It is better to teach a donkey than Amyra

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sicka so sweetly explained to his princess Amyra to not fear and concentrate on ur own practise and do ur best so u will def. win the competition. But what does she do? She goes and locks Benam group so as to spoil their rehearsal. She doesn't have any respect and consideration for her father who raised her for 8 years.I feel bad for having to hate a little girl but Amyra is just like that. But the actress is really good. I infact give her 4 points above Kulfi in terms of acting. 
But i can't tolerate her scenes onscreen. She is taking so much screen space even more than Kulfi and her frnds. Why not develop their characters and keep them full fledged even after the leap? They are Kulfi's life support. God knows what wud have happen if they r not there for Kulfi when she was not allowed in home. They shud have filed a complaint on Sicka. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes donkey jyada achha gana gaa lega in comparison to amyra
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I like your title sometimes something looks harsh but if one decode why the harsh words is used then will understand the truth behind...reading your post i watched the last episode in repeating telecast before replying then got to know she closed Kulfi and some other children...
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
happy Ram navami to all kkb forum member
SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

happy Ram navami to all kkb forum member

wish you the same