Shaan to spoil ridoy and Asmita honeymoon

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
According to a new spoiler shaan will spoil the honeymoon of ridoy and Asmita so if the spoiler is correct than my prediction is right that Asmita will be back to her old ways hurting shaan again.
How will shaan do it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 It's getting repetitive as Asmita and Shaan has exchange their doings...
dyer.a thumbnail
yes the same thing is happening only the roles have been reversed I don't know maybe because I am a man and married myself I am not feeling so good about a woman stooping so low as I have always considered women as morally and mentally stronger than men.
Right now I am not liking Puchki at all.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dyer.a

yes the same thing is happening only the roles have been reversed I don't know maybe because I am a man and married myself I am not feeling so good about a woman stooping so low as I have always considered women as morally and mentally stronger than men.

It's not about man and woman here.. more about sudden reversal .. Puchki was shown to be someone having such strong faith and trust in Shan and now she believes that he has killed his own mother . I am okay with revenge but basis of her revenge is so strange and absurd that it has spoilt her character in the show .. even when Shan was hurting Puchki , he was shown punishing himself very next moment.. still we all vouched for his redemption track ..here this girl is doing so much not only to Shan but to ridoy as well .. for her silly revenge and doing it without any remorse for things done..
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Semeira

It's getting repetitive as Asmita and Shaan has exchange their doings...

Yeah role reversal indeed...this time intoxicated Asmita is making I love you confession to a sane Shan ๐Ÿ˜›..last time it was Shan doing so..
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Asmita has lost all her sanity. The previous time she knew Shaan was innocent and didn't harm his father so how's she thinking he will harm
His mother this time. The creatives have just dug a grave for themselves. This is such a stupid track just to keep the leads separated. There's more villains than good people on the show now.
dyer.a thumbnail
Totally agree with you this track is just to keep the leads separated as it makes no sense at all how can she suddenly doubt someone she trusted more than anyone.
She used to think she could read his eyes she knew him better than he knew himself so can't she tell by just looking at him that he's innocent.
I also didn't understand chanda maa in the end she did not give her son a chance to explain himself remember the scene where shaan puts his hand over agni and swears that he can never lie to his mother it was so uncharacteristic of chanda maa just to kill her they created this misunderstanding and killed off one of the best characters of the show.
I have a feeling that the showrunners are more inclined towards negative characters as it is filled with such people.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dyer.a

I agree with the first commenter who said that this isn't about man or woman. It is this perspective that men are seen morally and mentally weaker than women that society seemingly gives men them the free-pass for all their mistakes and instead put women accountable for the mistakes of a woman. Men are not children and women are not the parents of men in general for men's mistakes to be treated like they don't know better but women have to be answerable because somehow they are the more mature of the two. 
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

Asmita has lost all her sanity. The previous time she knew Shaan was innocent and didn't harm his father so how's she thinking he will harm
His mother this time. The creatives have just dug a grave for themselves. This is such a stupid track just to keep the leads separated. There's more villains than good people on the show now.

Agreed๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but guys have you guys noticed Ridhoy scaring phase outside 
like he will do anything to get asmita even if he has to be bad person will that mean he will hurt her and rape her or even worse just to get her beause she is his
she isn't an item she is a person...
and what was he saying about Shan telling him what to do and whats right 
is it right to hit another women is it right to slap that person is it right to disrepsct her just to get her love you 
is it right to say she is only urs 

no to all those answer 

like what does ridhoy think he is right with everything and everything should go his way nope that's not how life works hence my sympathy for him is totally gone 

even the part with him doing anything in cost to get asmita and being worst I better watch out for puckhi and hopfully she doesn't lose her honor espeailly with this honeymoon even though she agreed but nothing will happen ridhoy will get more obsession and psycho 

shan I know will stop it or do something with it