17 April - Ruhaan's heart-rending revelation

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The episode starts with the whole family in the Malhotra living room, and Pari joins in congratulating Veer on the cards. Ruhaan about to leave and Veer stops him to see the cards. He looks unhappy and so does Mishti
Veers hands over a card each to Radhika and Ruhaan, takes one and sits next to Mishti and says - yeh dekho Veer & Mishti , read! 

Radhika says the card is beautiful. Veer's mom says they got all the cards printed and the guest list you gave, their cards are also here. Radhika says thank you, you did a great favor and reduced our work. 

Veer shows the card again to Mishti and says isnt this cool? for the first time, officially our names are together. we crossed another hurdle in life together. Ruhaan is upset looking at all this.
Veer says - Ruhaan, the printing wale wrote your name in the front instead of behind. You became kabab mein haddi
Ruhaan - why would my name be on your card?
Veer- of course your name will be on RSVP (ok, so he started taking decisions for Ruhaan too??? Gawddd) someone from our family should be there to invite people. Mom dad will be busy with shaadi preps and you are the only one whom i can rely on for the wedding. You agree or disagree, you have a very big role to play in my life.

Ruhaan Mishti upset, Pari looks on happily

Mishti about to get up, Veer stops. Ansh joins them in the living room and greets Veer and his parents.

Radhika says - Nainaji, we should give the first wedding card to God, so he can bless them with lot of happiness. what else do we need?
Veer's mom says - i'm also thinking the same, why not Veer and Mishti do it?
Radhika - they are not bound in the relation yet. They are yet to get married. It would be better if we take his blessings
Veer's mom agrees and both the ladies go to the mandir(in-home). Pari and Ansh joins them for the puja
Pari says just this much for your grand daughter's wedding? i'll blow the shankh. She tries but is unable to. Radhika stops her from doing it, and Pari says there might be problem with the sankh. They all join the family in the living room.
Radhika does tilalk of veer and mishti and blesses them.

Ruhaan's monologue - tumhara aur veer ka rishta kitna aage badh gaya hai. par mein kya karu mishti? chahkar bhi mein apni feelings pe kabu nahi kar pa raha hoon. Mana hai ki veer mera bahut acha dost hai aur use dhoka dena galat hai par mera andar jo feelings hai use nazar andaz kiye to wo mera khud se dhoka hoga.

Mishti looks dows.

Veer asks Ruhaan what happened? where are you lost? Ruhaan says noting. Veer says lets party, Ruhaan says as you like.

Radhika offers to have some snacks but veer's parents deny saying they are in a hurry. Veer signals Ruhaan No
Veer and his family leaves.

Pari sits next to Mishti and says your in laws went. remove this dupatta and this sharmohaya, says look at her how awkward she looks, like her personality completely changes
Ruhaan - azeeb nahi lagrahi hai (mishti smiles, vanishes), alag rag rahi hai par achi lag rahi hai. Mishti adjusts her dupatta. Ruhaan tries to excuse himself when pari stops and asks Mishti ti bring the invitee list and address so she can courier the cards in the evening
Radhika says we should finish what all work we can.
Mishte gives the list to Pari and says she will finish the rest of the work. Pari stops her and says its your wedding, so you just order and we will do everything. Mishti sits next to radhika and asks isnt all this happening so early? Radhika says what are you saying? you are the one who planned everything. you were saying that 3 months is too late, what happened suddenly? now its only 2 months left and we have to finish one by one of the shaadi ki tayyariyan. now the wedding date is fixed, cards are printed, nothing can change now. right? Mishti says sadly - yes, you are right dadi, nothing can change now. Radhika - why are you upset? what happened? Pari budges in saying i have been saying this for so many days, she is having pre-wedding jitters and no one is ready to listen to me? Radhika hugs Mishti

Pari says i am not doing all tis alone, you all have to help me. Ansh, you too. and they all(Pari, Ruhaan, Ansh and Dadi) start with writing names and address on the cards. Ruhaan while writing gives a pen to Mishti, their hands touch and they look at each other.
Radhika says we need Ruhaan's address. We need to invite his family too. we only know that ruhaan is veer's friend. we never spoke beyond that ever. Pari and Mishti curious. Radhika asks Ruhaan, who all are in your family? pari asks for his address
Ruhaan says actually i dont have an address for home.
D - are you angry with your family and came to mumbai? see, family se rishta nahi todthe hai. they always stand for us. you shouldnt be angry with elders.
R - kash i can be angry with my elders. i never got the chance. as far as i remember i was brought up in an orphanage

everyone shocked/upset. Mishti is too effected.
Pari says Ruhaan, i'm so sorry.
R - no, no its fine. actually i thought it would have been difficult for you guys. i have never seen my parents,so i dnot know the happiness of it. Infact must have difficult for you but you have seen them, hapiness with them and then lost them, so must be difficult for you guys.
he asks Radhika for address,

Pari about to ask Ruhaan something, Mishti signals her not to. she looks on at ruhaan.

In the night, ruhaan sits in the balcony. Mishti walks in on the other side of the balcony and sits near the door.  Ruhaan doesnt see her, but Mishti sees him

Mishti's monologue - tumhare akhelepan ka ehsaas kabhi hua hi nahi , kabhi laga hi nahi ki itna kuch dabake rakha ho tum apne dil mein, kaash iss sadme ko door karne mein i could help. kaash tumhare kando pe haath rakhke tumhara hosla bada pathi. kaash tumhare saath baithke tumse keh pati ki tum akhele nahi ho, keh pati ki tumhari dard ko samaj sakti hoon, par yeh kaash kabhi hakikat mein nahi badalsaktha. nahi de sakthi hoon tumhara saath. I'm sorry(silent single tear drops from her left eye awww)

They both dose off in their respective positions.

In the morning, they both are asleep there whole night. Ruhaan wakes up and sees Mishti there. tries to wake her up, calls her. she doesnt respond. he taps her legs, and she wakes up in a shock. says good morning and runs away from there.

Ruhaan's monologue - yeh tumhari fikar he hai jo fasle mein dara hai hamare darmiya. jab se wakif hui ho meri akhelepan se door reh kar bhi saath rahi ho ...(i couldnt understand what the last word was, sorry) fasle tha chahe das kadam ka beech hamare mein par tum yahi ho hamare pass dene mujhe sahare. yeh unkahee se dor kya hai hamare beech jo kheech raha hai hume ek dusre ki aur. tumhare paas aathe he dhadkane badh rahi hai zor

Precap - same as yesterday's the promo one!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed WU. So Ruhaan could understand Mish was in the balcony as she was concerned for him.
So if he is an orphan how did Veer know him. Ya phir Veer and uske parents orphanage mei  books / clothes baantne aate the.
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poiu123

Thanks for the detailed WU. So Ruhaan could understand Mish was in the balcony as she was concerned for him.

So if he is an orphan how did Veer know him. Ya phir Veer and uske parents orphanage mei  books / clothes baantne aate the.

School friends may be..Waise bhi no logics for ITV shows๐Ÿ˜†
sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Yes, her face was towards him na! And the fikar he mentioned is not just about him. It's about everyone if I understood right!

Bold - ๐Ÿ˜†only the writers can answer it. He can't be a school mate obviously since veer must have studied in an international School whereas ruhaan can't afford. 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

School friends may be..Waise bhi no logics for ITV shows ๐Ÿ˜†

True. But Veers family looks quite rich . And orphanage se children are sent to very reasonable schools. 

But itna to writers ne bhi nahi socha Hoga ๐Ÿ˜†
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Yes, her face was towards him na! And the fikar he mentioned is not just about him. It's about everyone if I understood right!

Bold - ๐Ÿ˜†only the writers can answer it. He can't be a school mate obviously since veer must have studied in an international School whereas ruhaan can't afford. 

May be that orphanage could be near to Veer's home๐Ÿ˜†
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Maybe he studied there in Scholarship ๐Ÿ˜† 
sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Maybe he studied there in Scholarship  ๐Ÿ˜† 

Bachpan mein kaun sa scholarship? ๐Ÿ˜† 
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bachpan mein kaun sa scholarship? ๐Ÿ˜† 

Scholarship quota hota hai schools me for poor +talented kids,  I work in school and I don't know about in India but this happens in my country๐Ÿ˜†
sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Scholarship quota hota hai schools me for poor +talented kids,  I work in school and I don't know about in India but this happens in my country ๐Ÿ˜†

Nahi, India mein international schools sirf paiso se chalthe hai๐Ÿ˜† even the normal well established ones for that matter