Happy Birthday Kinshuk😳

Lots of hug🤗

Vinnas❤️your edits took me back to S1 and l lived them again❤️

Thank you for making my day dear.😳🤗

Welcome Dear 🤗 ..
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Happiest birthday, Kishuk. Hope the coming year brings you health, peace of mind and dedh saara happiness that is genuinely yours😃
As for me, I have seen this actor for the very first time as Ishaan. And he will remain Ishaan for me foreve❤️👍🏼r. The actor's portrayal of this character is beyond anything I can describe. The purity you feel about him, the sense of security, sensitivity and responsibility he exudes as Ishaan is fantabulous to say the least. In short, he breathed life into that character and made it all so relatable to us. I don't think there were any moments in the show when I got mad or irritated by him. For those who know me, I get mad at all characters from time to time😲Ishaan has that aura about him of serenity, where you feel that nothing bad can happen to you when he is with you. 

Ishaan as a father, is by far the best so far portrayed and so realistic❤️. Be it when he proposes to Mishti during the engagement to be her father, or when he just takes her under his wing when her mumma is on her case. The way she always found security and stability with him is soo soo touching😭 Several scenes I like between them. When he tastes the soup as she sputters, doesn't he remind you of your own dad? When he notices that Mishti is being stressed out immensely by her mother in that hotel room as they get thrown out, and distracts her, takes them out for dinner, doesn't he remind you of your own dad? The way she chipkufies to him as she hears his voice calling out in the parking lot ( when they get thrown out ), amidst the chaos that the sorry 'papa"created around her, the only solace, peace she could find is in her father's embrace👍🏼 People, I can't decide which scene I like the most. There are many, many other scenes, which I want to revisit someday, hopefully😭

I wish they had portrayed that kind of dynamic between Mauli and Ishaan, where she really feels and shows what a prized and precious person he is in her life. We never got that, past her stupidity😡 I hope we get great memories of choti Mishti, and her father in the current show, other than the nonsense papa. Why can't they show her reminiscing what would popsie have done in a situation such as this? After all her relationship with him is much longer with her popsie than that disgrace of a human being👎🏼

Vinnas, thank you for putting this together so painstakingly👏🤗. I can't imagine how much time it must have taken for you to highlight all the niceties of Ishaan from different member's perspectives. What a great idea, my friend ! You know that chotu Mishti, her popsie have a piece of my heart forever, ever and ever❤️😭 

I will end it with wishing Kinshuk again the best of everything life can offer😃
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Happiest birthday, Kishuk. Hope the coming year brings you health, peace of mind and dedh saara happiness that is genuinely yours😃

As for me, I have seen this actor for the very first time as Ishaan. And he will remain Ishaan for me foreve❤️👍🏼r. The actor's portrayal of this character is beyond anything I can describe. The purity you feel about him, the sense of security, sensitivity and responsibility he exudes as Ishaan is fantabulous to say the least. In short, he breathed life into that character and made it all so relatable to us. I don't think there were any moments in the show when I got mad or irritated by him. For those who know me, I get mad at all characters from time to time😲Ishaanhas that aura about him of serenity, where you feel that nothing bad can happen to you when he is with you.

Ishaan as a father, is by far the best so far portrayed and so realistic❤️. Be it when he proposes to Mishti during the engagement to be her father, or when he just takes her under his wing when her mumma is on her case. The way she always found security and stability with him is soo soo touching😭Several scenes I like between them. When he tastes the soup as she sputters, doesn't he remind you of your own dad? When he notices that Mishti is being stressed out immensely by her mother in that hotel room as they get thrown out, and distracts her, takes them out for dinner, doesn't he remind you of your own dad? The way she chipkufies to him as she hears his voice calling out in the parking lot ( when they get thrown out ), amidst the chaos that the sorry 'papa"created around her, the only solace, peace she could find is in her father's embrace👍🏼People, I can't decide which scene I like the most. There are many, many other scenes, which I want to revisit someday, hopefully😭

I wish they had portrayed that kind of dynamic between Mauli and Ishaan, where she really feels and shows what a prized and precious person he is in her life. We never got that, past her stupidity😡I hope we get great memories of choti Mishti, and her father in the current show, other than the nonsense papa. Why can't they show her reminiscing what would popsie have done in a situation such as this? After all her relationship with him is much longer with her popsie than that disgrace of a human being👎🏼

Vinnas, thank you for putting this together so painstakingly👏🤗. I can't imagine how much time it must have taken for you to highlight all the niceties of Ishaan from different member's perspectives. What a great idea, my friend ! You know that chotu Mishti, her popsie have a piece of my heart forever, ever and ever❤️😭

I will end it with wishing Kinshuk again the best of everything life can offer😃

Thank You So Much Mili 🤗 for dropping here 😳 Wishing Ishaan ❤️ Real one 👍🏼 KM❤️ With Your Amazing Word Power 👏 Wishing He Get Lots of Love By Each Passing Time 🥳 with More Birthdays and Blessed Life ⭐️ ..

Yeah Ishaan ❤️ is Wat U Seen First Time Him and The Same Ishaan ❤️ Appeared Before in Disguise of a Supernatural Role Rudra ❤️ With The Same High Qualities nothing less nothing More 👍🏼 a Crystal clear Diamond Selfless Lover 🤗 Who Made me Crazy to this admiration 😳 ..So coming with this Type Crazy Stuff 😃 .. I guess said the same numerous times Neela Nag is Wat I Loved KM ❤️By 1St time ⭐️ .When I Switching To silsila Mauli 🤗 every time I see her feel Rudra should be With Mauli 😭 The One Who Turn Her True Love and Make her out of Chavos ⭐️ she herself enough to with stand a Single 👏 But Deserve Partner Like Rudra Beside   ⭐️ and that dream Came True 😲 😭 Exactly Wat I Wish To See Again Rudra ❤️ who Accommodate Mauli in him Her Ishaan ❤️ ..so the journey begin ⭐️ ..KM❤️ best Thing about him is He Accommodate the Other Characters as Well Actors Around Him 😃 and make essence of his Own Character Improvisation 👏 .. Just Loved and Surprised 😲 How fast he inserted in his Character and The Show Which is Nonsink n Clueless 😛 is Totally Centered Around Him 👏 [Rudra] .

The Mini detailing is Thrilling 👏 When Ishaan ❤️ Covering Mauli with her Coat on Ousting Night 😲 she is not a state to listen n attention but Ishaan Said U Get Cold Mauli wear it 👏 While Wrapping 😳 .The Purity is Comes from him as Authentic To Not make Any Disturbance of His Role While We Admiring/Watching Ishaan is Definition of Real Divine Love 👏 ... I Told many times With my friends /Kinshukians before his entry 😃 the Show Made Wrong Drive of impure Divine Term Only Rudra like Extreme Divine Lover rectify it 👏 ..Glad KM ❤️ Ishaan ❤️ Achieved ...

Hugs Mili ❤️ .
Ur Description on Ishaan ❤️ is 👏 Don't want to miss it So Attached ❤️ in Wish Thread 🥳 ..

Have a Great Time Dear 🤗 .
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

happy wala birthday kinshuk our ishaan❤️ your smile is so infectious

loads of love for you

chandu lovely thread beautiful memories🤗

Thank You Dear 😳 . 🤗 ..
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Many Many happy returns of the day Kinshuk❤️

Hope we'll get to see you soon in a new show..
Beautiful thread Chandu..Loved Ur edits as always🤗
Mishti's popsie Ka real bday..🥳

Yeah Wish He Come Soon With New Show .
Thank You Dear 🤗 .
Mishtu popsi❤️ Celebrated Birthday In Show With Peaceful 🤗 Proving His Love 1000 watts Worthful 👏 .