watch how Kainaat's character shapes up... Please let me know your opinions too...

Edited by Akhila10 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akhila10

Hi guys...

<div align="left">

</div>
<div align="left">

I just loved how Helly Shah is performing the truly contrasting characters with absolute ease...

</div>
<div align="left">

But I personally found Kainaat's character more interesting. For me, Saltanat is giving the vibes of Swara from Swaragini.

</div>
<div align="left">

</div>
<div align="left">

</div>
<div align="left">

1. She is a simple, obedient girl, but not the typical "goody goody" heroine. I feel like there are more shades hidden behind her innocent face.

2. Unlike the typical heroines, she holds grudges. I know it's too early to comment, but it's almost sure that she dislikes/secretly hates Saltanat.

3. She's judgmental. She began to judge Saltanat immediately after she witnessed her shaking hands with a guy. She made an opinion about her cousin without thinking twice.

4. She's uncomfortable with her mother. I was surprised after watching how it was shown that she's being uncomfortable with her Ammi's touch.

I'm so excited to watch how Kainaat's character shapes up... Please let me know your opinions too...

</div>

Res

Coming soon
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kainaat is much more interesting as a character as you don't know what her real values or thought processes are. How would she be if she is separated from this environment?
But I also find her creepy - her mother with 1930's hair style is levels more creepier.

I don't know who will ultimately be the lead but Sultanat gave strong vibes of being the lead when she quoted from Qoran in today's episode. She is someone who follows the rules and traditions but does not go overboard. 

Edited by Irshita - 5 years ago
Akhila10 thumbnail
I agree. Kainaat and her mother look creepy from some angles. 
And after watching tonight's episode I felt that Miya Jaan and Kainaat's mother are going overly strict with her. 
And ya, just loved Saltanat's reply and Miya Jaan's reaction.

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
exactly my point...saltanat is a free bird...lively,free spirit,innocence,helpfull everything...
but kainat she z grey shade it looks like..she z judgemental,she thinks she follows everything so she 'll get good result but not saltanat..the way kainat talk with saltanat its kind of creepy.
bcz of my busy schedule I cnt watch in tv.just watched all epis together now in hotstar.& in hotstar the montage showing saltanat & zarron in each others arm & kainat behind them...
yep..for now saltanat z lk swara & kainat it looks lk she 'll b 2nd ragini..but let's seeEdited by LoveSonu2408 - 5 years ago
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am intrigued by Kainat. Saltanat is I believe what you see. I am interested to see what layers or depth comes from Kainat. There is a feel of mysterious aura in Kainat that has caught me to watch this show. 
Akhila10 thumbnail
Exactly... Kainaat is someone who blindly follows elders and thinks she's always right. She is judgmental and stubborn, and feels that Saltanat is always wrong. 

And this nature is totally contrasting with the 'perfect daughter' image she has made in the eyes of her mother and Miya Jaan. 

In the last episode, Saltanat had mentioned that Kainaat feels that she took away everything from her. I think there's a backstory to their estranged relationship.

And all these traits make Kainaat the most interesting and suspense-filled character of the show. I think that's why the CVs kept the character under the wraps till the launch. 
Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true she's thoda sa creepy and judgmental 

I felt so sorry for her in yesterday's episode because what will be her reaction after knowing that Zaroon loves Saltanat. Oh god she'll be shattered

And Mia Jaan's reaction was worth watching when Saltanat answered him back👏
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Akhila10

Hi guys... 

Hi Akhila, Welcome to the forum. Madz here.

Definitely, she is doing an amazing job.

Definitely agree on this, Saltanat seems exactly like Swara, am hoping to see more depth and layers in her, cos Kainat definitely has.

True, she has her reasons and stuff, but not like most people feel, evil and stuff..

Again, she has her reasons and sometimes you don't just gel well. Also, she somewhere feels, Salatant gets a free pass to do things, which she doesn't. It does not mean she hates her, but is not very close..also Salatant is mostly with Neelam too. Also both have different ideologies, certain things Kainat does set of A things and Saltanat does B things. Now both of them have their reasons and freedom to do them. It's not like Kainat is wrong to follow A things, or Saltanat is wrong.

Just as Kainat didn't do makeup, when Saltant suggested..even Saltanat would not have done something which Kainat would have suggested, it's on their choices.

Well everyone is so judgemental about Kainat, 😆. Give her space. Again, as I mentioned she has different views, yes she does think shaking hands with guy is wrong, and she did not know they both have met before. Still she had a view, and all do have views, right? She did not go and stop Saltanat or did not even question her, she gives Saltanat her space..

She could have easily even told everyone, that she saw Zaroon and Saltanat before, she didn't..if she was total evil. Anyways am hoping makers handle tracks well.

I find Kainat a layered and real character. Saltanat is too good to be true for me..

Also, wasn't it weird for Saltanat and Neelam to show Zaroon the city and everything, without even properly knowing him or his name?

Did not find this. Just thought she was nervous..

Definitely, even am waiting to see, will like to see Kainat and Zaroon's interactions too, and their track too..cos Kainat is an intriguing character.

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Akhila
You had summed it up very well. Here are my two cents and I agree with Madhura on few points.

Even In Social media, Kainaat is already being helmed as negative but I don't think so. For me its Kainaat who is holding the show together. Take her out dreamy sequences wont get us anywhere and show cant run on them for long .Kainaat has been kept under wraps right from promos.. she 's trump card writers had been holding back.

Kainaat, she's layered and intriguing which makes her exciting to watch.

On that note she is not meek either . We have seen that in second episode her dialogue with Saltanat. She will fight for what she believes is hers .It was clear from today's episode.

Just like how Saltanat believes her ideologies to be good , Same is case with Kainaat. They both have different perspectives of life which they hold on to.

I am glad K is not goody goody types . Personally I find them boring. 

Saltanat is same in and out.She is like Swara Version 2.0 .

Now coming to Zaroon as Madhura mentioned ,  I too felt weird about the fast paced Saltanat /Zaroon thing. Agree they look nice together and are cute to watch but it was too filmy for my taste.

I am looking forward for Kainaat and Zaroon's interactions as well.

Edited by lucky.m - 5 years ago