Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Let's avoid these aliens and their negativity..

Btw is Parth the only child if his parents??

I think he has a sister
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Now a days whichever show I come across in insta is all about leads together against villains.. And I just laugh out in frustration beacause AnuPre is actually the only couple I have seen in recent who have no love story in real but in fb..

Hats of to Ekta for making Parica portray such characters..

I know.. not only that but our FL is about to destroy our ML!

Kalank dialogue is so appropriate for her situation as she gonna hurt herself even more while destroying him
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
New spoiler 
https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/kasautii-zindagii-kay-new-entry-siddharth-shivpuri-get-prerna-jail/2019/04/19

Hk got burnt during kzk shoot...and wats wrong with iwmbuZz y all of a sudden y they are publishing articles against Parth..2017 me Kya hua who cares...I don't get y at this tym ppl are bringing such issues and hurting him more😡
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

New spoiler

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/kasautii-zindagii-kay-new-entry-siddharth-shivpuri-get-prerna-jail/2019/04/19

Hk got burnt during kzk shoot...and wats wrong with iwmbuZz y all of a sudden y they are publishing articles against Parth..2017 me Kya hua who cares...I don't get y at this tym ppl are bringing such issues and hurting him more😡

Does that means Anu's lawyer will lose his case?

Whats the fire now?
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=pallawi1803]New spoiler 

Hk got burnt during kzk shoot...and wats wrong with iwmbuZz y all of a sudden y they are publishing articles against Parth..2017 me Kya hua who cares...I don't get y at this tym ppl are bringing such issues and hurting him more 😡
[/QUOTE

Just awful ppl without a shred of decency and humanity left in them. Only out to get eyeballs. ðŸ˜¡ look at their timing. 

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

I think he has a sister

He has a elder sis. She is quite a few years older than him. 
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=writ_in_water]
Seriously they are insane insensitive...hope Parth and his family gets the strength to deal with all they are going through now...😭

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

New spoiler

Seriously this world has become such a weird place to be in! 🤔 there's no need of that article especially at this time... and that article is sooo pathetically written. Sab ne bas thaan rakha hai to mock him. Poor soul :(
Bookworm_ thumbnail
Whatever happened at that time in the past it was all a big dirty well planned game... others got away with it long ago but he's suffering and dealing with the burnt. No matter what it'll haunt him forever. These sick-head media portals and haters will always bring it back in tons of different forms and shades 🤔
Bookworm_ thumbnail
Okay, so shame on trend for this filthy article has started on twitter - everyone out there please contribute. This article needs to be taken down.