vidhi.universe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm not blaming anyone or want to hurt anyone.
BT after reading all warning post of each thread I feel like I should not visit forum.

Instagram, Twitter, fb are enough to appreciate our fav infact in a more positive way. 

I don't know how to do person msg here and anything about buddy list.

So saying it here bcoz we don't know each other personally.

Let's communicate on Instagram. Someone create a group. And please dm them who r interested to be part of this.

Instead of breaking forum rule (may be unintentionally bcoz why anyone wants to break the rules of forum) again n again and getting warning 
It's better to we don't give anyone truble or hurt them. 

Someone please take initiative. I'm not much expert in this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear vidhi,
Pls do post in forum. Let's try to be as much as positive. Let people bash, let them blame etc.But don't give up your right to post .Every one have different opinions and let them State theirs it.We don't have to prove our view point every time. Let's focus only on positive posts .๐Ÿ˜Š

And btw, I have tried a positive post this time .Yesterday on Pariand bonding of the boys of S2 ,and today on Mishti. Please do read it and provide your valuable comments. 
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its true IF has become too restrictive and we cant discuss anything freely here..Twitter and Instagram are better platforms anyday.
But i disagree with the idea of completely shifting to group chat, because appreciation over social media is impirtant especially for a web series.. We need to show the fandom strength na to get what we desire for.. Its okay if we decide to discuss through open tweets or posts on Instagram,but shifting to group chats is not a good idea i feel..
And vaise its ok, post what you feel like..there are moderators to take care of whether its against forum rules or not.. They will close the topic and at maximum you will get a warning level..when you are not allowed to post any more here, shift to other platforms.. There is no dearth of platforms to discuss now.. Just be careful enough to not post anything thats against the forum rules in ATs.. AT should not be in trouble because of us.. Thats the only thing we should take care of. 
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Its true IF has become too restrictive and we cant discuss anything freely here..Twitter and Instagram are better platforms anyday.

But i disagree with the idea of completely shifting to group chat, because appreciation over social media is impirtant especially for a web series.. We need to show the fandom strength na to get what we desire for.. Its okay if we decide to discuss through open tweets or posts on Instagram,but shifting to group chats is not a good idea i feel..
And vaise its ok, post what you feel like..there are moderators to take care of whether its against forum rules or not.. They will close the topic and at maximum you will get a warning level..when you are not allowed to post any more here, shift to other platforms.. There is no dearth of platforms to discuss now.. Just be careful enough to not post anything thats against the forum rules in ATs.. AT should not be in trouble because of us.. Thats the only thing we should take care of. 

Agree with u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
vidhi.universe thumbnail

I know dear what you r saying is totally right BT the thing is "is IF rules r same for everyone??? R everyone following the rules? R they also getting warning? If feel like rules r only for some specific fandom/fans and only they r getting warnings. I think we all can notice this infact so many members already noticed this
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidhi.universe

I know dear what you r saying is totally right BT the thing is "is IF rules r same for everyone??? R everyone following the rules? R they also getting warning? If feel like rules r only for some specific fandom/fans and only they r getting warnings. I think we all can notice this infact so many members already noticed this

They are also human beings, you know๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
vidhi.universe thumbnail

They are also human beings, you know ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Yup๐Ÿ˜‰ very well๐Ÿ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
Hello everyone,

If you have a question or concern for mods, please PM us.

The forum is not about restricting, but when rules are repeatedly broken and people are bashed and attacked for their opinions, we do need to crack down.

I'm not going to answer the biasedness or unbiasedness of DTs. We have been accused of being biased probably since IF was first formed. It is a rather old accusation and we just hope that people being able to post and discuss in the forum freely is proof enough as to whether we are truly biased or not.

Regards,

SBRK DT