Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

thats no problem  😛😛 My LOVE is Ever ISHTI  with MY Hearty MAUHAAN❤️ choti MISHTI /Mahira KM❤️ )Softness ONSCREEN mishti❤️popsi

aww 😳yesterday i was going through instagram watched all maunal scenes must say best jodi created with lots of understanding emotions with strength  and support  mauli is just a inspiration  to every women as ishhan is dream man for every girl both sre just 😳 with their misthi ofcourse ⭐️ Edited by Waidehi - 5 years ago
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have not watched childhood mishti.. But from these pics, the little girl and teja has some resemblance na.. Both are really beautiful.
And i so wish they show some flashbacks of Ishaan - mouli-mishti-ansh😭
Apart from the characters, i would love to see Adhiti and Teja sharing screenspace.. They are such wonderful performers... I legit loved the promo where mouli talks about mishti❤️
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Waidehi

aww😳yesterday i was goung through instagram watched all maunal scenes must say best jodi created with lots of understanding emotions with strangth and support mauli is just a ibsoiration to every women as ishhan is dream man for every girl both sre just😳with their misthi ofcourse⭐️

I watch MauHaan ❤️ Daily Such a BEST STRONG ONE Heart ❤️Couple Happened .Onscreen with Every Cell of Love and Purity Intact 👏 Selflessness At High Ground Beautifully Flowered Pair ❤️ Attached With Strings Of LOVE Nourished With Wonderful Mutual Understanding Shower Every Moment Is Bliss Between Them And Cherishing Garden For Any Time Feel ..Must say Dreamy MauHaan❤️ With Darling Mishtu ❤️ Every time Close To My Heart ❤️...
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I watch MauHaan ❤️ Daily Such a BEST STRONG ONE Heart ❤️Couple Happened .Onscreen with Every Cell of Love and Purity Intact 👏 Selflessness At High Ground Beautifully Flowered Pair ❤️ Attached With Strings Of LOVE Nourished With Wonderful Mutual Understanding Shower Every Moment Is Bliss Between Them And Cherishing Garden For Any Time Feel ..Must say Dreamy MauHaan❤️ With Darling Mishtu ❤️ Every time Close To My Heart ❤️...

u  are such a talented creative yaar  how u make such a beautiful line with ur great emoji yes 😳mauhan al iwas such a great couple will always be we must thank silsila for that dear 😳nice meeting u dear 😳 Edited by Waidehi - 5 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

u are such a taiented creative yasr how u make such a beautiful line with ur great emoji yes😳maunal iwas such a great couple will always be we must thank silsila for that dear😳nice meeting u dear😳

Sorry Dear 😳 u just mistaken 😃 It's MauHaan ❤️ Anytime For Me 😛 Every Word Dedicated To Mauli Ishaan ❤️ OK IshaaLi ❤️ Ishaali❤️ ab koyi confusion nahi hoga Shayad 😛 ..
Look Once again pics Posted in Thread ❤️ .Dreamy Ishaali ❤️ MauHaan ❤️..
Thanks For Compliment 😳 ..nice meeting to u too 😛 ..
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

I have not watched childhood mishti.. But from these pics, the little girl and teja has some resemblance na.. Both are really beautiful.

And i so wish they show some flashbacks of Ishaan - mouli-mishti-ansh😭
Apart from the characters, i would love to see Adhiti and Teja sharing screenspace.. They are such wonderful performers... I legit loved the promo where mouli talks about mishti❤️

yeah Both Resembles very Much 👏 mahira and Teju .Wishing For the FBs very much nothing Expecting much from show 😳 .
Wish Aditi ❤️ Teja ❤️ may Share Screen in future 😳 would love to see This Fire Duo ❤️ ...Loved Mauli Promo On Mishtu 👏 I Want to see Ishaan ❤️ More .IshTi ❤️ Fbs ..
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Chandu my dear kya post banaya hai.Phir se mera weekend bana diya 😳

Really hope we get a scene like this.😃
JeeneKeIshare thumbnail
Hope the makers are listening .. At least Ishaan and Mishti dede..I really miss them 😭
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yeah Both Resembles very Much 👏 mahira and Teju .Wishing For the FBs very much nothing Expecting much from show 😳 .
Wish Aditi ❤️ Teja ❤️ may Share Screen in future 😳 would love to see This Fire Duo ❤️ ...Loved Mauli Promo On Mishtu 👏 I Want to see Ishaan ❤️ More .IshTi ❤️ Fbs ..

We deserved an IshTi promo too, or better MauHaan talking about their princess.. I hope we get one in future
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

We deserved an IshTi promo too, or better MauHaan talking about their princess.. I hope we get one in future

I just Dream it 😳 . no hope For Such Best Thing 😛 MauHaan ❤️ On Their Princess ⭐️ And Ishaan ❤️ On His Shona ❤️ ..Only possible is Mishti and Radhika Remember Them via Fbs 😭 .else no chance 😕 ..