Zafar to trap Yasmine like Omar :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Yesterday Zafar's plan scared me. He wants to frame Yasmine as Kala Chor and get her death punishment if she refuses to marry him😲. He wants to trap and ruin her life like Omar😡. To Omar he asked him secrets relating to Jaadui Chirag but he refused. So he framed him for being a traitor. As for Yasmine, she may lie about being Kala Chor to save Aladdin😭. I hope Zafar does not succeed this time. I hope Aladdin or Omar who himself went through the same saves her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zafar will not get succed this time. 
AProudBookworm thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It seems I was right Zafar will try to blackmail Yasmine to marry him😭
Maybe now Yasmine will want to confess her love to Aladdin and take his help to get out of this situation but he will to too focused on finding Jiinu
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
I think Zafar has two plans . One is that Yasmine directly without any oppose Forgets Aladdin & agrees to marry him . Second is He will kill Aladdin through Omar on one side & will prove Yasmine to be KaalaChor infront of Badshah leading to death Punishment  . This will lead to AlaSmine Death and him getting Baghdad's Thorn by hook or crook . 
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I think Zafar has two plans . One is that Yasmine directly without any oppose Forgets Aladdin & agrees to marry him . Second is He will kill Aladdin through Omar on one side & will prove Yasmine to be KaalaChor infront of Badshah leading to death Punishment  . This will lead to AlaSmine Death and him getting Baghdad's Thorn by hook or crook . 

This looks so dangerous. Hope Aladdin and Omar saves her. Also don't want those creepy trio N-M-G making it worse.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

This looks so dangerous. Hope Aladdin and Omar saves her. Also don't want those creepy trio N-M-G making it worse.

Don't Worry . This everything is happening so that AlaSmine realizes their Love for each other . When u r on verge of loosing someone U love ..U realizes ur love for ur Partner . And This is what will happen with AlaSmine 😳❤️ . AlaSmine together will fight with everything and will come out as Winner 👍🏼