Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Shabbo.Ji

Kartik looks great!

But then the people of this forum have strange eyes.. where they see Kartik ugly or need to take bath.. but find Prabhas to be a Greek God.. who's ugly as shoe & needs to take 100 baths to even look human.  😆

No you have a strange eye😛
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Peacock. What a perfect name to honour him.
I sometimes feel second hand embarrassment for this guy for whatever reason he thinks people are his fans because of that sort of hairstyle. And he keeps hiking them up.
rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Prahas is ugly? Do u know after Nagarjuna, he is the hero whom all heroines of his time fell for - he had relationships with everyone from Shreya to Trisha to Ileana to Kajal - even Kangana! He's ladies man. He has that macho + romantic charm. It is famously said that very south girl dreams of him in the night. They see him when their eyes shut. He is handsome. period. Don't insult him by comparing him with Karthik guy! There's no such thing in him to make women feel that way! He's just cute sometimes but in a way puppy or cat does!!

Now this is just pushing it ðŸ˜†
SakuraKakashi thumbnail
I am a South Indian and I don't find Prabhas Greek god looking. He looked handsome in Darling and Mirchi movies. But now he is just lazy looking, constipated and bloated man . Rana is a chain smoker and he looks like shinigami is pulling his soul out. Prabhas is a alcoholic and a princess who needs to start caring about his health.